• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I don't know what happens if I win by the way. My role pm doesn't say anything about people dying.

I had no idea Geno was going to announce when I got my stones.
Yeah well Geno probably put that in place 1. because it makes sense lorewise. 2. To make you a threat to town and scum making it harder for you to win as a survivor.

Either way you have to go.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I TRUSTED YOU!

At least I did, until you asked me to defend you, then I got curious.

I'm really terrible at this game. lol

Hey I was playing really well until i got myself cornered with Fran.

If I was town I would have pushed on Sorian earlier because he has been pretty obvious scum for a while. Also the Zeke kill is always him.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Except if you were Fran's partner you'd want to distance yourself a bit just in case Fran is the one that flips so you won't be automatically implicated. Thats why you say you don't trust Fran now but vote Sneeks after he makes one argument against her that is based solely on shit she can't explain because TP did them. You were intending on voting Sneeks all along you just didn't want to make it obvious, and then later you decided to go off wagon by starting that vote on Sorian to see if it could keep both Sneeks and Fran from getting lunched so we'd still have to figure out who was lying again today.

You are seriously just going to believe Chuggs Thanos post just like that?

What's your reasoning for Stan being FoL and Sorian as Jedah?

Thanks! I'll be honest that while I trust you for a moment there i thought you were pocketing me because you are always saying nice things about my posts. >>

Thanks so much for doing that dude you really shocked me when that happened.

That makes sense honestly and it's why I'd definitely be fore Faddy or Chuggs lunch today, though obviously I want Faddy out.

Honest it does seem like him. Even he admits it. XD

You should keep that to yourself as scum will know they can't be protected tonight, though if they are confirmed town than Natiko can take the sword for them... If he's willing of course.

Personally I think Geno would announce of an entire scum team is dead, just because he announced when the Morning star was removed from the game. I can't fully explain it but I suspect that Fando was town meaning we have 3 scum left in the game. But if Fando is town (could still be wrong on that of course) That does not look good for Stan since he claimed a similar power.

I would like to point out that Fran also fell back on his D1 voting on Swamped and making arguments against her when he voted Aeleus as well. His defense is looking pretty scummy as a result. Additionally he was also always supsicious of Aeleus thinking they were a scum Gladiator.

I find it weird that you thought Sorian was RB'd day 2 when you yourself were offering to be Sorians vote for the day because he was vote blocked.

Why in the ever loving fuck are you taking this Thanos post as the Bob's honest truth??? You reads list is heavily affected by one message that we can't even prove is real because 1. We don't even know if there is a Thanos in this game 2. How could Thanos alignment check, send a message, and RB someone all in one night? 3. This could be fake info given by Thanos or Chugg.
Mainly that I keep thinking Sorian can't be FoL due to the blocks but the potential poison kill could jumble it up.

And yes, I'll die for anyone remotely sure to be town.

Faddy might be scum, but I'm going to be real disappointed in my read of him if he is. His early game scum hunting seemed way too genuine to me.
Faddy just can't handle knowing all the answers which is why he usually crumbles as mafia. I knew that meta read would never hold up in this game due to multiple factions.

I may as well since I slipped like Aeleus did with the ascetic claim.

I am thanos, I am neutral. I win if i collect 6 stones or I survive unitl the end of the game.

i have no idea who has the stones and I was kind shocked I didn't get my switching power after Zeke died. The scum switcher probably has that one.
Did the powers you get often relate to the person that died with that stone?

Oct 26, 2017
Hey I was playing really well until i got myself cornered with Fran.

If I was town I would have pushed on Sorian earlier because he has been pretty obvious scum for a while. Also the Zeke kill is always him.
I've just learned this game that I can't deal with multiple scum teams. I'm already terrible at finding scum. Add in multiple groups and...I'll just keep poking my syringe in folks and hope they dont' die.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Mainly that I keep thinking Sorian can't be FoL due to the blocks but the potential poison kill could jumble it up.

And yes, I'll die for anyone remotely sure to be town.

Faddy just can't handle knowing all the answers which is why he usually crumbles as mafia. I knew that meta read would never hold up in this game due to multiple factions.

Did the powers you get often relate to the person that died with that stone?

Wee's power did. I suspected you had my vig shot which is why I was so against stuart.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
I've just learned this game that I can't deal with multiple scum teams. I'm already terrible at finding scum. Add in multiple groups and...I'll just keep poking my syringe in folks and hope they dont' die.

Well don't worry because I got the whole game solved for you.

Go back to the post I said to bookmark. That is the game.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
And risk the snap happening because the last too owners get killed via lunch or NK? No thanks. If you had less then 4 I'd maybe let it slide, but it is way too close to happening with only two left.

Town have so many players left it isn't that much of a threat.

Honestly after I leave it might be smart to lynch Natiko right away. If he doesnt kill himself tonight then he has the sword.

Sorian might hydrocanon ake sure Nat goes to neutral.

