• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017

I did not know what cuteness was until I heard Kirby actually speak and sing in Japanese. :O

And now you may resume your day.

JangleLuke

Oct 4, 2018
Kirby:

tenor.gif

Meta Knight:

tenor.gif

I didn't know such a thing existed, very cute.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Quick reminder that Kirby is literally a cosmic horror that just so happens to have taken the form of an adorable little blob

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
I feel so bad for Kirby at the end. :( Though he was being a little extra when he got that call, so I get it. I wonder what Meta Knight wanted.

Still, I wish someone would go play with Kirby. Thinking about it, I don't know if Kirby has consistent friends between the games. I guess his animal buddies perhaps fit that role, but they're mostly MIA. His recurring characters that I can think of are mostly enemies that don't like Kirby. Unlike Mario who has Peach in his trio with Bowser and Link who has Zelda in his trio with Ganon, Kirby has Dedede and Meta Knight, who both have strained if not antagonistic relationships with him. Poor Kirby. No wonder he was so excited to get a phone call.

Last edited:

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
I feel so bad for Kirby at the end. :( Though he was being a little extra when he got that call, so I get it. I wonder what Meta Knight wanted.

Still, I wish someone would go play with Kirby. Thinking about it, I don't know if Kirby has consistent friends between the games. I guess his animal buddies perhaps fit that role, but they're mostly MIA. His recurring characters that I can think of are mostly enemies that don't like Kirby. Unlike Mario who has Peach in his trio with Bowser and Link who has Zelda in his trio with Ganon, Kirby has DeDeDe and Meta Knight, who both have strained if not antagonistic relationships with him. Poor Kirby. No wonder he was so excited to get a phone call.

Don't forget the butterfly... flying wings of death that it was. Followed Kirby everywhere.

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
I'm gonna say it. Makiko Ohmoto as Kirby was the best casting choice Nintendo made since Mario in Mario 64.