• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
AB and the votes sitting on me are just holding the thread hostage. Stan gets a pass for obvious reasons and fine I guess even though he knew what he was doing before he left but Faddy and Cat aren't doing anything.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
I could tie it right now, but I literally can't get away again after this and my vote will have to stay there.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
AB and the votes sitting on me are just holding the thread hostage. Stan gets a pass for obvious reasons and fine I guess even though he knew what he was doing before he left but Faddy and Cat aren't doing anything.

I'm voting for you and hoping people come to their senses.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
If I where FoL would I push Swamped so much and vote for her D1 close to EoD when her wagon was starting? Also would she make a post asking me to unvote her?
Clearly she would have made that post to try distance herself from you, especially since you then refused to unvote her because of it. And while that Swamped wagon grew quickly it was never really in danger because more people jumped on OJ after the extension including Vere.

Because Kalor flipped a Sonic Character:

Noone else had their franchise repeated, right?
We had to Resident evil characters and if Thanos is a player in the game then that'd be two Marvel. This proves nothing and is a weak argument.
Yeah, I'm sticking with Saw. They are trying to fan a flame anywhere but themselves, and I still don't buy that they got an item then had that item stolen the same night.
Fran already cleared up that I gave TP the Emerald D4 and that it was stolen N4 but it actually makes sense that it would of been stolen and was honestly my bad for sending it his way in retrospect because on D4 TP also won Frostmourne. I didn't think about it at the time but I guess someone REALLY wanted that sword because they stole from TP that night and got the Emerald instead.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I could tie it right now, but I literally can't get away again after this and my vote will have to stay there.

It's already tied.

I'm voting for you and hoping people come to their senses.

Under the guise of "coming to their senses" you are asking people to just kick the can down the road. We get it, you want to get a mislynch on me and Aeleus after this is resolved. Top notch. You still have to choose here. Bus or don't, it's fine.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
It's not really "holding the thread hostage" when all a tie would do is extend time 30 minutes.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
Nvm already tied, was looking at the vote tool before the last vote and I can barely see my screen.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's not really "holding the thread hostage" when all a tie would do is extend time 30 minutes.

It's more that I doubt it actually ties and even past that, an extra half hour doesn't do anything. You have two counter claims, anyone entertaining they are both town is ridiculous or you can vote me which is all well and good but just re-litigates this all again tomorrow.

OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
==== DAY 7 VOTES ====
Day Start

Fran (5 votes)
Sawneeks - #8,058
Sorian - #8,070 #8,156
Muffin - #8,099
Lokiduck - #8,109
Sorian - #8,280
Stantastic - #8,291 #8,292
Aeleus - #8,575

Sawneeks (5 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #8,100
Vincent Alexander - #8,121 #8,223
Sorian - #8,156 #8,280
Brazil - #8,228
Faddy - #8,283 #8,505
Vincent Alexander - #8,285
Cat - #8,290 #8,463
Fran - #8,312
Natiko - #8,588

Sorian (3 votes)
Faddy - #8,505
Stantastic - #8,515
Cat - #8,520

TheChuggernaut (0 votes)
Cat - #8,463 #8,520
Stantastic - #8,491 #8,515

Not voting: Absolutbro

Post Counts:
Sawneeks: 62 Lokiduck: 58 Fran: 56 Cat: 54 Faddy: 54 Stantastic: 49 Natiko: 46 TheChuggernaut: 45 Sorian: 38 Brazil: 22 Aeleus: 22 Vincent Alexander: 21 Absolutbro: 18 Muffin: 8

Current Countdown:
0zh817lnip

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I'd say the Fran V Sawneeks is what's keeping the thread hostage, which is why it's ridiculous people want to extend it for another day

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
I'm sorry, I'm singing in a couple of minutes and I have nothing to add aaaaand no time to debate after an extension, I've been in class and I still think getting rid of the potential neutrals is a good idea.

OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
==== DAY 7 VOTES ====
Day Start

Fran (7 votes)
Sawneeks - #8,058
Sorian - #8,070 #8,156
Muffin - #8,099
Lokiduck - #8,109
Sorian - #8,280
Stantastic - #8,291 #8,292
Aeleus - #8,575
Brazil - #8,622
Absolutbro - #8,623

Sawneeks (4 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #8,100
Vincent Alexander - #8,121 #8,223
Sorian - #8,156 #8,280
Brazil - #8,228 #8,622
Faddy - #8,283 #8,505
Vincent Alexander - #8,285
Cat - #8,290 #8,463
Fran - #8,312
Natiko - #8,588
Absolutbro - #8,620 #8,623

Sorian (3 votes)
Faddy - #8,505
Stantastic - #8,515
Cat - #8,520

TheChuggernaut (0 votes)
Cat - #8,463 #8,520
Stantastic - #8,491 #8,515

Post Counts:
Sawneeks: 62 Lokiduck: 58 Fran: 56 Cat: 56 Faddy: 54 Stantastic: 49 Natiko: 47 TheChuggernaut: 45 Sorian: 38 Brazil: 23 Aeleus: 23 Vincent Alexander: 21 Absolutbro: 20 Muffin: 8

Current Countdown:
0zh817lnip

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 7 End
OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Fran has died, he was...

140-1400767_dracula-castlevania-symphony-of-the-night-dracula.png

Welcome, Fran.

You are Count Dracula, the vampire king.

You are aligned with the Forces of Darkness (That's the Mafia).

You win if there are no more active threats remaining and your team makes up at least 50% of the remaining players.

Your fellow Forces of Darkness members are:

The outermafia chat is:

You have 3 one-shot abilities:

Bat Transformation: 1 shot Commute. . You cannot be targeted on the night this command is invoked. Use this ability with the command BAT TRANSFORMATION in the outermafia thread.

Hellfire: Choose a player with the command HELLFIRE:<NAME>. That player will be unable to visit other players or be visited for that night(Cannot be used on yourself).

Soul Steal: Choose a player with the command SOUL STEAL:<NAME> to steal an item(s) from that player

You may also kill another player during odd numbered nights with the command, KILL: <NAME>. You may only do this if you are not using your role ability, and only one member of the Forces of Darkness may kill on odd numbered nights. If you are the last person alive in your team you may use both your role and do the kill.

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/heroes-vs-villains-2-mafia-ot-a-clash-of-light-and-darkness.135229

Good Luck, Dracula!

Fakeclaim: Alucard, 1 shot town Nexus

Flavor Stuff: Dracula
Dracula was resurrected with the help of Dharkon's power, now, as a servant of Dharkon, he will not allow any heroes to threaten Dharkon.

Alucard:
Alucard was killing monsters during the events of HVV1, with Dharkon's appearance and with a new rumor about Dracula's revival, Alucard has joined the heroes to help them defeat it.
Send night actions, they lock 2 hours before night ends. Next day we will move to 24/24. If there are any objections with that then say so.

OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Dracula's item was the Morning Star, it gave him 1 vig shot and 1 more use of each power. With Ulala and Dracula dead, the item Morning Star has been eliminated from the game.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
"dear tOwN

I AM writInG NoT TO hELP but to wiN. i AM THanos, The mad titAn ANd i bRiNG yoU NEws

i HaVE COllECtEd 4 oF 6 iNFiNITy sTONES

The MinD StOnE gIFTEd an ALiGnMeNt ChEck. sAwneeks iS tOwn
THE TiME SToNE GIftED A roLE BlocK usEd On AeLeUS laSt niGHt
tHE PowER STOne GiFTeD a bUllEt PRoof vEst
tHE rEALITY stone UsED TO senD thIS messaGE

thE SOul STOne wIll gifT Me A vigilAnTe shot AND SPace STonE WILl AlLoW me To SwiTCh 2 PLAyErs aT nighT

I Do nOT kNOW WhAt HaPpEns If i sUccEsSFuLly coLleCT tHe 6 StoNEs buT I DO NoT NEed ThEm. i CAn WIn AS lONG as i SurVIVe.

gaLACticaLLy yourS

THANOS".

