• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I don't go to Hentai Haven myself but I got lots of people talking about it in the Discord I frequent.
People keep mentioning a fursuit.
unknown.png

But,

Probably isn't really about a fursuit. But here are some more details.
Well I'm in the discord server and we're told the site will stay down and we all should stop asking about it. No joke, he basically told us to shut the fuck up and stop asking. We have been fed no info as to why it has been shut down as financial and struggle of power have been debunked many times. Doesn't help that the Facebook and Twitter have also been deleted, so there is no way anyone can ask them what's going on, let alone go to the Discord as they have disabled the ability to invite people in the Discord.
IMG_20181220_204006.jpg

Sooooooo for those of you who like your hentai, better start downloading.
EDIT: Gone
IMG_20181220_165508.jpg

EDIT 2: It looks like the website Fakku is coming in to help save the site!

Rejoice all you lovers of hentai lol!

Last edited:

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
Hentai isn't my sexual kink, but were they the de facto place to get this type of content? I mean, is it a really big blow to the community for this site to go down?

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Did people donate that money that was supposed to go towards server costs and instead went to the fursuit?

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
For a brief moment, I actually considered looking up how fursuits are made to understand how much a decent one would cost.

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
Man what a terrible month for accessible NSFW content.

At least Tumblr gave you a few weeks to back up your stuff. 24 hours is rough

Vaskie

Oct 27, 2017
There is a much better website available that has better quality and an Android App.

Shyotl

Oct 25, 2017
Why would you explicitly state what that loan was for. Oh lord.

Furry confirmed superior to manga/anime.

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They are a site where you can dl/stream hentai basically. The unfortunate part of this is that they also released subs for certain h animes. Although hentai anime as awhile has been really bad for years now, its mostly boring vanilla shit instead of the awesome stuff like taimanin asagi.

Status
Not open for further replies.