Oct 25, 2017
Also, assuming Faddy is telling the truth I'm going to be at like plus 7 honor when this day ends and I have no idea how the fuck I did that

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Aeleus is just sitting there as a lynch on scum.

I am missing two stones. You can get me tomorrow.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Wee's power did. I suspected you had my vig shot which is why I was so against stuart.
Yeah sorry, you gotta go. If I have one of them the chances you get all six tonight goes up dramatically.

Town have so many players left it isn't that much of a threat.

Honestly after I leave it might be smart to lynch Natiko right away. If he doesnt kill himself tonight then he has the sword.

Sorian might hydrocanon ake sure Nat goes to neutral.
Why would you speak that into existence. I've gone out of my way to never mention the possibility. If anyone spite turns me into a neutral on their way out and causes me to lose I will absolutely never forgive you. I'll never use my kill and I'll still just suicide purely to make sure you don't profit off my forced loss. Don't care if it's against my neutral wincon.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
Vote: Faddy

I have this weird, nagging feeling that there's a reason Chuggs should go first, but I'm going to ignore it.

Oct 26, 2017
Geno

source.gif

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
DAY 8 ENDS

Geno or Gorlak will post the flip when they are available.

Day 8 Final Votes:
==== DAY 8 VOTES ====
Day Start

Faddy (7 votes)
Lokiduck - #8,636
Brazil - #8,675
Natiko - #8,678
Sorian - #8,742
TheChuggernaut - #8,844
Vincent Alexander - #8,853
Cat - #8,874

TheChuggernaut (2 votes)
Sawneeks - #8,680
Stantastic - #8,779

Aeleus (1 votes)
Faddy - #8,638
Vincent Alexander - #8,747 #8,853

Sorian (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #8,650 #8,844

Not voting: Absolutbro, Aeleus, Muffin

Post Counts:
Faddy: 77 TheChuggernaut: 27 Lokiduck: 27 Brazil: 25 Natiko: 19 Cat: 19 Sorian: 14 Vincent Alexander: 13 Sawneeks: 12 Muffin: 7 Aeleus: 7 Stantastic: 5 Absolutbro: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 8 End
Oct 27, 2017
"I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here. Or should I say, I am."

Faddy has died, he was...
Welcome, Faddy.

You are Thanos, the mad titan.

You start off as a survivor with the goal to collect the 6 Infinity Stones. When someone possessing a Stone dies, the Stone is moved to your possession automatically and the other players know that Thanos received a stone (though they do not know Thanos's identity). These stones grant you different one shot abilities:

Soul Stone: Use during the night with the command SOUL STONE:NAME to learn the alignment of a player.

Space Stone: Use during the night with the command SPACE STONE:NAME1, NAME2 to switch the selected players. This means that if Player1 is targeted for an action, the action will instead be used on Player2.

Mind Stone: Use during the night with the command MIND STONE:NAME to roleblock a player.

Time Stone: Use during the day when you have lost an event to retry it by using the command TIME STONE Via PM.

Reality Stone:Use during the night with the command REALITY STONE: <NAME> to control two of their posts the next day phase. The first post must take place in the first 24 hours of the phase; the second must take place in the last 24 hours of the phase.

You start off with the Power Stone already in your possession, which gives you a 1 shot Double vote and a 1 shot bp. To use it, instead of the normal Vote: Name, use the command Double: Name.

You win by collecting all 6 Infinity Stones or if the game ends and you are still alive.

Fakeclaim: Villager, town Doublevoter

Flavor Stuff:
Thanos: Thanos realized that with all the new threats that have appeared, the only way to correct the universe
is to bring balance between life and death. With the Infinity Stones he is going to do just that.

Villager:
Villager was peacefully living in her village, but when Dharkon attacked, it converted a lot of her friends including Isabelle, now Villager will help the heroes collect the Infinity Stones in order to bring peace to the world.

Please send night actions asap. Then we can start the day at the usual time in around 11 hours.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Thanos' item was ??? and gave him the ability to snap a player out of existence, erasing them from the game, like they never signed up(Think Cell HVV1) and 1 more Doublevote

Last edited:
Day 9 Start
OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Dracula's Castle

Dracula: Who dares enter my castle?
Simon: I heard you were resurrected, so I came to finish this.
Geoffrey St. John: Hand over the stone.
Dracula: Stone? Oh...this? (Shows them the Space Stone).
Geoffrey: Yeah, or we'll have to take it by force.
Dracula: Come then.
giphy.gif

(The 2 are no match for Dracula, who teleports around them and hits them with fire projectiles, but soon, the Mad Titan arrives).
Thanos: So this is where the Space Stone is being kept.
Dracula: Who are you? Are you with them?
Thanos: No, but they wish I were.
Dracula: What do you want?
Thanos: The stone, of course.
Geoffrey: We were here first Thanos, get lost.
Thanos: Heh (Uses the reality stone to turn Geoffrey into dust).
Simon: You'll pay for this! (Charges at Thanos, Thanos also turns him into dust).
Thanos: Now then, will you give me the stone? If you do I promise not to hurt you.
Dracula: Fool! (Dracula attacks Thanos, Thanos dodges and attacks back, Dracula realizes he can't beat Thanos).
tumblr_osywtlP5Kj1v6bs4yo5_250.gif

Dracula: You shouldn't have angered me. (Transforms into his 2nd form, the 2 fight for a while, but Thanos has the upper hand).
Dracula: Alright, you win, I'll give you the stone.
Thanos: Too late for that I'm afraid. (Kills Dracula). Now I can instantly teleport to the Soul Stones' location.

