• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I really wish the team wasn't so chickenshit about nerfing and unnerfing cards, and this wouldn't be a problem. Like they could nerf Boom and if Warrior dies because of it, then revert it or find a better middle ground. I'd love to know the reasoning behind not reverting changes to help classes that are in the dumpster or only have one archetype. Like before rotation when Shaman wasn't even being played, why not put Flametongue totem back to 2 and then nerf it back to 3 once the expansion comes out.

I'm not gonna pretend to know how much work they do and what it takes to change code and whatever else in this game, but I'd really like an answer at some point. In my opinion, there's no reason you can't just make changes at will to the cards, it's digital. The only reason I can think of is the tournament scene.
And I don't mean anything absurd like changing cards every 2 weeks or something, I mean when everything is mostly settled and it's been like a month and a half and it's pretty clear that a class is going nowhere or only has one deck to play.
usually when nerfs come they are as effective as the team wanted them to be, so if a class dies because of nerfs that's kinda what the team spects sometimes when nerfing cards, like the mana ramp nerfs on druid.

They also have a pretty good track record of nerfing the correct cards to make the problematic situation go away. I don'r think they nerfed a card to address a problematic situation on the game and the problem still persisted... may be quest rogue, but that really resulted like the cockroach of the game.

Oct 25, 2017
usually when nerfs come they are as effective as the team wanted them to be, so if a class dies because of nerfs that's kinda what the team spects sometimes when nerfing cards, like the mana ramp nerfs on druid.

They also have a pretty good track record of nerfing the correct cards to make the problematic situation go away. I don'r think they nerfed a card to address a problematic situation on the game and the problem still persisted... may be quest rogue, but that really resulted like the cockroach of the game.

I guess that's the thing I don't understand is why they'd just be ok with making a class shit. It's just weird to me. I understand removing problematic stuff, but when it may no longer be a problem, then give it a shot again. Like I get that Lucenbark would probably be completely busted and unfun to play against if Druid could ramp like they did. And Token would be even stronger and possibly the best deck in the game. I still don't think they should've HoF'd Naturalize.

A company like NRS used to go overboard with their balancing in Mortal Kombat, but I do believe there can be a good middle ground.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I guess that's the thing I don't understand is why they'd just be ok with making a class shit. It's just weird to me. I understand removing problematic stuff, but when it may no longer be a problem, then give it a shot again. Like I get that Lucenbark would probably be completely busted and unfun to play against if Druid could ramp like they did. And Token would be even stronger and possibly the best deck in the game. I still don't think they should've HoF'd Naturalize.

A company like NRS used to go overboard with their balancing in Mortal Kombat, but I do believe there can be a good middle ground.

sometimes they need those kind of nerfs to address the problem, like how crazy druid gets everytime a good card happened on that class with the ramp they had, they addressed the problem and it was solved, the colateral damage dumped druid, but as they ave said many times, balancing is hard and there will be always a top and bottom class because of the nature of this game, the best they can do is try to get some better cards for next expansion for said class.

Nat had a lot of problems, I think, because it was a very cheap removal for a class that's supposed to struggle at that, and with the time passed it was clear that the draw back of the 2 card was really not that big because of the powerlevel of the game. they could have nerfed it, but they repeated that they didn't want the class to have access to that cheap removal

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah they said that, but the card was only a problem because of the absolutely bonkers cards they had before rotation. The card would be a non-issue right now, just like it was before and possibly a bad card you'd use only out of desperation hoping to survive.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Yeah they said that, but the card was only a problem because of the absolutely bonkers cards they had before rotation. The card would be a non-issue right now, just like it was before and possibly a bad card you'd use only out of desperation hoping to survive.

Nah, the card would be very good in Token Druid. Cheap removal of a taunt so I can blow up their face with Savage Roar? Yes, please.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nat just like the other HoF card was a problem though several times in the history of the game and even though it could never be a problem in this meta (supposedly) it could very well be a problem later on, so they just got rid of it altogether.