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I was not given the option to save anyone. Either VA/a BP stopped the kill or Fand was FoD (unlikely due to his death being an odd night and janitored).

Oct 25, 2017
"*interior Avenger's Facility

"I think with a little more mentoring," Peter stopped dead in his tracks. "Peter?" Tony asked, confused. Peter didn't speak, move or react in any way. "Talk to me kid, are you alright?"
"Peter?" Happy asked, shaking his shoulders. Tony put his hand up, signalling for Happy to stop. "Hey Pete, are you crying?"
"He's coming," Peter began in a voice that was distant from his own.
"Who's coming Pete?"
"Thanos. The stones, he will get all the stones," Tony locked eyes with Happy. Tony flashed him a look of confusion.
"The Infinity Stones?" Happy asked Peter, with the sudden thought.
"I don't. I don't know what's happening. Mr Stark?" Peter said desperately. His eyes met Tony's and he was crying.
"I'm right here kid, I got you." Tony said, placing his hands on Peter's shoulders.
"I'm sorry," Peter whispered before he collapsed into Tony's arms. "Oh shit," Tony whispered as he caught Peter and lowered him to the ground. Happy came alongside them, kneeling down. Tony laid Peter onto the ground gently and he brushed a hair out of Peter's face,
"Can you hear us Peter?" Tony asked. Peter gave no response, his eyes were closed and his usual upbeat voice was absent. Tony took his pulse and Happy took Peter's hand,
"He's cold Tony, and he's breathing fast," Happy said.
"Yeah, his heart rate is sky-rocketing," Tony replied as he sat back onto his heels and shared a look with Happy of worry. The door behind them opened and Pepper came out. She saw Peter unconscious on the ground and she rushed over.
"What happened?" She asked. "Is he ok?"
"His heart rate is unsettlingly fast and so is his breathing."
"He's freezing,"
Pepper gasped. "Let's get him to the medical bay,"
"Happy clear a bed and get the monitoring ready,"
Happy nodded and Tony carefully picked Peter up with Pepper watching Peter's head.
"Let's get him onto the bed," Tony said as he came into the medical bay with Peter in his arms and began to lie him down on a bed. "Ok Happy, watch his head," Tony said urgently and Happy made sure to lay Peter's head gently onto the pillow as Tony lay him on the bed. Pepper brought the monitoring over and began to connect it to Peter. Tony stood with his arms crossed nervously as beeping sounds began to fill his ears. He listened to Peter's heartbeat as she watched the unconscious boy in-front of him. A thought came to Tom and he addressed Happy.
"Get rid of the reporters Happy," He said and Happy left the room. Meanwhile Pepper was conducting basic medical tests on Peter and turned to Tony.
"It looks like he just fainted Tony," She reassured him.
"He wasn't himself Pepper. He had a vision, or something. He was talking about the infinity stones, then he began to cry and he collapsed onto me,"
"Maybe he's just tired,"

"No. I think it's more than that," Tony said concerned. He and Pepper watched Peter for a while in silence.
"Is he waking up yet?" Happy asked as he came into the medical bay, after getting rid of the reporters and he saw Tony watching the monitoring screens. He was more relaxed now and Pepper had left him alone with Peter.
"No, but his vitals are stable." Tony said as he walked away from the screens. "What did that mean Happy?"
"Well, according to Peter Thanos is coming,"
"Yeah," Tony muttered. "I worry about him Happy," Tony said, changing the subject.
"I know boss." Happy told Tony as he nodded.
"Will you stay with him? I need to go and… get some food," Tony said, his voice breaking slightly.
"I'll look after him,"
"Thank you Happy," Tony said as he glanced at Happy before walking away. "

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Yo everyone, I know the game plan is to vote out Chuggs today and I do agree with that because while Fran turning out scum (YAY) proved my theory about Chuggs trying to keep a balance wrong, I still think he has had votes controlled by someone else so he needs out.

However, I looked over the votes again on other players and mainly focused on my next biggest scum lean which is Faddy!!! Also i noticed something.

