• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
D: < You wouldn't!!!

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
oh hey, it's over. Fun game, I enjoyed watching the twists and turns after I exited. Good finish there at the end, game looked like it could have gone anywhere for a minute there. Everyone played really well for a tough endgame scenario.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
That was such a ride. I'm glad we landed on the right choices and in the right order at the end, even if I seriously could not puzzle out what the fuck the explanation was behind some of the inconsistencies.

Thanks for running the game Geno and Gorlak. Looking forward to spectating all future installments of which there will definitely be more than one. Or at least I'll spectate until I inevitably get pulled in to replace someone that can or has been converted to a SK.

Sorry for getting your hopes up at the end Muffin, but my worry was you had a roleblock and would try and pull some shenanigans and force your way to a win the next day after blocking me.
If I block and kill you, I'm left with Cat, Sawneeks and AB. I cant use my RB and my Vote steal at the same time, so I lose in that scenario. I had to make sure you dont shoot me without me using my RB.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
If I block and kill you, I'm left with Cat, Sawneeks and AB. I cant use my RB and my Vote steal at the same time, so I lose in that scenario. I had to make sure you dont shoot me without me using my RB.
I didn't know anymore what was up with your role. All I knew is I suspected you had a block and I was scurred you'd stop me.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Every scum team tried to kill me, and one saved me, only to destroy my life.

think i'll go out and eat some worms.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Great game guys. And don't worry about the loss Muffin, you clawed back from an almost despairing situation after me and Swamped died back to back and almost took victory with your own hands. You're my rock(man) bro.

We also learned an important lesson from this: TRUST NO NEUTRALS. Nice switch up Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Great game guys. And don't worry about the loss Muffin, you clawed back from an almost despairing situation after me and Swamped died back to back and almost took victory with your own hands. You're my rock(man) bro.

We also learned an important lesson from this: TRUST NO NEUTRALS. Nice switch up Natiko
Vere when are you going to stop dying before D2?

Oct 25, 2017
I remember when I drunkenly asked scum not to kill Vere because I felt bad that he kept dying early.

And then he spent the entire game scum reading me.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We had no reason to kill Vere either. Apop said your name randomly and me and Fran just shrugged our shoulders in unison lol

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
honestly after reading through scum chats (haven't gotten to Illuminati or Spec) I'm surprised we won with how stacked the game was towards scum. Maybe there's something I've missed in Spec, but scum literally becoming gods, getting a billion powers and using multiples. Meanwhile my name cop ability was actually useless since I got actual AND fake claims (seriously Geno, what was the point of that?), Stan had a one shot... thing and man...

gg all

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
honestly after reading through scum chats (haven't gotten to Illuminati or Spec) I'm surprised we won with how stacked the game was towards scum. Maybe there's something I've missed in Spec, but scum literally becoming gods, getting a billion powers and using multiples. Meanwhile my name cop ability was actually useless since I got actual AND fake claims (seriously Geno, what was the point of that?), Stan had a one shot... thing and man...

gg all

Hey, don't lump forces of darkness in with the rest of scum. We got the opportunity to chase shadows and that's it.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Dafuq......we won......🤨

*truffleshuffle*

Thanks for running the game Geno. Gratz on pulling thru in the end guys.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017

gg all
A one shot i didnt even get to use!

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Imagine complaining about things being stacked against you with someone who was recruited and then left alone to fear town, scum and neutral alike with literally nothing at their disposal in the room.

I feel a year younger now that this is over :lol

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I just read through some of the scum chats, and holy shit at Brazil's reaction to getting recruited lmao.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
OKAY, I'm finally home.

I had so much fun, y'all, and I enjoyed playing with every one of you. I hope I can get to know some of the early exits (Swamped, Vere, etc...) in a new game.

The anxiety was all unfortunately real, and I wanted to join a mafia game for exactly that reason.
I'm hoping the next game I get to play in, I can kill some of my overthinking and overanxious posting. ;)

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I just got to that part and I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Just the idea of Brazil getting a PM telling him he's scum now, just to pop into the chat and see his entire new scum team dead is amazing.
I was dying lmao.
OKAY, I'm finally home.

I had so much fun, y'all, and I enjoyed playing with every one of you. I hope I can get to know some of the early exits (Swamped, Vere, etc...) in a new game.

The anxiety was all unfortunately real, and I wanted to join a mafia game for exactly that reason.
I'm hoping the next game I get to play in, I can kill some of my overthinking and overanxious posting. ;)
I loved playing with you too! It was great watching you settle in, learn the players, and do a crapload of good townie work. This was the wildest game I've seen around here so far and there were a lot of very strong personalities that were kind of clashing with each other in this game at times too, so considering all of that, I think you did great!

------

Also, I just want us all to remember Faddy making that hilarious thread for the Name That Character event, probably the funniest thing I've ever seen happen during a Mafia game so far lol.