HoF is a different kind of nerf, it's more like a ban list

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
They also have a pretty good track record of nerfing the correct cards to make the problematic situation go away. I don't think they nerfed a card to address a problematic situation on the game and the problem still persisted... may be quest rogue, but that really resulted like the cockroach of the game.

Besides The Caverns Below, these are the cases you could argue about:

Level Up! nerf didn't sufficently weaken Odd Paladin, then Baku the Mooneater and Divine Favor had to move into the Hall of Fame.
Corridor Creeper nerf didn't keep it from later contributing to the power level of Odd Paladin, leading to a nerf to Level Up! and Baku's early exit out of Standard.
Fiery War Axe nerf and Small-Time Buccaneer nerf were meant to slow down Pirate Warrior and Pirate Rogue respectively but didn't ultimately prevent Patches the Pirate from losing Charge.
Spreading Plague nerf didn't do much to reign in Druid and the class was subsequently targeted for further nerfs to basic/classic cards while Malfurion the Pestilent and Ultimate Infestation avoided scrutiny.
Shamans, during their period of dominance, received nerfs to Spirit Claws, Rockbiter Weapon, Tuskarr Totemic but Tunnel Trogg and Totem Golem made it out without balance adjustments.
Gadgetzan Auctioneer and Leeroy Jenkins have also proven resilient despite the nerfs they received.
Unleash the Hounds and Starving Buzzard took multiple tries to get right.

But on the whole, they're far more likely to overnerf a particular card than they are to fail to kill a deck they want dead.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Besides The Caverns Below, these are the cases you could argue about:

Level Up! nerf didn't sufficently weaken Odd Paladin, then Baku the Mooneater and Divine Favor had to move into the Hall of Fame.
Corridor Creeper nerf didn't keep it from later contributing to the power level of Odd Paladin, leading to a nerf to Level Up! and Baku's early exit out of Standard.
Fiery War Axe nerf and Small-Time Buccaneer nerf were meant to slow down Pirate Warrior and Pirate Rogue respectively but didn't ultimately prevent Patches the Pirate from losing Charge.
Spreading Plague nerf didn't do much to reign in Druid and the class was subsequently targeted for further nerfs to basic/classic cards while Malfurion the Pestilent and Ultimate Infestation avoided scrutiny.
Shamans, during their period of dominance, received nerfs to Spirit Claws, Rockbiter Weapon, Tuskarr Totemic but Tunnel Trogg and Totem Golem made it out without balance adjustments.
Gadgetzan Auctioneer and Leeroy Jenkins have also proven resilient despite the nerfs they received.
Unleash the Hounds and Starving Buzzard took multiple tries to get right.

But on the whole, they're far more likely to overnerf a particular card than they are to fail to kill a deck they want dead.

I could say how each of those affected how the card is played, but what i meant is that each nerf was for a specific problem addressed, the problem was not a deck but a specific part in that deck.

for example the Level Up! nerf was to take out that card from the odd paladin, they problem is not odd paly, but instead that it could make huge amounts damage on turn 5, that problem awas solved after the nerf.

also fire war axe was killed after the nerfs... it couldn't recover lol

EDIT: you all seem to think nerfs are to kill or to take down a specific deck, that's not the case, instead they are meant to take out an specific problem, a specific play that is making trouble for the game. Although Genn and Baku HoF were because of the decks they were making.

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
what i meant is that each nerf was for a specific problem addressed, the problem was not a deck but a specific part in that deck.

for example the Level Up! nerf was to take out that card from the odd paladin, they problem is not odd paly, but instead that it could make huge amounts damage on turn 5, that problem awas solved after the nerf.

Oh, I should have paid more attention to your phrasing of "problematic situation". In that case only Fiery War Axe and Small-Time Buccaneer may apply. Nerfs meant to slow down Turn 1/2 tempo, but Patches was still too much even afterwards. All other candidates I listed are more disagreements about whether or not the target for the nerfs was correctly identified as the problem area.

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, the card would be very good in Token Druid. Cheap removal of a taunt so I can blow up their face with Savage Roar? Yes, please.

Yeah that's true. I don't see a huge issue with it however. Naturalize is almost always better than a silence, but a silence card will effectively do the same shit.

