• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tiebreaker

Oct 25, 2017
akihiko-ive-been-waiting-for-this.png

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Seems a little late, but nice for fans of the game.

Edit: No Xbox version in Europe seems a little odd?

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
That's a very cool development. The game really feels special. I know it wasn't possible to launch physical, though I wish I could have done that from the start.

Undrey

Oct 29, 2017
YES! I was waiting for this and thought we wouldn't get it after Microsoft's acquisition of the devs. Will definitely be buying.

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Because it can't be said enough, if you're going to play this for the first time WEAR HEADPHONES It makes all the difference in the world.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Ah screw that ... i just recently bought it digitally while being on sale on PS4 ... why couldn't this be announced earlier...

PadPoet

Lead Community Manager at Socialpoint
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Barcelona
Even though I'm not the CM for this title I'll clear up the confusion:

We (505) are publishing worldwide the retail version of the PS4 physical edition.
Microsoft is publishing the retail edition for the Xbox.

Antonela Pounder (@AnimatedAnt on Twitter) looks after the physical retail version of the PS4, so feel free to post any further questions her way or at the 505 Twitter account

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Had no idea this was a digital only title. Gonna buy for sure because that's a great price and I've heard good things about this game.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The last one hour of this game is masterpiece but the rest is Abit annoying due to repetitive combat and puzzle .overall 8/10

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Reached out to confirm but if the documentary is the full series Ninja Theory has on their youtube page that's worth the full $30 right there.

Bummer if it's just the smaller doc that was in the digital release.

Last edited:

PlainOldJosh

Nov 4, 2017
Great game. I was starting to think this would never get a physical release. I'm in for the physical PS4 edition.

Jan 9, 2018
Sweden
Wow, that's great news. I've been wanting to check it out, but it being digital only made it harder for me to consider (my PS4 doesn't have a lot of space).

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Oh, better late than never! Both for the physical edition to release and for me to finally play it.

Wandu

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm looks like a MS marketing deal because it is highlighting the game in front of the PS4 version, even though it came out on PS4 first. I wonder why?

/s

I'll see myself out

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Too bad it's coming out so late, I would've waited and not buy it digitally if it was announced sooner (or available from day1).