• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Its weird to see this meta, a month after the release of DoD it still feels very experimental because of the nerfs.

May 9, 2018
Anyone here on EU who wants to be friends? I recently came back to the game and very few people on my friends list are still playing. Getting tired of not being able to complete friend-dependant quests :)

aBIGeye

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone here on EU who wants to be friends? I recently came back to the game and very few people on my friends list are still playing. Getting tired of not being able to complete friend-dependant quests :)
Hey, I'm basically in the same situation. I used to just reroll the 80g challenge quests sadly.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They can't do anything these days without having horrific bugs. It's insane.

Facing Bob in the brawl causes constant crashes on iOS.

WillyGubbins

Oct 27, 2017
Glasgow
They can't do anything these days without having horrific bugs. It's insane.

Facing Bob in the brawl causes constant crashes on iOS.

Touching near the bottom of the screen causes crashes frequently on iOS for me. Which is problematic given that that's where the cards are. The iOS client has been in a shocking state for a while, it's really odd.

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
Touching near the bottom of the screen causes crashes frequently on iOS for me. Which is problematic given that that's where the cards are. The iOS client has been in a shocking state for a while, it's really odd.
I think swiping up from the bottom just closes the app, at least that's what I assumed I kept doing. They did a big update not that long ago to improve performance on mobile and make reconnecting quicker but I feel like it's gotten worse again. Using the reconnect button isn't even typically worth it and I just force close the app and re-open.

WillyGubbins

Oct 27, 2017
Glasgow
I think swiping up from the bottom just closes the app, at least that's what I assumed I kept doing. They did a big update not that long ago to improve performance on mobile and make reconnecting quicker but I feel like it's gotten worse again. Using the reconnect button isn't even typically worth it and I just force close the app and re-open.

This is a crash, not closing the app. It'll happen when just tapping near the cards at the bottom of the screen. It doesn't happen every time but if I play for half an hour it'll usually happen at least once. It started with the last patch. I'm not really enjoying the game much at the moment anyway and it feels like it's actively pushing me away right now.

Deleted member 38227

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Quick question: I'm watching Zalae's stream and he keeps saying "Count to five" or "count to four"--as in my opponent is counting to n. What does this mean?

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Nope. And nothing on his youtube page, either. I'm pretty sure he meant it disparagingly, though. Oh well, I'll keep an eye out for it.
The only context I've seen streamers mention something like this is when facing botters and sometimes streamsnipers, but if he does it repeatedly I doubt that would be it.

Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
EObCEWdU0AEE7Do

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
First time I ever finished in 8th at BG. Made the mistake of going demons with poor draws so I was basically stuck at under 10 HP, unable to play anything more.

Next game I was in top 4 but everyone else was running Beasts and I couldn't get Maexxna so I finished second.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Why does Paladin always get all the shit cards? It's my favorite class, but all their decks usually revolve around being lame ass aggro or OTK. One is braindead and the other is a playing solitaire. Both not really fun to play.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
I just won a BG match by hitting 2nd place for 30 damage while not a single one of my units was destroyed in the round. Let's just say that divine shield poisonous murlocs are a hard counter for big demons.

Oct 25, 2017
I just won a BG match by hitting 2nd place for 30 damage while not a single one of my units was destroyed in the round. Let's just say that divine shield poisonous murlocs are a hard counter for big demons.
Well it's definitely the strongest comp, but probably the most risky. I think the only thing that beats it is a deathrattle comp that gets good RNG.

Been having a lot of fun with BGs, especially with changes to some of the heroes but I'm still not sure about Cobalt. It feels super strong and I wanted it moved up a tier, but now I'm not so sure. I think it would throw the balance all out of whack.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Well it's definitely the strongest comp, but probably the most risky. I think the only thing that beats it is a deathrattle comp that gets good RNG.

Been having a lot of fun with BGs, especially with changes to some of the heroes but I'm still not sure about Cobalt. It feels super strong and I wanted it moved up a tier, but now I'm not so sure. I think it would throw the balance all out of whack.
Cobalt is fine where it is, I think. Nothing really feels unbalanced right now.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I had a game of BG where I finished 8th because I went against Rafaam like 3 times in the first few matches. I was basically playing against myself with all the copies he was stealing.

Also saw in another match a Yogg that didn't take any damage. I never played them and finished around top 4 so I wish I could've seen their board.

I'm sure it's been requested but I actually would like the option to spec the rest of the game after you've lost.

Sep 14, 2018
I get the feeling Wild doesn't have that many players when I get to legend on the 19th and come in 210

wild.jpg

I went from 20 to legend in like a day and a half mostly undefeated with ye old noob stomper:

secret.jpg

Wild isn't that bad folks, give it a try! I only ran into big priest like twice if that helps (and promptly took them out as community service).

Anyway to arena I go now, I hadn't played HS since last summer but I should make more time for it I freaking love arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.