• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Freakzilla

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Honest question, why wouldn't jihadist terrorist groups go after countries like China who are killing Muslims? I understand why they would hate America and shit but why is jihadism exclusive to the Middle East?

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
Honest question, why wouldn't jihadist terrorist groups go after countries like China who are killing Muslims? I understand why they would hate America and shit but why is jihadism exclusive to the Middle East?

Probably because they don't care. Assholes gonna assholes. The jihadist don't really fight for islam or muslims, they fight for themselves and because they hate the western world for one reason or another.

They might also be scared of china but it's probably just that they don't give a single fuck about the poor sods that are being destroyed by the CCP.

Chairman Yang

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They tried, successfully pulled off some attacks, and then China set up these camps and a giant security apparatus, and then nothing. As vile and oppressive as China's tactics have been, they seem to have worked.

Freakzilla

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Probably because they don't care. Assholes gonna assholes. The jihadist don't really fight for islam or muslims, they fight for themselves and because they hate the western world for one reason or another.

They might also be scared of china but it's probably just that they don't give a single fuck about the poor sods that are being destroyed by the CCP.

I figured as much. I know it's as much about Islam as the crusades are about Christianity

They tried, successfully pulled off some attacks, and then China set up these camps and a giant security apparatus, and then nothing. As vile and oppressive as China's tactics have been, they seem to have worked.

Huh I did not know about that. Maybe if China decides to meddle in M.E affairs...