Another of Dharkon's generals dead...

Thanos ends up teleporting at Captain America's and the rest of the heroes' location.

Thanos: You certainly had me fooled...
Captain America: Thanos, you will pay for killing the heroes at Peach's Castle!
Thanos: You had the Soul Stone all this time. (Teleports in front of Captain America, grabs the Soul Stone and throws him to the ground, he finally puts the Soul Stone. With all 6 he...).
Thanos: I am inevitable.
Thanos-Snap.jpg

(Captain America throws his shield, knock the gauntlet out of Thanos' hand, runs to it and wears the gauntlet).
Captain America: It's over, Thanos. (Snaps Thanos out of existence but is heavily damaged in the process).
Captain America: Heroes...it's your job now to defeat... Galeem and Dharkon, please... the world is counting on you...
Lokiduck has died, she was...
BMfnDVZ.png

Welcome, Lokiduck.

You are Captain America, the leader of the heroes.

You are aligned with the Heroes (That's the Town).

You win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

As the leader, you are Mod Confirmed Town from the beginning of the game.

Once in the game, during the night you can select a player with the command SHIELD BASH: NAME to block their night action for that night.

Additionally, you are Strong-Willed, meaning that you can't be redirected (no night action can change your chosen targets) or roleblocked.

Lastly, you are infected with the Las Plagas virus.

Flavor Stuff:
After the events of HVV1, Captain America with the help of Near and other heroes managed to bring the world
back to the way it was supposed to be. Then Galeem attacked, Captain and the rest suffered a major defeat at the hands of the villains. Now, a new team of heroes, Captain and the team will attempt to win the war and end Galeem's and Dharkon's reign once and for all.

Day 9 Begins
iwq2vzeyka

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Loki was the kill. Someone is an asshole and turned me into the SK out of spite and I seriously can't wait to make a point to never play with you again once I find out in spec who did it. I tried to save Loki anyways, but it failed so either something with Loki's role or I was blocked. I'll never submit a kill because there's no fucking point - I can't get three kills before I'm ousted anyways, and the game is basically locked. If you let me live I'll continue to try and save anyone town from death purely to prevent giving whatever person decided to dick me over what they want or you can kill me now, I honestly don't care I've already lost and I don't care whatsoever about playing for a wincon I can never achieve. And yes, I confirmed with Geno my save didn't fail due to the convert. Peace.

P.S. Seriously screw you whoever sent it - what a petty ass move just to try and buy yourself an extra day of life. Guess you thought I was bluffing about throwing it I got converted. I wasn't.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
RIP Loki ;;

ya'll turbo'd before I could give a snarky reply to sorian and i'm hurt.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I thought for sure I was gonna die because every single time I read back overnight, that's what happens. I guess what attracts the NKs is actually pre-typing something. Now I know.

I'll grab the stuff but

VOTE: absolutbro

He's the last Franmate, and it's pretty funny that we missed that yesterday.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Loki was the kill. Someone is an asshole and turned me into the SK out of spite and I seriously can't wait to make a point to never play with you again once I find out in spec who did it. I tried to save Loki anyways, but it failed so either something with Loki's role or I was blocked. I'll never submit a kill because there's no fucking point - I can't get three kills before I'm ousted anyways, and the game is basically locked. If you let me live I'll continue to try and save anyone town from death purely to prevent giving whatever person decided to dick me over what they want or you can kill me now, I honestly don't care I've already lost and I don't care whatsoever about playing for a wincon I can never achieve. And yes, I confirmed with Geno my save didn't fail due to the convert. Peace.

P.S. Seriously screw you whoever sent it - what a petty ass move just to try and buy yourself an extra day of life. Guess you thought I was bluffing about throwing it I got converted. I wasn't.
Wooof, that sucks. :<

Thanks for still being willing to help out, I guess. I'd consider it a win if you live till the end with us.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil

*sigh*

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I thought for sure I was gonna die because every single time I read back overnight, that's what happens. I guess what attracts the NKs is actually pre-typing something. Now I know.

I'll grab the stuff but

VOTE: absolutbro

He's the last Franmate, and it's pretty funny that we missed that yesterday.
???

Gonna have to explain that one. You did some really really good stuff yesterday with Faddy but you've kinda lost me on AB.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Also yeah, that turbo surprised the bajesus outta me. I came back after my D&D (actually Mutants and Masterminds) night and was like "oh".