• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
2pga9u.jpg

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Furries and bronies being the internet h honchos is something that amuses me

Aside from taking copyrighted material, I don't understand what's the problem with this. Subs for questionable h?

? Most hentai isnt commercially released outside japan. Not many sub groups for hentai so many just go unsubbed. Im not sure who was doing the subs for HH but this means one less subber (unless this person or persons do subs elsewhere what do I know)

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
With search engines like Bing having incredibly robust options for viewing your hentai in either jpg, gif or video form right from bing itself .. does anyone even really need to be sad about this one website going down ?

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
With search engines like Bing having incredibly robust options for viewing your hentai in either jpg, gif or video form right from bing itself .. does anyone even really need to be sad about this one website going down ?
Because real recognizes real. Gotta respect the GOAT

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
What if they are just making the website inaccessible to everyone that isn't actually a hentai? That way it really will fulfill it's namesake.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Doujinshi is better then video usually

Doujinshi you can use imagination for the motion

If the video has bad animation whch most hentai do

It reall kills it.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
They are a site where you can dl/stream hentai basically. The unfortunate part of this is that they also released subs for certain h animes. Although hentai anime as awhile has been really bad for years now, its mostly boring vanilla shit instead of the awesome stuff like taimanin asagi.

Hmm ok. I thought it was like sadpanda.

Kirbivore

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They are a site where you can dl/stream hentai basically. The unfortunate part of this is that they also released subs for certain h animes. Although hentai anime as awhile has been really bad for years now, its mostly boring vanilla shit instead of the awesome stuff like taimanin asagi.

It was going to shit when 3 minute episodes started cropping up

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
First they came for the hentai, and I did nothing because they were doing humanity a great service.

shiftplusone

Oct 25, 2017
bought a fursuit using the server budget
I can't afford to pay for the server now
The fuckin fursuit is dope as hell though

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
.... I'll just see myself out of this thread. Cookies anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.