• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is Hellblade recommended for people with severe depression and anxiety? I know it comes with trigger warnings for psychosis, but would they apply to people with other mental illnesses as well?

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Just looked through upcoming games and it's releasedate is pretty soon, next week.

11th of April

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, that's really soon. Wasn't expecting it to be out this month, to be honest. Really excited to give it a go, especially since the footage from PAX East looked as good as it did.

Yeah Me neither.. especially since April is already so stacked with great releases where as May looks a lot thinner. Definately looked great from the footage we've seen

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Oh so Capcom's ports being super late on Switch wasn't because QLOC didn't have Switch dev kits/weren't working on Switch. That's good to know...

If the footage in the direct was from Switch it looks like they're doing a great job.
Well, QLOC didn't get kits until sometime in 2018. Their first game on Switch was actually Tales of Vesperia DE.

Regarding Capcom, I'm betting they doing the Dragon's Dogma port too.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is Hellblade recommended for people with severe depression and anxiety? I know it comes with trigger warnings for psychosis, but would they apply to people with other mental illnesses as well?

the game can be really stressful, and the voices can be overwhelming sometimes, but i think that a person with severe depression and anxiety going throught it can be a wonderful experience.

also it is not that have trigger warnings for psychosis and more that the representation of it was consulted with actual people with the mental disorder.