• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oooh, I like that rule.

So. I don't know what you all want me to say to convince you. Floor is open to questions like always i guess.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm voting against you in opposition to Chuggs, not because I'm invested in that train.

Do you think Chuggs would do what he did on D1 being part of a small scum team?
you mean what he has done all game? sure, why not. it's worked.

Worst-case he is Town but we get to green check somebody, that's super useful right now. Best-case he is scum and we nailed scum. He's the best choice here since either alignment we get a benefit.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
sorry for vanishing, when ERA went down I went to deal with some animal stuff I have been putting off. Didn't expect it to take long.

Saw v Chuggs... I'm actually okay with either. TheChuggernaut certainly got hit by plenty of scum control powers, but he could easily be FoL since he likely got hit by Sorian's vote forcing and Faddy or Weemadarthur's post controlling.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously Chuggs' wasted a full vote on me when it was myself vs Fran and no one even batted an eye at it. His whole whatever he's doing this game has gotten people to side-eye him at worst and not lunch him. His claim even gives Scum no reason to NK him if they believe his claim since his death would still benefit Town.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
If going Aeleus will prevent a Saw flip then I'll jump off Chugg. Otherwise I'm standing pat. I don't believe we have any multiple person teams left and idk wtf Muffin and Saw are playing at, but I just can't see a good reason to plow into that ordeal right now - especially because Muffin came out with it first and was under no real risk of dying here.

Oct 26, 2017
If Chuggs is scum, they've been playing the gutsiest game of Mafia ever. He revealed his role day 1, and by day 2 was begging us to kill him in order to stop a forced vote he had to make on Aeleus. Or was that day 3? I'd need a better meta read of Chuggs to know if they're a loose canon to play that crazy as scum, but my gut tells me no.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: TheChuggernaut

Basically we either believe Muffin, or we don't. If we do, he, Brazil and Sawneeks are town. If we don't, if there's even a slight amount of doubt, Muffin should die since it gives information on three people.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
I'm sitting in the lab right now but I would rather vote Chuggs, that would give us a green check. If we lunch Saw and they're town, we get nothing but some information.

Vote: TheChuggernaut

Oct 27, 2017
Final Vote Count
==== DAY 10 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

TheChuggernaut (5 votes)
Sawneeks - #9,846 #9,891
Natiko - #10,117
Sawneeks - #10,120
Muffin - #10,122
Vincent Alexander - #10,146
Absolutbro - #10,167

Sawneeks (3 votes)
Aeleus - #9,935
Vincent Alexander - #9,984 #10,100
Absolutbro - #9,995 #10,167
TheChuggernaut - #10,047
Brazil - #10,140

Aeleus (1 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #9,797 #10,047
Vincent Alexander - #9,859 #9,878
Cat - #9,889
Natiko - #9,933 #9,975
Sawneeks - #10,099 #10,120
Muffin - #10,102 #10,122

Muffin (0 votes)
Brazil - #10,001 #10,140

Absolutbro (0 votes)
Cat - #9,775 #9,888
Muffin - #9,900 #10,102

Post Counts:
Muffin: 70 Brazil: 61 Absolutbro: 57 Sawneeks: 53 Natiko: 43 Vincent Alexander: 38 Aeleus: 35 TheChuggernaut: 30 Cat: 19 Stantastic: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 10 End
OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
I'm back

TheChuggernaut has died, he was...
KqrWz6V.png

Welcome, Chuggernaut.

You are Arthur Morgan, the loyal cowboy.

You are aligned with the Heroes (That's the Town).

You win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

For you, honor is important. You begin the game with zero honor points. Each day phase, your final vote will impact your honor score. A vote for a town player will gain you a point; a vote for a non-town player means you lose a point. However, you will not know how many honor points you have, and upon your death, the exact number of points will not be revealed to other players. This is a hidden number.

If you die with zero honor points, nothing happens. If you die with positive honor points. A random town player will be awarded a one-shot double vote. If you die with negative honor points, a random non-town player will be awarded a 1-shot hidden vote.

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/heroes-vs-villains-2-mafia-ot-a-clash-of-light-and-darkness.135229

Good Luck, Arthur!

Flavor Stuff:
Arthur Morgan was always a criminal, after being betrayed by Dutch and living by what some would call a miracle, he promised himself to never do a villainous act ever again. And with Dutch still being alive, he will help the heroes defeat both him and collect the Infinity Stones.

Arthur Morgan's item was ??? and gave him 3 honor points. Chuggs had an item on his death, the question will be asked in exactly 49 minutes from now, if I have all night actions I will start the next day half an hour after. Additionally, Chuggs died with positive honor, which means a double vote will go to a town player via PM right now.

OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
dont think i've heard a compelling argument that im scum today either. Aeleus just seemed to vote me for 'reasons' and that he has had an 'all scum streak' so that clearly means he's right about me. :u
They
Between Sorian and Wee:
Sorian:
Claims the X-blade is his item, hes riku, doesnt want the item because he thinks it might make him evil, and surprised that Stu knew beforehand about his alignment change.

Wee:
Says he is not a pokemon.
She

Please, please remember the pronouns, there have been way too many mistakes this game.

OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Alright, question time, I'll ask a riddle that I'm sure can be found on the internet easily but whatever, my dad told me once and I remember it
There's a fork(2 ways) on the road and 1 of 2 brothers on each path, you want to ask directions on which path to choose, however, 1 brother always tells the truth while the other always lies, what is the question you need to ask them in order to learn where you need to go?

You have 30 minutes, if anyone answers correctly we stop

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Ok Muffin and Sawneeks I'm going to give you two theorys and you're going to tell me if you think either of them are correct

Theory 1: Aeleus was found dead in Miami a month ago

Theory 2: There's a secret illuminati chat for Stone holders, when muffin copied Loki he joined the chat

Oct 26, 2017
Well, that turned a shitty situation into an okay one. We shouldn't have lunched either Chuggs or Sawneeks, but the double vote going to Sawneeks works out as best as it could since they were our other lunch target.

Twiked at myself for not unvoting while we chatted.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Also the following statements are true:
A) Natiko should kill me tonight
B) I am town

So you should all buckle up for the fun that's about to start