-Day 1: Puns (3rd on him, Fanto voted first), Malus (No one on him except for Chuggs unvoting earlier), Swamped (Right after Brazil and Fanto)
-Voted by Fanto and Kits (Didn't stay there).
-Day 2: Puns (First but leaves soon after), LP (Leaves after Fanto and ABs vote there but leave), Aeleus (Fanto moved there before him) Changes it to a double after Fanto leaves.
-Voted by Swamped because he voted her and vote weak.
-Day 3: Puns (VA Mao, Kits on him), Ket (A decent train is on her at this point both scum and town), Puns again because VA unvoted, Back to Ket (struggle between her and Kits at this point)
-Day 4: Zeke (Only vote on him all day) Interesting because he followed Fanto first days.
-Day 5: Stu (Only on him thinks he's threat), Apop (right after Brazil votes him), VA (Brazil started this train), LP (Train on VA getting big moves first)
-Voted by Zeke, VA, and Stu (None stay)
-Day 6: Voted Sorian (after Brazil voted for him)
-Voted by Zeke and Stu
-Day 7: Sneeks (Brazil voted right before, also claimed to not trust Fran but then votes Sneeks), then Sorian.

This dude either votes on trains that never takes off or follows Fanto and then Brazil around for votes. Hella suspicious and was only voted by Swamped. Strongly think he may be final FoD member or partnered with Swamped.

Not to mention he said he was willing to believe Sneeks over Fran but voted Sneeks after Fran made one "convincing" argument on TP's day 1 and 2. Him then voting outside of the Fran vs Sneeks debate is suspicious and may have been an attempt to cause a diversion since he voted Sorian first out of those three.

Additionally Zeke was on him a bunch even if he didn't stay there and I'm now wondering if maybe the reason they took out Zeke N6 was because they were worried he was going to go after Faddy again eventually.

Finally Scum DVs are totally a thing so his power proves nothing.

VOTE: Faddy

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Yo everyone, I know the game plan is to vote out Chuggs today and I do agree with that because while Fran turning out scum (YAY) proved my theory about Chuggs trying to keep a balance wrong, I still think he has had votes controlled by someone else so he needs out.

However, I looked over the votes again on other players and mainly focused on my next biggest scum lean which is Faddy!!! Also i noticed something.

-Day 1: Puns (3rd on him, Fanto voted first), Malus (No one on him except for Chuggs unvoting earlier), Swamped (Right after Brazil and Fanto)
-Voted by Fanto and Kits (Didn't stay there).
-Day 2: Puns (First but leaves soon after), LP (Leaves after Fanto and ABs vote there but leave), Aeleus (Fanto moved there before him) Changes it to a double after Fanto leaves.
-Voted by Swamped because he voted her and vote weak.
-Day 3: Puns (VA Mao, Kits on him), Ket (A decent train is on her at this point both scum and town), Puns again because VA unvoted, Back to Ket (struggle between her and Kits at this point)
-Day 4: Zeke (Only vote on him all day) Interesting because he followed Fanto first days.
-Day 5: Stu (Only on him thinks he's threat), Apop (right after Brazil votes him), VA (Brazil started this train), LP (Train on VA getting big moves first)
-Voted by Zeke, VA, and Stu (None stay)
-Day 6: Voted Sorian (after Brazil voted for him)
-Voted by Zeke and Stu
-Day 7: Sneeks (Brazil voted right before, also claimed to not trust Fran but then votes Sneeks), then Sorian.

This dude either votes on trains that never takes off or follows Fanto and then Brazil around for votes. Hella suspicious and was only voted by Swamped. Strongly think he may be final FoD member or partnered with Swamped.

Not to mention he said he was willing to believe Sneeks over Fran but voted Sneeks after Fran made one "convincing" argument on TP's day 1 and 2. Him then voting outside of the Fran vs Sneeks debate is suspicious and may have been an attempt to cause a diversion since he voted Sorian first out of those three.

Additionally Zeke was on him a bunch even if he didn't stay there and I'm now wondering if maybe the reason they took out Zeke N6 was because they were worried he was going to go after Faddy again eventually.