I'm willing to bet in the next expansion one of the Lackeys will be a silence one. That is gonna infuriate people.
Nat just like the other HoF card was a problem though several times in the history of the game and even though it could never be a problem in this meta (supposedly) it could very well be a problem later on, so they just got rid of it altogether.

HoF is a different kind of nerf, it's more like a ban list
HoF should just be a year round thing tbh. Send shit there when it's a problem, take stuff out if seen fit.

Meh. I just hate seeing classes get fucked, but it's part of the game I suppose. But what do you do about a turn 3 Mountain Giant as druid? Die I guess, lol.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
HoF should have never existed, they should have rotated the classic set and make each year a "new classic set" with a compilation of the years past cards.

But lets face it, Team 5 is either really got overworked with all sets and single payer stuff or they are plain lazy, we hardly get that amount of work outside the set releases.

anyprophet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
they started as a small team that was basically doing an experiment inside blizzard. it's not a type of game they've ever made before and the development culture there is very slow and deliberate. I can imagine it's been a big challenge for them to grow and scale the scope of the game. but now they have a good rhythm going and blizzard is giving them more money to hire developers so hopefully they can do the obvious thing and copy MTG.

Oct 27, 2017
HoF should have never existed, they should have rotated the classic set and make each year a "new classic set" with a compilation of the years past cards.

But lets face it, Team 5 is either really got overworked with all sets and single payer stuff or they are plain lazy, we hardly get that amount of work outside the set releases.
Yup. So many damn cards that were interesting but never viable could actually see play if they were to rotate them back in while moving the core out. I think the cost of a rotating set would be the only difficulty if sheer greed is involved. Otherwise the basic yearly set should be free to everyone even if only temporarily while those cards are in standard. Speaking of which, make classic free while they are at it. I don't understand why Blizzard insists on making it as difficult as possible to break into the game by charging standard prices for a 5 year old bastardized set. Guess the whales are enabling them. Until every classic card rotates out of standard and we truly get a new game, it's just gonna keep being problematic and stale.

squidyj

Oct 25, 2017
Core rotation is a terrible idea that pushes reprints and hurts new and returning players.

In other news I'm so done with rogues.
This dude goes dagger prep raiding party on 2 and TOPDECKS backstab to activate his miscreant and clear one of my minions on 3.
So tired of idiotic dipshits getting bailed out by a ridiculous deck.

Oct 25, 2017
Core rotation is a terrible idea that pushes reprints and hurts new and returning players.

This dude goes dagger prep raiding party on 2 and TOPDECKS backstab to activate his miscreant and clear one of my minions on 3.

Reminds me of most tier 1 decks.

anyprophet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

core set is bad, proceeds to complain about powerful classic cards.

they're going to have to nerf or HoF every playable classic and basic card if they insist on never making a core set. at that point what's the difference?

Oct 25, 2017
core set is bad, proceeds to complain about powerful classic cards.

they're going to have to nerf or HoF every playable classic and basic card if they insist on never making a core set. at that point what's the difference?

Pretty sure he was complaining about the fact that his opponent pointlessly prep'd raiding party on turn 2 when he should have done it on 3 to guarantee an activator for miscreant and not relying on a backstab topdeck. His opponent was bad, made a bad play, and wasn't punished as hard as they could or should have been.

OP
OP
manhack

manhack

Oct 27, 2017
I updated the OP with some new websites and twitter feeds:

Budget Rise of Shadows Decks - Reddit post outlining budget decks. (or just craft Whizbang)
Disguised Toast - Meta lists, deck lists and guides​
Sharehs - List of pro player decks​
Hearthstone Top Decks: Top ladder decks sorted by newest submissions​
neon31HS Twitter feed: Curated list of top ladder and streamer decks.​

Twinguistics

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ok so what should the gameplan be against bomb warrior as I'm at a loss. Its just total bs, their value is ridiculous. It's way too easy for them to build armour whilst adding un-playroundable bombs into your deck. It's honestly like playing against a single player boss it's so op and unbalanced. Oh and then there's the stupid hero power they get from boom that is crazy good and also a board of bombs that do up to 4 damage each if you kill them.

