• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
First The Enchantress, now Black Adam?

They need to stop punching above their weight.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was sort've rooting for Gotham City Sirens, but maybe you could have them be the antagonists in a Birds of Prey movie.

Leto's a talented actor, but his Joker was ass.

Nobody cares about Black Adam.

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
Messi you asked for this nonsense and here we are. DCEU is more doomed than ever before.
giphy.gif

Harley will save us all.

Majik

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Birds of Prey would be what... Harley, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Huntres, and maybe Katana?

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Squad 2 is starting soon... Joel Kimmeman just posted on his Instragram yesterday a pic of him, Jai Coutrney, and Jay Hernandez with their trainer from the first movie getting ready to start again.

Cybit

Oct 25, 2017
I am all on board with full cheesy Rock as a bad guy for the Suicide Squad. They just have to make sure they do not take themselves seriously at all.

Slayven - thought - do you think Suicide Squad would best be served going the LoT route in terms of seriousness? I kinda dig the idea of a SS show ala LoT where they get tasked with absolutely insane / inane shit to deal with.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I am all on board with full cheesy Rock as a bad guy for the Suicide Squad. They just have to make sure they do not take themselves seriously at all.

Slayven - thought - do you think Suicide Squad would best be served going the LoT route in terms of seriousness? I kinda dig the idea of a SS show ala LoT where they get tasked with absolutely insane / inane shit to deal with.
Yes, that is exactly the way they should go

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the only one that sounds vaguely interesting is The Rock coming onto the franchise, I'd totally be on board for an extremely limited Suicide Squad that is just basically The Rock's rise as Black Adam, Shazam if you need him, and Harley Quinn. Don't need the rest of the cast, focus on fewer characters and make them way more interesting.

Joker and Quinn would be absolutely terrible, especially with the backlash Leto has gotten. Bury that relationship for now, bring it back with a new Joker down the road.

Cybit

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, that is exactly the way they should go

Ok; I wasn't sure if I was just in that phase of "all DC ensemble shows should go the route of LoT" or "This is actually a good idea". I'm so annoyed that Garber left, lol. Darn you broadway!

I'd totally watch a season long SS show where they get Black Adam (aka The Rock) to be the over the top bad guy. (Relevant to the conversation, the Rock is probably my favorite wrestler and easily one of my consistently favorite actors to watch in a movie). On top of it, they could add SS to the musical crossover episodes.