• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kazinova

Oct 27, 2017
I plan on experimenting with a ton of Hunter, so fingers crossed Halazzi? But there's really none that I'd totally hate.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got shirvallah for my free one. That seems fine.

My first ten packs legendary was bwonsamdi. Which is fine also I suppose.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got Shirvallah! pretty hyped for that leg, both on meme and competitive decks. Hopes it sees lots of play.

EDIT: now that I think about it, it goes well with me and my avatar lol.

Ricelord

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got the following:
These was from the first 50 with the preorder:

war master voone
zentimo

And theses was the rest of the packs i had from gold plus the free 6 packs and the free legendary:

Bwonamdi (free)
Gral, the shark
golden captain hooktusk
high priestess jeklik
golden hir'eek the bat
griftah

Majiebeast

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reward: Hallazi the Lynx(not the team i voted for)
Packs
Gonk(Meh)
Janalai the Dragonhawk
Princess Talanji
Gral the Shark
Golden Zentimo(fuck yeah)
Akali the Rhino

Not the best opening of 89 pack but certainly not the worst.

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't preorder for the first time in forever. Using 4180 saved gold, I got these legendaries: (47 total packs)

GOOD GRIEF that fireworks sound every pack is annoying.

* Jan'alai (I also got the mage spirits, but maybe everyone gets matched spirits + legendary)
* Hir'eek, the Bat
* Hex Lord Malacrass
* War Master Voone

Epics:
* 2x Linecracker
* 2x Treespeaker
* 2x Blast Wave
* Void Contract
* Gurubashi Offering
* Cannon Barrage
* Crowd Roaster
* Master's Call
* (golden) The Beast Within

The theme of the expansion actively makes me not want to play. I hope to try the single-player content though.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
74 packs using gold + 6 packs from Blizzard.
Got 10 legendaries including a golden one. Got really lucky.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got 4 legendaries in 55 packs.

Loti
Gonk
Hex Lord (Gold)
Mojomaster Zihi

As a free one I got the Akali.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
that's a lot of luck. which ones you got?

Wardruid, Loti
Gonk, the Raptor
Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk
Shirvallah, the Tiger
Bwonsamdi, the Dead
Krag'wa, the Frog
Hir'eek, the Bat
Mojomaster Zihi (golden)
Oondasta
Hakkar, the Soulflayer

Also saved 8420 dust but I'm going to wait with crafting anything.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wardruid, Loti
Gonk, the Raptor
Jan'alai, the Dragonhawk
Shirvallah, the Tiger
Bwonsamdi, the Dead
Krag'wa, the Frog
Hir'eek, the Bat
Mojomaster Zihi (golden)
Oondasta
Hakkar, the Soulflayer

Also saved 8420 dust but I'm going to wait with crafting anything.

at least half of those are very good, good haul.

and yeah, wait on crafting for now.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
I don't open my packs until this evening, but there is no doubt I will get Hi'reek. I have like 100% of the bad class legendaries from every set and I'm an F2P player!

kazinova

Oct 27, 2017
Free Jan'alai, one of the two Loa that were auto-crafts as my freebie. Happy for that, saved me 1600 dust. Opening 140 packs later tonight, so that should be... at least 4 legendaries with my garbo luck

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
got Krag'Wa and the Shaman loa as the freebies, then Zentimo, High Priest Thekal, Juljin, and a golden Oondasta (lol) from 69 packs. pretty happy especially considering how bad my haul was for Boomsday. i also got an inordinate amount of golden cards, so i have almost 7000 dust save up and have no idea where to dump it

squidyj

Oct 25, 2017
APM Priest Feat. Mass Hysteria is winning games pretty easily. Until I lose them by messing up the combo.

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even know the expansion was coming today
Pulled 2 legendaries + the free one in 20ish packs

Are there any must craft cards so far? I have 10k dust again

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I think this is the first expansion I didn't preorder, just spent 2K gold on stuff.

Free legendary was Gonk (lol), pity legendary was Hakkar (double lol).

SonicXtreme

Oct 27, 2017
Quest zul'jin secret rexar has some serious tools, man. I can beat fatigue decks as well as midrange. zul'jin recasts the quest so if your deck is full of raptors you just get carnassa again lol. and I only need secret keepers in my deck as 1 drops bc you can copy halazzi (the 5 cost 3/2 that fills your hand with lynxes) so easily, and p much guarantee you have it turn 5 to finish the quest turn 6

Last edited:

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Quest zul'jin secret rexar has some serious tools, man. I can beat fatigue decks as well as midrange. zul'jin recasts the quest so if your deck is full of raptors you just get carnassa again lol. and I only need secret keepers in my deck as 1 drops bc you can copy halazzi (the 5 cost 3/2 that fills your hand with lynxes) so easily, and p much guarantee you have it turn 5 to finish the quest turn 6
I don't think it ever occurred to me that you could double up the quest that way.

MrPing1000

Nov 6, 2017
Norn Iron
Got Gonk as my free, boo. Had by fingers crossed for Kragwa oh well.

Dragon Roar is absurd in arena. I got Alextrasza and Sindragosa from one of them. And had a blood razor equipped b4 playing Sind for insta legendaries, one of which was War Master Voone, so I got to copy Alex, Emberscale Drake and Dragonmaw Sorcer. I won that game :p

Last edited:

SonicXtreme

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it ever occurred to me that you could double up the quest that way.
in wild you can use barnes too, but like I said the quest is very consistent if you run stitched tracker/master's call (the 3 drop draw 1/3 beasts), you should be able to copy halazzi by turn 3/4, play it turn 5, and play 6 lynxes turn 6. if you had a secret keeper turn 1, the quest is done.

SonicXtreme

Oct 27, 2017
that lynx is pretty decent for getting some use out of stampede before the meta speeds up lol, same with halazzi

Luminish

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Denver
It looks like Secret Hunter and Odd Mage are the early favorites on HSReplay.

Mojomaster Zihi has interesting stats, 44% deck win rate but 50% played winrate. You shouldn't have to put it in a bad deck to play it and it's apparently doing work in those bad decks, but I guess those stats might also happen if people are too greedy with it.

Ricelord

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hearthstone_Screenshot_12-04-18_21.13.53.png

Hearthstone_Screenshot_12-04-18_21.14.19.png

i love it when i pull emeriss from dragon rour.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jeklik keeps its stats as it gets discarded and multiplies. So if you buff her first they will all be buffed.

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017
Got 100 gold from game wins for the first time in over a year. Whizzbang is actually pretty fun. Best to enjoy it before the meta gets settled and everyone is playing the same 4 or 5 tier one decks.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I want to try discardlock, but I not even close to having a right cards. I'm missing a few legendaries and epics. I could have enough, but I don't want to waste dust if it's dookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.