• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which to get?

• Astral Chain

Votes: 846 75.5%
  • Borderlands 3

Votes: 274 24.5%

• Total voters

MrRojan

Jan 26, 2019
Personally; Randy is off the rails and I can't separate him from BL3. Astral Chain All the way.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Even if it bombs, you probably will still have to buy Astral Chain at full price in six months.
Borderlands 3, will be half price at some sale very quickly.

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
get the game that wasn't made by a shitty company

Ehhh, I'm sure if anyone gave a shit to google platinum games top to bottom they'd find some side-eye worthy shit. Not to mention the concerns that already exist over work conditions over there.

I think they are plenty of valid reasons to give suggestions to the OP on which game to get.

And I think the fact that Borderlands 3 will likely hit price drops much sooner is a good reason to get Astral Chain.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
All of y'all buy shit from assholes all the time, regardless of where you decide to arbitrarily put your foot down for one single company.

Chille

Jan 7, 2018
Never heard of astral chain before but I know borderlands 3 will have incredible content probably the other games were some of the best fps I've played

KCsoLucky

Oct 29, 2017
OP, you should have known exactly what this thread was going to look like before you posted it, based on this forum. In the end, you know what you really want and it would be prudent to wait until both release so that you can make an informed decision.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
Why on earth would you make this decision now? Wait until they're both out and read reviews/reactions.

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
if u like the life wasting mind numbing grinding experience that only borderlands can offer, then BL3.
If you want what looks to be a great single experience, then astral chain.

Astral Chain could be one of the worst action games ever made don't miss it

Also THIS.

Don't pre order, wait for reviews and other people's impressions. Astral Chain is coming out soon, waiting two days after its release won't hurt you.
I was heavily burned by pre ordering Wolfenstein youngblood and the game coming out the way it did, when i could've purchased something fun like Crash Team Racing..

Last edited:

KCsoLucky

Oct 29, 2017
Also, OP. Literally dozens of posters on GAF told me that Wonderful 101 was great. I hated it. I told many people that Final Fantasy 15 and Transistor are great who ended up hating them. Asking people's opinions about specific games on a forum does very little for the issue at the end of the day. Even the general consensus isn't "right", because it's just a bunch of opinions that are worth 0 compared to your own. I'd like to give Astral Chain a try but it has unfortunate release timing for me and it'll likely never go on a deep enough sale for me to jump in.