And one final shoutout to the massive roleclaim/actions list that Aeleus and Vincent Alexander kept up to date throughout the game. If anyone ever asks "What's a Geno game like?" just link them to this post:
The Claim List (presented by Aeleus and VA)

Verified Powers List:
-Kalor: Town ITA capable Miller
-Oliver James: Town 2-shot tracker
-Kitsunelaine: Town 2-shot alignment cop (targeted Wee N1, Kalor N2)
-Malus: Town Universal backup (inherited a track?)
-Ketkat: Town: ??? (used an overide, item suggest some form of vigi)
-Zippedpinhead: Town Modified Motivator
-Lone_Prodigy: Town Roleblocker (Fandorin N2, Faddy N3)
-EzekelRAGE: Town Switcher (Loki and Fran N3, Zeke and Sorian N5) apparently given item which would give him a switch shot to use N6 (night of death)
-Lokiduck: Innocent 1-Shot Roleblocker (targeted Malus N3)

-Verelios: FoL JOAT (item stealing, power delaying, janitor)
-Swamped: FoL JOAT (poisoner, BP, Action waster)
-Maolfunction: Jedah Infector Roleblocker (infector, action forcer, mass RB)
-Weemadarthur: Jedah JOAT (post forcer, item stealer, soul collector)
-Fran: FoD JOAT (commuter, targeted commute, item stealer) gained a vig shot via item
-Apop: FoD Roleblocker

-Faddy: 3rd Part Survivor/Stone Collector (claimed RBd Aeleus N7)
-Fandorin ????? (Claimed Avenger Bodyguard to Brazil N5)

Claimed Powers List:
-Aeleus: Thunderdome creator (ability verified)
-Absolutbro: 2-shot item stealing flavour cop (item stealing verified, Muffin N1, Fanto N2)
-Muffin: X-shot power copier (targeted Loki N1, Sorian N2, Brazil N3 -> received power/green check) N4 copied Loki Confirmed Town.
-Sorian: ITA/event death immune (claims they are likely convertable)
-TheChuggernaut: Honourable voter (+1 honour voting Swamped, -1 honour voting Aeleus, +1 voting Maol, +? voting Fran)
-Stuart444: Town JOAT (BP stripper, ascetic maker, death subsitute) IS NOW SK
-Stantastic: 1-shot Avenger Bodyguard (used on Fran N2)
-Sawneeks X-shot Commuter (used on N1)
-Cat: Virus doctor (targeted Cat N1, Fran N2, RBd N3, Muffin N4, Brazil N5, Loki N6....)
-VA: Doctor W/ BP (targeted Fanto N1, Aeleus N2, Chuggs N3, Muffin N4, Loki N5)
-Brazil: 2-shot Chat hacker (Vere and Wee N1, Brazil and Fando N5)

Unaccounted actions:
-No kill N2 (VA claims Aeleus healed, Fran claims commuted, Brazil and Fando RBd)
-Thunderdome Switch between Brazil and Maol D3
-Apop's item stolen N2 (lie?)
-Ketkats PM was stripped
-Fandorins PM was not given at death
-Fandorin and Wee killed same night (Fran vigi power?)
-No kill N7 (Faddy claims Aeleus RBd)
-Thanos apparently started with the power stone but lost it at some point regained on N5
-Loki claimed a cop check on Kalor N2 but didn't have this power upon flip, flip also didn't show anything relating to her item
-Sorian claims him sending his item to Brazil was intercepted, item turned Natiko into an SK

Items:
Keyblade -Apop won event 1 -> Item stolen on N2
Revolver -Muffin won event 2 -> Item stolen by Absolutbro on N1 -> Given to Aeleus on D2 -> Used by Aeleus N2 -> Given to Wee D5 -> Wee killed N5 by Apop(?) -> VA won item -> item given to chuggs
Morningstar: ELIMINATED (useable by Fran and Zipped, owned by Fran and Abs)
Chip -Fanto won event 4 -> Item stolen by Absolutbro on N2 -> Fanto claims item is theirs -> Given to wee D4 -> Given to Muffin D4 -> Given to Brazil D5 (?) -> Given to Zeke D6 -> Zeke killed N6
Gyroid: ELIMINATED (usable by Faddy and OJ, owned by Stan)
Chaos emerald - Sorian won event 6 -> Gave to Sawneeks D5 -> Stolen on N6
Rebellion -Stuart won event 7 -> Gave to Wee D5(?) -> Wee killed N5 by Apop -> VA won item -> item given to Cat
Frostmourne -TP won event 8 -> Gave item to Sorian D5 -> Attempted to give to wee N5 -> Item intercepted between Sorian and Brazil -> Item given to Natiko

Events:
-D1 Roleblock: Sorian, Loki, Wee, Faddy, Fanto, Stuart, Kalor
-D2 Roleblock: Fanto, Brazil, Ketkat.
-D2 Vote Loss: Sorian, Malus
-D3 Roleblock: Sorian, Kalor, Cat
-D3 Vote Loss: Aeleus, Stu, Loki
-D4 Roleblock: TP, Sorian, Brazil, Aeleus