Honestly, why give the deck this many tools? Someone at Bliz should be fired for this crap. It's awful and making me not want to play the game.

Serious question though, what do you do against this crap?

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
Ok so what should the gameplan be against bomb warrior as I'm at a loss. Its just total bs, their value is ridiculous. It's way too easy for them to build armour whilst adding un-playroundable bombs into your deck. It's honestly like playing against a single player boss it's so op and unbalanced. Oh and then there's the stupid hero power they get from boom that is crazy good and also a board of bombs that do up to 4 damage each if you kill them.

Honestly, why give the deck this many tools? Someone at Bliz should be fired for this crap. It's awful and making me not want to play the game.

I had a pretty good win rate against them as Bomb Hunter. I would just prioritize face unless they played an Elekk with nothing else, then I'd sometimes clear that. I think greedy control decks are also favored against Bomb Warrior assuming you have enough healing and stop them from getting too many extra bombs.

I guess it really just depends on what you're playing but Zoo or Token should be able to race as long as you don't over commit before a big Warpath or Brawl. Sometimes you'll have bad draw and they'll have enough removal, and play Dr. Boom Hero on turn 7 and you'll probably just lose. It's the same as playing Token Druid and managing to stick enough board and having double Savage Roar to finish the game on turn 6.

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
I might have to switch to trying out Secret Hunter. I've been liking playing Bomb Hunter but do feel like I wouldn't mind changing it up. I did craft Zuljin for fun to use with the Malygos Hunter deck too and it probably deserves a better deck than that.

Oct 25, 2017

Which deck are you using? I'm pretty sure I can still count on my hands how many bomb warriors I've lost to, but I'm playing decks that pretty much wreck warriors. Warrior is probably the easiest class to counter in this meta, it just comes at the cost of getting destroyed by rogues. I've even seen Warlock decks that are built for the sole purpose of beating warriors.
hsreplay.net has Secret Hunter back in tier one in the last 7 days? https://hsreplay.net/archetypes/138/secret-hunter

I haven't seen a single one of them. Weird.
It's supposed to beat up on Rogue. Haven't played the deck and I haven't played as Rogue against one, so I dunno.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

squidyj

Oct 25, 2017

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
rogue is completely stupid. The other times that it's not rogue, it's residentsleeper warrior. Meta is honestly really bad. In rank 2-3, I only see warrior, rogue and hunter. Other classes are dead if you want to win.

squidyj

Oct 25, 2017
Alright time to pull a Toast.
NEW 100% WINRATE VS ROGUE HEAL DRUID DECK. (sample size of 3 rogue games)

### Healy Droo
# Class: Druid
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Dragon
#
# 2x (1) Crystal Power
# 2x (1) Crystallizer
# 2x (1) Saronite Taskmaster
# 2x (2) Acidic Swamp Ooze
# 1x (2) Keeper Stalladris
# 2x (2) Wrath
# 2x (3) Lifeweaver
# 1x (4) Flobbidinous Floop
# 1x (4) Juicy Psychmelon
# 2x (4) Predatory Instincts
# 2x (4) Swipe
# 2x (5) Crystal Stag
# 1x (5) Faceless Manipulator
# 1x (5) Harrison Jones
# 2x (5) Witchwood Grizzly
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 2x (7) Ancient of Lore
# 1x (8) Gloop Sprayer
# 1x (8) Lucentbark
#
AAECAZICCJMEkAeM+wLo/AL1/AKggAPTlAPJnAMLQMQGigeYB/LxAvr+AsqGA+yMA7mUA8+UA7ufAwA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Thinking about changing the 2nd ooze for a spellbreaker or another heal card. A lot of lists run Alex but she's so heavy and there are already a lot of dead cards early game.

A few example games. I'm still making a lot of mistakes playing these games out don't @ me.

