• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/heather-locklear-arrested-for-alleged-domestic-violence/

Police say actress Heather Locklear has been arrested for investigation of domestic violence and fighting with sheriff's deputies. The Ventura County Sheriff's Office website says the 56-year-old actress was arrested Sunday night.

A spokesperson for the Ventura County Sheriff's department told ET that Locklear assaulted her live-in boyfriend, saying, "Yesterday at about 10 p.m., our deputies responded to a domestic disturbance at a residence. When they arrived, Ms. Locklear was uncooperative with the deputies and actually battered three of our deputies. We initiated an investigation, which revealed that she had actually battered a boyfriend at the residence prior to our arrival. She was arrested for 1 count felony domestic violence and 3 counts misdemeanor battery on a police officer."

heather-locklear-2037484.jpg

She's still as crazy as ever.
Kick me off Melrose Place if old.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
She physically assaulted three police officers and wasn't filled with bullet holes.

I wonder why...

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Hold on. She beat her boyfriend up so bad that the charges for that are higher than the ones for beating up the cops? Damn.

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
And waynes world,

does not seem to be doing well and has been having troubles since 2008 according to Wikipedia, perscription drugs, alcohol etc

Borgnine

Oct 25, 2017
User was warned: Sexist rhetoric.
You guys are right she does kinda look like a TJ hooker.

Deleted member 29939

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017

Are women in the US typically as in danger of being shot up as men in general? Honest question
Between black and white folks, If I had to guess the list of most likely to end up shot to less likely, it would be:

1) Black male
2) White male
3) Black woman
4) White woman

Am I off the mark?

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are women in the US typically as in danger of being shot up as men in general? Honest question
Between black and white folks, If I had to guess the list of most likely to end up shot to less likely, it would be:

1) Black male
2) White male
3) Black woman
4) White woman

Am I off the mark?

She's also a celebrity.

Squiggely

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

1) Black male
2) White male
3) Black woman
4) White woman

Am I off the mark?

Shot up? You are adding nothing. Rich celebrity misbehaved and was arrested.

This level of accepted indignation without any kind of citation to back up the reasoning is quite scary.

uncelestial

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA

1) Black male
2) White male
3) Black woman
4) White woman

Am I off the mark?
No that's a pretty good assessment for non-celebrities. It's pretty different if you're a celebrity though.

I'd have a much bigger gap between black men and white men though.

Oct 25, 2017
What? Well. Get ready for a eight hundred-foot statue of Pac-Man with Skeletor and Heather Locklear. I'm gonna make some weird shit.

ahoyhoy

Oct 25, 2017

1) Black male
2) White male
3) Black woman
4) White woman

Am I off the mark?

Probably put another space between black women and white women and this is accurate.

I honestly don't think I've heard of a white woman being shot by the police since Bonnie.

Lurkyseas

Banned
Dec 31, 2017
But not from hitting her boyfriend, that was okay?

I never said it was OK for her to beat up her boyfriend at all; Where did you get that from?

We're saying that if she hadn't hit the police, they would've probably been lenient with her (in other words, there wouldn't have been any more charges against her besides beating up her boyfriend).

Status
Not open for further replies.