Finally Scum DVs are totally a thing so his power proves nothing.

VOTE: Faddy

It isn't me. It is Aeleus.

He messed up the stuff with Fran. It is so obvious.

VOTE: Aeleus

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Also i'm going to mount Rainer and won't have cell reception like at all (you'd Think a mountain would being so high up lol) so see you in once I'm back in civilization

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
"dear tOwN

I AM writInG NoT TO hELP but to wiN. i AM THanos, The mad titAn ANd i bRiNG yoU NEws

i HaVE COllECtEd 4 oF 6 iNFiNITy sTONES

The MinD StOnE gIFTEd an ALiGnMeNt ChEck. sAwneeks iS tOwn
THE TiME SToNE GIftED A roLE BlocK usEd On AeLeUS laSt niGHt
tHE PowER STOne GiFTeD a bUllEt PRoof vEst
tHE rEALITY stone UsED TO senD thIS messaGE

thE SOul STOne wIll gifT Me A vigilAnTe shot AND SPace STonE WILl AlLoW me To SwiTCh 2 PLAyErs aT nighT

I Do nOT kNOW WhAt HaPpEns If i sUccEsSFuLly coLleCT tHe 6 StoNEs buT I DO NoT NEed ThEm. i CAn WIn AS lONG as i SurVIVe.

gaLACticaLLy yourS

THANOS".

Is this real Chuggs?

Oct 25, 2017
I was going to make an argument if Fran flipped scum to look at Brazil because he's been weirdly protective of Fran, but EoD throws that all the way out the window.

I think I'm going with Sorian today, but I don't think Faddy would be a bad choice either.

I'm cool with dying still, but I am a bit worried about Thanos finishing his collection and having the person my double vote goes to die in the snap.

I've been kicking around the idea that Neeks and Fran are both scum on two different teams that just happened to come up with similar claims because Fran seemed to be almost banking on that idea if you look back at his posts yesterday, but ehhhh. Probably don't want to go down that rabbit hole at this point especially with Sorian and Faddy still around

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I was going to make an argument if Fran flipped scum to look at Brazil because he's been weirdly protective of Fran, but EoD throws that all the way out the window.

I think I'm going with Sorian today, but I don't think Faddy would be a bad choice either.

I'm cool with dying still, but I am a bit worried about Thanos finishing his collection and having the person my double vote goes to die in the snap.

I've been kicking around the idea that Neeks and Fran are both scum on two different teams that just happened to come up with similar claims because Fran seemed to be almost banking on that idea if you look back at his posts yesterday, but ehhhh. Probably don't want to go down that rabbit hole at this point especially with Sorian and Faddy still around

Well we know Fran yolo'd his fake claim so the counter claim was coincidental. Sawneeks could still be scum in that situation.

I guess Fran felt the need to make something up because he should have counterclaimed Maol.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
It isn't me. It is Aeleus.

He messed up the stuff with Fran. It is so obvious.

VOTE: Aeleus
How did I know this was how you'd attempt to start the day lol, in case people have forgotten this is the rock solid case he brought against me
Going along with the morning star / ball and chain post this is Aeleus again writing something slightly different to what Fran actually claimed.

Fran never said specifically Ascetic, he said untargetable.

This happening once is possible but happening twice with the same person is very suspect.
Yes. That Aeleus already had the information. Ascetic is Fran's fake claim which Aeleus saw in their scum thread but he didn't write it that way in the game thread. And that there was a discussion in the scum thread about what a Morning Star is.

For this to be true they both need to be with Apop. (If we think it is still 3 teams of 3)
Weird though, I can't help but remember that ascetic wasn't Fran's fake claim, so I'm not sure why you're pushing for me when your case has been proved wrong

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
How did I know this was how you'd attempt to start the day lol, in case people have forgotten this is the rock solid case he brought against me

Weird though, I can't help but remember that ascetic wasn't Fran's fake claim, so I'm not sure why you're pushing for me when your case has been proved wrong

That he came up with Ascetic in scum chat and that is where you got the info. Along with calling the morning star a ball and chain.