• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ont

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Just noticed this in Team 17's financial results for the year ended 2020:

2021 Pipeline​

Continuing on from 2020, with one of our most ambitious pipelines delivered not just in the number of game launches and updates but technically as a remote work force, our fiscal 2021 pipeline is no less ambitious. We have a solid and diverse pipeline of new IP to look forward to including: Rogue Heroes, King of Seas, Narita Boy, Epic Chef, Super Magbot, Greak: Memories of Azur, Honey I Joined a Cult and Hokko Life with three new games yet to be announced. In addition to new IP, there is a special mention for some of our existing portfolio titles such as Hell Let Loose which will arrive on Next Generation Consoles this year alongside Worms Rumble and Overcooked! All You Can Eat which will launch on additional existing platforms with full cross play.​

A great game. I look forward to playing this on Series X.​

Deleted member 48991

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2018
Love HLL on PC, though I slightly got burned out on it. You really need to set up your basics (nodes to generate resources, garrisons to spawn at), otherwise you're going to get obliterated as a team. Too often instead of having fun leveling up different roles I have to switch to SL, support or engineer (each level X) to fill in some gap left by a team that is focused too much on attacking.

They will also release a big update alongside exiting Early Access, adding the Eastern Front.

OP
OP
Ont

Ont

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Love HLL on PC, though I slightly got burned out on it. You really need to set up your basics (nodes to generate resources, garrisons to spawn at), otherwise you're going to get obliterated as a team. Too often instead of having fun leveling up different roles I have to switch to SL, support or engineer (each level X) to fill in some gap left by a team that is focused too much on attacking.

They will also release a big update alongside exiting Early Access, adding the Eastern Front.

Yeah I just played engineer or support to make sure those roles were covered. Really fun to play with a good group and competent squad leader, if you can find that.

Jun 17, 2018
Awesome, I've had it for a while on PC but not played very much. Definitely something I'd love to play on console. I just hope players use headsets, it's kind of necessary in this game.

NuKER

Dec 15, 2017
Portugal
I don't have it, I've watched some streams and I like what i see but it seems a bit rough. Since it will be free to play I'm staying strong to not buy the access to the beta. I've returned to hunt showdown, even though it's hard to play now because it was not updated to the new gen.

The cherry on top would be bringing Tarkov to consoles, that I would like to see.

SpillYerBeans

Oct 25, 2017
I was not expecting to see this. The HLL crew sure are an ambitious bunch.

I have about 100 hours played though there are still performance issues and teams who often just want to attack and not defend resulting in a massive defeat more times than I can count, I still have a good time with it. It is very team oriented more so than Battlefield, every time I join a game I have to create a squad because most are full or locked and then I have to hold peoples hands on what to do so I am not sure how well the console community will take to this. The best games I have had in HLL are when command and squads are all working together but sadly it doesn't happen enough.

s1lver

Oct 28, 2017
Happy for Xbox folks. I've played this on PC and I love the game, the only issue is that I play alone and it seems that (at least on European servers) almost no one uses voice chat.

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
As there isn't an OT as far as I can see, dumping some war stories here.

Some absolutely ace games tonight.

First was an epic offensive on Purple Heart Lane, where my squad backdoored their central HQ and held up their tank reinforcements on the final point, before I took the vacant commander seat 1 min from the end (dude had to go) and bombed the final point to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

Then had an ace squad on Carentan, sneaking and flanking their armour on the narrow streets before taking out a garrison that was supporting a deadly push on our penultimate point. We won again.

Then had a strange, tiny game on Mere, 12 Vs 12 or so. Small squads, footsteps and every death mattering more than usual. Played with a great bunch o'lads.

Said lads then rolled on to the last game, which was empty. So we just bantsed it up and ran around the map doing stupid shit. Was very silly.

So much fun in different ways, and a wonderful complement to Halo for my shooty bang fun.