• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry this is personal but maybe it could interest others too:

When my wifi modem is on both boot and login of Windows 10 are clearly slower(sometimes even more than a dozen of seconds), Is it normal? I fear that windows or some kind of malware sends data while i obviously can't do anything.

Take into account that my connection is slow(around 512 kbytes/second) so maybe that's why the issue is evident, maybe some of your computers do the same but with faster connections you don't notice it.

What can you tell me?
Please respond to 2 + 2 = 5

[adopt-a-user] program

Tecnniqe

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Antarctica
Are you logging in with a Microsoft/Windows online account? If so that might be why when connected to the internet.

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
You're probably better off getting your computer seen by IT professionals in person tbh.

Without techies here seeing your setup, your event log, your start up config you're not going to be able to give enough information to others for others to make suggestions to you.

2+2=5

Oct 29, 2017
Thanks guys!
I'll verify if it logins to the online account, that article about slow logins is really interesting and i'll definitively try the same procedure.