• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Mar 3, 2018

We asked whether he prefers Xbox or PlayStation.

"PC," Cavill immediately responds, shooting the interviewer with a withering look as if to suggest the answer couldn't be more obvious. "My dad got me into [PC gaming] when I was very, very young."

Sorry XBros, Nintendorks and Playshmlayners 🤷‍♀️

giphy.gif

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
I'm sure this thread wont go well but:
1. I agree
2. Cavill is cool :)

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Not that he would have changed his answer, but they couldn't have asked about the Switch, too?

Joeyro

Oct 28, 2017
Spoken by a man that missed a call from Zack Snyder about being cast as Superman because he was playing World of Warcraft. Amen brother.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
I can only imagine how being a millionaire must change your gaming habits. Spending $3000 on a new PC is a drop in the bucket, but the utility you get out of it is huge.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
He's welcome to his opinion. As long as he doesn't propagate that awful pc master race bullshit.

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
Hard to disagree....but I'll never be interested.I enjoy Playstation exclusives too much and I don't need more than one gaming platform.

Nozem

Oct 27, 2017
All his points apparently went into strength, charisma and good looks. Not much left for intelligence.

Governergrimm

Jun 25, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with what he said. All platforms are great but PC is fantastic if you have the time, money and will.

Ushay

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry I like Cavill too much, sorry console bro's time to jump ship. It's over. Master race has won.