• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
There was a game I was so obsessed with when I was younger, but can't remember its name or anything else except few details really.

Its an rpg game on DS the battle system was a guy and 2 monsters following him one in the right the other on the left, the battle has its own sandbox (same as tails games and other turn based rpgs) but its action rpg.

The protagonist had some kind of space ship with him.

If I remember correctly it had 2 sequels (I could be mistaken though)

This is all I really remember and I really wanna know what game its just for the sake of nostalgic. help era...

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
Next time:

www.resetera.com

Games you remember, names you don't

Reviving this great thread for the new era: Have you ever thought of a game but don't remember the title? Maybe it was a game from your childhood, or something that interested you when it was announced but you forgot about it? Describe these games as best as you can and let's see if we can help...

Status
Not open for further replies.