• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Like the hat?

Oct 25, 2017
Hi, era. My father in law is moving in to our house on Friday (he was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, so it is likely to be end of life care in our home.)

His son/my wife's brother passed away from cancer himself in 2006. Going through my father in law's things in prepping for the move, I found this old baby picture of my brother-in-law in my father-in-laws wallet. I was hoping to get it cleaned up and maybe get the colors fixed so I can print it out for him to have framed in the room with him.

I uploaded the full resolution one here: https://jodyanthony.prodibi.com/a/4y16k9dr0yrzkk0

if this is something you think you can do, please pm me. I'm willing to pay for the restoration. I tried doing it myself in GIMP (I don't have photoshop or anything) but I really have no idea what I'm doing, and I would rather this be done well by someone who knows what they are doing.

Thanks, era.

I'd really appreciate it if nobody does anything silly with this photo, even though I know what I'm risking it getting in to by posting it here.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Not home, but I'd help when I get back. That's a pretty easy fix. I've seen much worse and worn photos in my time. I'm not the best with photoshop but I dabble a few times a month. I'm sure someone else will get to it before I get back.

EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
FZPB8aD.png

Last edited:

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Not bad, about as well as I could do without taking up half the day lol

OP
OP
Like the hat?

Like the hat?

Oct 25, 2017
That's amazing. Thank you so much. Pm me your PayPal or Apple pay or something, I want to give you some money.