Won vs Rogue
https://hsreplay.net/replay/JRCs8eBwsnBU9nyumJNARV

Won vs Zoo
https://hsreplay.net/replay/nRAjqSFqdKz2cMHrbos6Hn
(should have psychmeloned on 4, the 1/3 wasn't worth it)

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
rogue is completely stupid. The other times that it's not rogue, it's residentsleeper warrior. Meta is honestly really bad. In rank 2-3, I only see warrior, rogue and hunter. Other classes are dead if you want to win.
I can definitely agree that rogue is fucking terrorizing everyone, however I think Shaman and Mage are also competitive. I had a damn good run with the Boarcontrol list for Muckmorpher Shaman. Unfortunately I started messing around with druid and trying some sort of big beast list and it's definitely not working.
Alright time to pull a Toast.
NEW 100% WINRATE VS ROGUE HEAL DRUID DECK. (sample size of 3 rogue games)

### Healy Droo
# Class: Druid
# Year of the Dragon
#
# 2x (1) Crystal Power
# 2x (1) Crystallizer
# 2x (1) Saronite Taskmaster
# 1x (2) Keeper Stalladris
# 2x (2) Wrath
# 2x (3) Lifeweaver
# 1x (4) Flobbidinous Floop
# 1x (4) Juicy Psychmelon
# 2x (4) Predatory Instincts
# 2x (4) Swipe
# 2x (5) Crystal Stag
# 1x (5) Faceless Manipulator
# 1x (5) Harrison Jones
# 2x (5) Witchwood Grizzly
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 2x (7) Ancient of Lore
# 1x (8) Gloop Sprayer
# 1x (8) Lucentbark
#
AAECAZICCJMEkAeM+wLo/AL1/AKggAPTlAPJnAMLQMQGigeYB/LxAvr+AsqGA+yMA7mUA8+UA7ufAwA=
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Thinking about changing the 2nd ooze for a spellbreaker or another heal card. A lot of lists run Alex but she's so heavy and there are already a lot of dead cards early game.

A few example games. I'm still making a lot of mistakes playing these games out don't @ me.

Won vs Rogue
https://hsreplay.net/replay/JRCs8eBwsnBU9nyumJNARV

Won vs Zoo
https://hsreplay.net/replay/nRAjqSFqdKz2cMHrbos6Hn
(should have psychmeloned on 4, the 1/3 wasn't worth it)
It's pretty much the Druid deck I've been playing most of this expansion and I have fooled around with a bunch of different lists. I think I made it to rank 4 with it last month. Having 2 doomsayers increased my winrate dramatically.

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
I saw a decent amount of Khadgar Mage last month (I was playing it too) but not much now. I know I stopped since it was best against Warrior but I wasn't seeing a ton of them. It had a hard time against Hunter which is what I kept running into, and wasn't great against Rogue either. Not sure where the Big Shaman players went either. So I'd agree that there's mostly Rogue, Warrior, and Hunter dominating ranked ladder around rank 4 and 5.

SonicXtreme

Oct 27, 2017
does that 'discover 5 cards and replace your deck with 2 copies of each' or whatever leggy fit into any meta rogue decks? it's one of the random ones i got and i figured with myra's unstable element it might be decent but i haven't played much lately to know if it's just too slow or random to be more than a meme add?

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
does that 'discover 5 cards and replace your deck with 2 copies of each' or whatever leggy fit into any meta rogue decks? it's one of the random ones i got and i figured with myra's unstable element it might be decent but i haven't played much lately to know if it's just too slow or random to be more than a meme add?

that card is meant to avoid fatigue, so unless you are playing a control deck that is meant to get to that fatigue, I find it difficult to include in not control decks.

Rogues specially, since the spell lackey can find tog's scheeme and academic espionage to avoid fatigue, so the card is redundant on that class

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Finally had a warrior auto concede on me right after playing Juicy Psychmelon. While I do have fun making them waste their time, I can definitely appreciate realizing that you have almost a 0% chance of winning and just conceding. Save both of us the time.

Also, what's the wild landscape looking like? Are Druid and Shaman any good?

Twinguistics

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Arrgh I'm something like 1-7 this month in ranked with my spell Hunter deck after taking it to 13 last month. I just can't get a win. I've slid down to 19 :(

I'm sick of losing to people making miss play after miss play but they still win as they have tons of legendaries and my Gul'jin is in my last ten cards.

I'm even losing on casual when trying to clear quests.

