• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Given Muffin and Sawneeks can't even do that trick I'll give my theory anyway

Loki got the cop check from a stone, stones don't show up in PMs, that's why Ketkat's was blank, she hadn't been janitored the overide was her entire role

Muffin knowing Sawneeks got the stone before she posted means that the Stone holders also shared a chat

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Given Muffin and Sawneeks can't even do that trick I'll give my theory anyway

Loki got the cop check from a stone, stones don't show up in PMs, that's why Ketkat's was blank, she hadn't been janitored the overide was her entire role

Muffin knowing Sawneeks got the stone before she posted means that the Stone holders also shared a chat
Why wasn't Loki janitored, in that case?

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
If we assume that all stone holders are town then Fandorin was town, so we still have 2 scum left.

It's not Chuggs, it's not me and it's not Sawneeks.
-------

How do people think of the idea of Muffin roleblocking me, Natiko attacking me and VA healing me

It either means I'm dead or VA is verified, also means I'm not scum if there is a kill outside of that

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Given I'm the only one who has claimed to be able to use the item maybe we should just ignore it, either that or let AB try it

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
If we assume that all stone holders are town then Fandorin was town, so we still have 2 scum left.

It's not Chuggs, it's not me and it's not Sawneeks.
-------

How do people think of the idea of Muffin roleblocking me, Natiko attacking me and VA healing me

It either means I'm dead or VA is verified, also means I'm not scum if there is a kill outside of that
I hate this idea because then FoL kills me like they've teed up to do😦

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Remember when I and Sorian argued about whether the reality stone belonged to Fando? Good times.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Feel bad for FoD given it feels like FoL and Jedah have pretty great claims to hide behind, while FoD had basically nothing

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Was it wee's or Fand's? Either way, Apo wasn't in Wee's team.
Probably Fands as I've already mentioned since

AB did a lot of digging for why I couldn't be scum because of RBs and heals
A) FoL would know if they attacked me N2
B) At the very least this means I highly doubt AB is with Jedah

run out of time to post, good luck town!

Oct 26, 2017
DevotedUnrulyKiwi-size_restricted.gif

Day 11 Start
OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
Aeleus has died, they were...
Eq7rkZn.jpg

Welcome, Aeleus.

You are The Man with No Name, the greatest gunslinger alive.

You are aligned with the Heroes (That's the Town).

You win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

Once in the game, during the night, choose a player with the command DUEL:NAME, you and they will be the only players that can be voted on the next day phase.

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/heroes-vs-villains-2-mafia-ot-a-clash-of-light-and-darkness.135229

Good Luck, Blondie!

Flavor Stuff:
Blondie was always a man of few words. Captain America told him that there's a bounty on Jedah's head, and that's all the information he needs.

Vincent Alexander has died, he was...
HnD0GcR.jpg

Welcome, Vincent Alexander.

You are Uther, the paladin.

You are aligned with the Heroes (That's the Town).

You win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

Every night, choose a player to protect with the command HEAL:NAME.

Also, once in the game, during the night, grant a player a 1 shot BP with the command DIVINE SHIELD:NAME.

You cannot heal yourself and you cannot target the same player 2 nights in a row. You also cannot give the BP to yourself.

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/heroes-vs-villains-2-mafia-ot-a-clash-of-light-and-darkness.135229/

Good Luck, Uther!

Flavor Stuff:
After the defeat of Lich King, Sylvanas, the new Lich Queen revived Uther so that he can help the heroes. Uther did not remember much, but he did remember what happened to his student Arthas, now, Uther vows to protect the heroes with his life, he will face Dharkon and defeat him at all costs!

Uther's item was ??? and with it he could name a player to be come a doctor after his death.

TMWNN's item was Dutch's Revolver which is the item of the question, with Michael Scott, Captain America, Arthur Morgan and TMWNN dead, the item has been eliminated from the game.

Day 11 Begins
l68ercmgh6

Last edited:

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got my item back, I'm cured of the plague, and have that double. I can prove the double if people want.

I'm honestly lost.i don't know what to do.