• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Personally I've never had any problem with randomly recieved cop checks, no idea what you people are on about

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
That game was garbage.

*tries to think what games I've won

Umm... I'll get back to you
You won MafiEra, even though we all knew you were Scum by the start of D3 lol.
Just for the record: Conspiracy 2 is done and ready to launch in the not so distant future (I hope).
R3mOdvR.gif

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
There are quite a few talkative players in this game, I wasn't kidding about 2000 posts on D1 at least.

Amnesiac Cops are real! You have to trust them!

*high five* Let's make this game hella long without even trying.
you sweet summer child

In HvV, I put up 1200 posts myself and Sorian was right behind me.
Yes I'm aware how long it is considering I just finished reading it last night, but considering the only people on OM that have more posts than me at this point are you and Fanto, I think it's doable. C:

I doubt it will happen but I did have the highest post count by a large margin in SU especially if you combine my lovers and mentor threads.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
*high five* Let's make this game hella long without even trying.
Yes I'm aware how long it is considering I just finished reading it last night, but considering the only people on OM that have more posts than me at this point are you and Fanto, I think it's doable. C:

I doubt it will happen but I did have the highest post count by a large margin in SU especially if you combine my lovers and mentor threads.
Now I'm glad I'm not in this because I would be forced to try to outpost everyone on principle.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I literally have 0 adult obligations right now.
Man I wish

Have a fulltime job now compared to last game, but thankfully after next week I have a week of vacation that could give me more time to play this insane game. If I don't get brutally murdered before that. Or eaten. Hate when that happens.

Apopheniac

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
maybe shouldn't have signed up for this considering I'm planning a move, but w/e

I definitely read the first HvV game, please don't ask me anything about it

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Did I scare Neeks away from playing this game? ;__;
Yes

someone lunch muffin for me plz

just got approved for more hours at work so i'm not sure on how much i can play yet. replacement list seemed like a good middle ground instead of joining then leaving.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Semester blues. I completely missed this... T.T

Aw well... If there is still room for me to squeeze in, I'd like to be a sub.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you either live long enough to be the hero or die as soon as people decide you're the villain

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
also i promise* not to get modkilled this time

*promises are only valid as long as the poster can enforce them. not redeemable in the netherlands

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
actually i'd super super be down for a serial killer activating their "winning the game" move by being modkilled after putting the chess pieces in place sucsesfully

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
But that almost existed in Batman, only red hood only had to die. He told everyone to kill him at night so he could properly transition to evil, so ....they didn't. And he didn't.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
heroes, villains, what's the difference, we're all people at the end of the day, we all eat the same food, drink the same water, breath the same air, pee the same pee, poop the same poop, it's all inconsequentWHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT AXE OH NO MY FACE MY BEAUTIFUL FACE