- Oct 27, 2017
Rise of Shadows!
Launching worldwide on April 9, Rise of Shadows is Hearthstone’s newest expansion, featuring 135 new cards, a host of game improvements—including Arena rotations—and brand-new mechanics!
Rise of Shadows Mega Bundle
- This bundle includes 80 Rise of Shadows card packs, the Madame Lazul Priest Hero, an exclusive card back, and a random Rise of Shadows Golden Legendary card!
Rise of Shadows Standard Bundle
- This bundle includes 50 Rise of Shadows card packs, an exclusive card back, and a random Rise of Shadows Legendary card!
Introducing – Lackeys!
- Generated by EVIL cards that add Lackeys to your hand, Lackeys are 1/1 minions that, while lacking in terms of raw stats, pack a surprisingly powerful punch when they hit the board.
Introducing - Schemes!
- Schemes are powerful spells that become even more powerful the longer they stay in your hand. It takes time to cook up a good scheme, but the payoff is totally worth it!
Introducing – Twinspell!
- Twinspells are spells that, once cast, create a copy of themselves in your hand to be used whenever you like. Turn the tides of battle, then turn it again!
All of our villains have been around for quite a while, so some of the new cards might be familiar. Callback cards will be using mechanics from past expansions.
YEAR OF THE DRAGON
With the launch of Rise of Shadows, the Year of the Dragon will officially begin!
What is Hearthstone?
Hearthstone is a free-to-play online collectible card game.
How to Play?
Download the PC client (Windows, Mac) on the main site. Note, you will also need a Blizzard account to log in to their launcher.
Also available on iOS and Android.
Rise of Shadows Website: All Cards
Official Forums - Blizzard's official discussion forums.
Hearthstone Wiki - Hearthstone reference written and maintained by the players.
Reddit Guide - Start here if you are completely new to the game.
Trump Teachings - A video series by one of the game's most notable streamers. This is essentially
Hearthstone 101 and is mandatory viewing for any new player looking for a crash course in Hearthstone strategy.
Budget Rise of Shadows Decks - Reddit post outlining budget decks. (or just craft Whizbang)
Deck Building and Sharing:
Hearthpwn- Most popular site for building and sharing decks.
Out of Cards: Deck building, sharing, news and forums from ex-HearthPwn team.
Gutshot's Hearthstone Collection Spreadsheet - You can use this to keep track of your current card collection.
Disguised Toast - Meta lists, deck lists and guides
Sharehs - List of pro player decks
Hearthstone Top Decks: Top ladder decks sorted by newest submissions
Hearthstone-Decks: Top decks, meta reports, guides and articles.
Stat Trackers and Meta Reports:
HSReplay.net: Most comprehensive and up-to-date resource for live stats, meta reports, decks. All stats generated from users of Hearthstone Deck Tracker.
Vicious Syndicate Data Reaper Report: Home of the most popular meta report and lesser used live stat tracker
Best Deck Lists to Climb the Standard Ladder - Metastats.net: Metastats is a lesser known compendium of game and deck stats. Decklists are selected using machine learning algorithm so there is some weird stuff there, but these are typically actual decks people are playing at the time.
Competitive and Pro resources and twitter feed:
Competitive Hearthstone subreddit: Heavily moderated to focus on serious discussions and deck talk based on stats.
ahirunHS Twitter Feed: Curated list of decks and tweets. A go to twitter account for many pros.
neon31HS Twitter feed: Curated list of top ladder and streamer decks.
HS Pro Deck Feed: Curated list of decks from top streamers and pros.
YAYtears: Browsable list of Grandmasters, Battlefly Tournament and Specialist deck lists.
HearthArena - A website about Hearthstone Arena. It's best known by its Arena Drafting Tool that thousands of people use on a daily basis.
ResetEra Hearthstone Discord Server