Think I'll try another deck, no wait, I haven't spent 100s on this game and so I can't make another competitive one.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I still believe non greedy conjurer mage is the ladder deck dream, still in top 20 with it

2 messenger raven still made you beat warrior, and the rest of deck isnt greedy to beat aggro

Code:
### Custom Mage
# Class: Mage
# Year of the Dragon
#
# 2x (2) Book of Specters
# 2x (2) Firetree Witchdoctor
# 1x (2) Sunfury Protector
# 2x (3) Acolyte of Pain
# 2x (3) Conjurer's Calling
# 2x (3) Messenger Raven
# 2x (3) Mind Control Tech
# 2x (3) Voodoo Doll
# 1x (4) Scaleworm
# 2x (4) Twilight Drake
# 2x (5) Dragonmaw Scorcher
# 1x (5) Zilliax
# 2x (7) Astromancer
# 2x (7) Rabble Bouncer
# 1x (9) Alexstrasza
# 2x (12) Mountain Giant
#
AAECAf0EBMUE+waJ8QKggAMN3gWKB+EHjQj7DM7vArfxAsP4AtuJA+iJA+yJA+eVA4OWAwA=
#

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
Arrgh I'm something like 1-7 this month in ranked with my spell Hunter deck after taking it to 13 last month. I just can't get a win. I've slid down to 19 :(

I'm sick of losing to people making miss play after miss play but they still win as they have tons of legendaries and my Gul'jin is in my last ten cards.

Think I'll try another deck, no wait, I haven't spent 100s on this game and so I can't make another competitive one.
I mean spell hunter is probably one of the strongest decks right now. Are you running one of the secret heavy lists or with some beast synergy? I don't think it's worth complaining about P2W since the best decks in the game are some of the cheapest right now. I always loved playing Big Warrior which was ridiculously expensive but it wasn't very good.

Sucks when you are missing that crucial draw too but that's just the nature of the game.

Oct 27, 2017
Spoilers: Secret Hunter is the best deck in the game right now. Been beating the hell out of rogue and warrior. For the rogue matchup it feels like rat trap really locks them out of the game and maximum value from zuljin is a must to beat warrior. Had one card left in my deck and against a warrior who stayed above 30 about the entire game. After Zuljin I won that match 2 turns later. Made it to rank 3 easily. Will probably hit legend again with it.

SnugTeam6

Oct 25, 2017
United States
Spoilers: Secret Hunter is the best deck in the game right now. Been beating the hell out of rogue and warrior. For the rogue matchup it feels like rat trap really locks them out of the game and maximum value from zuljin is a must to beat warrior. Had one card left in my deck and against a warrior who stayed above 30 about the entire game. After Zuljin I won that match 2 turns later. Made it to rank 3 easily. Will probably hit legend again with it.

Which Secret Hunter deck are you running?

OP
OP
manhack

manhack

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like hsreplay.net stats agree:

CoNAybO.png

OP
OP
manhack

manhack

Oct 27, 2017

I have mixed feelings about pure salt posts when it comes to Hearthstone, in that I'm not sure how to respond to them.

The community here can definitely help give you some recommendations and improvements to your deck or game play if you're interested. If you're just blowing off steam that is fair too, please let us know.

DassoBrother

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan
I have mixed feelings about pure salt posts when it comes to Hearthstone, in that I'm not sure how to respond to them.

The community here can definitely help give you some recommendations and improvements to your deck or game play if you're interested. If you're just blowing off steam that is fair too, please let us know.
Yeah, maybe I didn't even need to respond. I assume if you want help you'll ask outright but when you just complain about how cheap stuff is it reminds me of David Sirlin's write-up of a scrub. When I lose, I can almost always pick out a few plays that I made outright wrong with the information I had at the time. It's better to look at those and try to be self-reflective rather than blame the game. There's always things you can take away from loses. Even if it's just to try to close out the game faster before they play certain powerful legendaries.

It's pretty crazy that Secret Hunter is so strong too. Just imagine if we still had the spellstone. Rexxar is gone too, which I always thought was the most annoying thing about playing against Spell Hunter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.