• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Like the hat?

Oct 25, 2017
Hey era, my friend's son is doing a project with his class, where they are attempting to spread a message across the world over one day.

My name is Ryan and I am a 6th grader at Williamsburg Academy. We are doing a project called Wave to the World where we are trying to share a message with at least one person in every country of the world during a 24 hour period! Our message is: Stand - Even if You Stand Alone!
Please visit our website at www.wavetotheworld.org and share our message TODAY with your friends! We have lots of student projects posted for you to see how we are making the world a better place.

If you can, please just click on the link, especially if you live outside the US.

It does talk about posting a picture, but that's not necessary. The site is just tracking how many places around the world it reaches when you click on it.