• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aBIGeye

Nov 2, 2017
That feeling of being 1 health, hitting your opponent with a 52/52 lifesteal
and still lose the game...

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just got 3 legendaries in my free pack lol

y7XuEpy.jpg

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
The new Trolden video has one of the absolute best moments of all time. I won't even tell you when, because I don't want to spoil it.

Shifty

Oct 28, 2017
I like how no one is talking about warlock lol we got nothing this time really for it. It's my favorite class. I'll test out some things later.

I do like bomb warrior, but it can take too long for some things to happen. Can be a big weakness.
I've been trying a bunch of lock decks I find online and so far they all seem like trash that rely so much on RNG. Can't remember a time it was this miserable playing this class.

The only half decent ones are zoo based but even then I seem to just get nothing but control/bomb warriors match-ups with all the board clears in the world. Besides I like playing control style locks which right now just seem terrible.

Deleted member 38227

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Is this deck viable past Rank 10? Or are there any changes that need to be made?

### Midrange Hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Dragon
#
# 2x (1) Shimmerfly
# 2x (1) Springpaw
# 2x (1) Timber Wolf
# 1x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) Dire Wolf Alpha
# 2x (2) Headhunter's Hatchet
# 2x (2) Hench-Clan Hogsteed
# 2x (2) Scavenging Hyena
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (3) Master's Call
# 2x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 2x (4) Dire Frenzy
# 1x (5) Tundra Rhino
# 1x (6) Savannah Highmane
# 2x (6) Unleash the Beast
# 1x (10) Zul'jin
#
AAECAR8EuwWXCO0Jm4UDDagCtQPeBNkH2wmBCsn4AqCFA6SIA7CLA/mWA56dA8edAwA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this deck viable past Rank 10? Or are there any changes that need to be made?

### Midrange Hunter
# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Dragon
#
# 2x (1) Shimmerfly
# 2x (1) Springpaw
# 2x (1) Timber Wolf
# 1x (1) Tracking
# 2x (2) Dire Wolf Alpha
# 2x (2) Headhunter's Hatchet
# 2x (2) Hench-Clan Hogsteed
# 2x (2) Scavenging Hyena
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (3) Master's Call
# 2x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 2x (4) Dire Frenzy
# 1x (5) Tundra Rhino
# 1x (6) Savannah Highmane
# 2x (6) Unleash the Beast
# 1x (10) Zul'jin
#
AAECAR8EuwWXCO0Jm4UDDagCtQPeBNkH2wmBCsn4AqCFA6SIA7CLA/mWA56dA8edAwA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

People go to legend with all sorts of jank and that doesn't look janky so probably.

Unleash the beast with zuljin is crazy broken.

The only concern i might have would be unleash the hounds interrupting your unleash the beast board from zuljin but that is probably too greedy of thinking. Unleash the hounds is probably too good against murlocs to skip.

Deleted member 38227

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
People go to legend with all sorts of jank and that doesn't look janky so probably.

Unleash the beast with zuljin is crazy broken.

The only concern i might have would be unleash the hounds interrupting your unleash the beast board from zuljin but that is probably too greedy of thinking. Unleash the hounds is probably too good against murlocs to skip.
Oh, Unleash has saved my ass against Aggro Treat and Murloc a few times... I'm not cutting it. Though, as Rogue is more prevalent in the higher ranks, what should I cut for Ooze? And I feel it needs another Tundra... but everything else seems important. Maybe only one Master's Call?

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, Unleash has saved my ass against Aggro Treat and Murloc a few times... I'm not cutting it. Though, as Rogue is more prevalent in the higher ranks, what should I cut for Ooze? And I feel it needs another Tundra... but everything else seems important. Maybe only one Master's Call?
Ooze breaks your Masters call.

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The control warrior mirror is a cluster fuck of trying to hope their heckle bot doesn't pull your archivist. And the card that plays a spell from your hand destroying your board with your own brawl really sucks too.

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like the counter meta might be control warrior > zoo > token druid > control warrior

And control warrior is getting insanely greedy. They are starting to include banker or brewmaster for control mirrors to bounce archivist.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4367

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol Strifecro is playing against a control warrior at rank 1 that played double brewmaster. That is disgustingly greedy. Stupidly greedy.

Deleted member 38227

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Archivist. You could do other cards obviously in other matchups but it's included for the mirror and control shaman.
Oh, shit. That's right. I saw that happen on Dog's stream yesterday. CRAZY. Oh and by grip, I meant HAND. Too much Android: Netrunner lately.

Ideally you use it with 10 mana crystals but if it finds your way into your hand early and you're against a deck that's putting on early pressure then might as well use it.

Thanks.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
When Druid goes aggro its really different than other class Aggro.. this token druid especially.. when other aggro deck hold 6+ card in hand most of time?

scarlet

Oct 25, 2017
I got double archivist from archivist but lost against mirror control warrior cuz my second archivist was terrible.

Deleted member 38227

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Minion reload is way more consistent in token druid than murlocs. Most of their cards either generate multiple minions or buff them.
The crystalsong spell alone give you 3 card. Usually big minion that you dont want to put into deck. But off spell? Sure. Whispering wood and the twinspell is one card flood. The deck is full of gas
Fair points. I just got DESTROYED by that deck. Rank 10 is killing me. Nothing is working...

I'm thinking crafting Shaman decks was an error. But I really hate playing Druid...

KuroNeeko

Oct 25, 2017
Osaka
I think, theoretically at least, Control Priest has potential to beat the bomb version of Control Warrior because of the amount of healing it has. The problem is a lack of a win condition. Priest suffering from the same issue it's always suffered: a lack of solid core cards.

We lost Shadow Visions and Anduin, but picked up Forbidden Words and some interesting value-oriented legendaries. Maybe you look to Lazul or the 3/3 steal an opponent's hand to snag a win condition? Feels like we're missing a core card this set.

Once the initial bloom wears off on this expansion, I'll probably start working on a classic ASP/CoH shell for the archtype.

I sure miss playing with Bwomsandi and Talanji though.

Status
Not open for further replies.