• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
D_cuRiPUwAAPfUR

Fer

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I think there's a key card that synergises with those cards yet to be revealed.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry, I'm sure there will be some disgusting synergy cards to make those 1 health minions a problem. Maybe the Pally quest will do something.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
yeah I won't say if this is good or bad until we see those legendaries... the quest might be huge... or just not enough

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Treachery warlock has been pretty good fun. Burning their deck will always be fun even if it means giving them an 8/8. Lost? Don't care burned cards.

Oct 27, 2017
Curious to see where they take paladin. It's one class that has really felt lost in what it should be good at. Unfortunately those cards don't inspire hope. Probably just another gimmick that will fail and be abandoned.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
seems devolv-ish for sure, but I have the feeling this can be used more ofensively, specialy considering that shaman has ways of adding gibberish to the board, like with lackeys, soul of the murloc and even the hero power

squidyj

Oct 25, 2017
I SEE A MURLOC CARD.

Edit:
From what I'm hearing they're showing 4 cards on Thursday (the 18th) and since finley definitely isnt in any of the scheduled reveals i'm guessing its the 4 Exlporers

Last edited:

SonicXtreme

Oct 27, 2017
murloc shaman t1 in wild, that card will be amazing against big warlock and big priest cheese. only thing it's not good for is beating odd rogue and pally. i'm ok with that big warlock/priest is annoying af this is a great devolve swap

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
murloc shaman t1 in wild, that card will be amazing against big warlock and big priest cheese. only thing it's not good for is beating odd rogue and pally. i'm ok with that big warlock/priest is annoying af this is a great devolve swap

I don't think you put this in aggressive decks. You need devolve to allow you to push through taunts. This feels like a control card that gives control/shudderwock shaman a very good chance against big priest.

Though i guess it will be pretty powerful with murkeye as a follow-up. Get rid of taunts and go face with a buffed murkeye.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if there are enough to make a deck with a lot of taunts, but even then this doesn't get to do much at all.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
tbh, if this had a +3/+3 it would be still bad, there just no justification to run this over a more planned card for a deck

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
If there is a reason to run lots of taunts again (like a new quest) then this card has a chance. It would have been auto-include in the old Quest Warrior.

squidyj

Oct 25, 2017
There's almost no chance this sees play before boom rotates.
After boom rotates? I dunno, maybe if they print a deck for it.

Oct 27, 2017
Las Vegas
Wonder if Warrior's quest will be taunt related again. I don't think the card is all that bad though, it could potentially be good with more synergy. In most cases you run this it's going to have to be removed/silenced immediately.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not that I'm aware of, unfortunately. Luckily I'm sure we'll get news out of it instantly from attendees.

well the cards are not a issue to me, we will get them one way or the other, but I really wanted to hear whatever insight they say on the panel, I really hope they manage to record it and put it online for eveyone

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Reno card is 6 Mana 4/6 mage legendary if no duplicates do 10 damage randomly split between all enemy minions.

Garbage.

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's not even that it sucks, it's that it's so boring.

I imagine there must be more no duplicate support though.

Status
Not open for further replies.