• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going to bed when the hour ends, and will be on my train ride to Berlin tomorrow. Hope the train got good internet so I can post here.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Alive:

Cat
Sawneeks
Natiko
Muffin
Brazil
Me

I know I'm town.
Sawneeks is town via Chuggernaut's item.
Natiko is a neutral serial killer. Has to be since FoL killed Vincent Alexander (or somehow got a double kill).

That leaves Cat, Muffin, Brazil

I'm bulletproof. As long as I survive today, it buys another day I think? I don't even know the fucking math right now.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
I know I'm town, I believe Sawneeks is now confirmed town. I believe Natiko is neutral.

Brazil, Muffin, absolutbro

One of you is presumably town or neutral. The other two are presumably scum.

Lalala, I have no choice but to do a reread.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
3-1-1-1
Vote me out

3-1-1
NK Town

2-1-1
Town loses
———

3-1-1-1
Vote out Town

2-1-1-1
NK Town, NK scum, I exit

1-1
Town loses
———

3-1-1-1
Vote out scum

3-1-1
NK Town, NK Town, I exit

1-1
Town loses
———

3-1-1-1
Vote out scum

3-1-1
NK Town, NK scum, I exit

2-1
Town can win
———

I don't think BP and stuff like that comes into play - their wincons just say they have to control 50% of the vote and have no threats (e.g. other scum factions).

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You can only use it once though, right? So your double should only be used when you have decided your final vote? Am I understanding that right?
I don't know, Geno didn't say. I'll ask but it may be a bit for a response.
Alive:

Cat
Sawneeks
Natiko
Muffin
Brazil
Me

I know I'm town.
Sawneeks is town via Chuggernaut's item.
Natiko is a neutral serial killer. Has to be since FoL killed Vincent Alexander (or somehow got a double kill).

That leaves Cat, Muffin, Brazil

I'm bulletproof. As long as I survive today, it buys another day I think? I don't even know the fucking math right now.

So either you're lying, Cat is a scum doc, or Muffin is gamebreaking and Brazil is not clear.

Kill me
Do you have any idea of how Apo could know about the stones/secret chat thing?
I don't know how he knew about the Stones, no. It seems like he gathered info from the flips and Thanos for his Stones theory.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
3-1-1-1
Vote me out

3-1-1
NK Town

2-1-1
Town loses
———

3-1-1-1
Vote out Town

2-1-1-1
NK Town, NK scum, I exit

1-1
Town loses
———

3-1-1-1
Vote out scum

3-1-1
NK Town, NK Town, I exit

1-1
Town loses
———

3-1-1-1
Vote out scum

3-1-1
NK Town, NK scum, I exit

2-1
Town can win
———

I don't think BP and stuff like that comes into play - their wincons just say they have to control 50% of the vote and have no threats (e.g. other scum factions).
So basically we need to nail it down today to win.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
3-1-1-1
Vote me out

3-1-1
NK Town

2-1-1
Town loses
———

3-1-1-1
Vote out Town

2-1-1-1
NK Town, NK scum, I exit

1-1
Town loses
———

3-1-1-1
Vote out scum

3-1-1
NK Town, NK Town, I exit

1-1
Town loses
———

3-1-1-1
Vote out scum

3-1-1
NK Town, NK scum, I exit

2-1
Town can win
———

Fucking yikes.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Saw, you should probably ask Geno or Kray if you can move your double vote after putting it down before testing. Maybe Fran wasn't lying about not being able to move his around.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Man, a scum plague doctor who functions as counter to another scum team and maybe has more parts to the role that benefit from curing the plague is a wild theory

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
So it's LyLo, is what I'm seeing here. Fan fucking tastic.
Yeah, I think it's both lylo and even then contingent on me hitting scum with my night kill. Though I did mess the math up on the winning scenario:

3-1-1-1
Vote out scum

3-1-1
NK Town, NK scum, I exit (this is the part I forgot)

2-0
Town outright wins
———

I think the only other winning scenarios for town involve me not exiting the game due to a block. For what it's worth I'm absolutely going to respect the wishes of the majority for my final kill though instead of trying to YOLO win it for you all when I have no repercussions with some sick read.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Geno informed me it's a 1 use. It'll be whoever we vote for.
Man, a scum plague doctor who functions as counter to another scum team and maybe has more parts to the role that benefit from curing the plague is a wild theory
I have no fucking clue who else it would be unless you're lying and Brazil is scum for some reason.
If I were scum, my voting history would be completely garbage and I have no idea why scum would need to remove Las Plagas.

That's all I've got.
Because Last Plagas would work against you if you were FoL since it would control/hinder your team.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
We have a ton of confirmed Cat movement around Las Plagas. We still have no idea what that whole thing was about, but it's really hard to see her as scum because of that.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
Geno informed me it's a 1 use. It'll be whoever we vote for.

I have no fucking clue who else it would be unless you're lying and Brazil is scum for some reason.

Because Last Plagas would work against you if you were FoL since it would control/hinder your team.

I still don't follow this logic. FoL knows who they are and whether they're infected

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
My battery - sorry AB was more just a general statement.

We have a ton of confirmed Cat movement around Las Plagas. We still have no idea what that whole thing was about, but it's really hard to see her as scum because of that.
FoL were down to one scum very early to allow double actions? Dunno. Have any confirmed scum started with plagas and was it FoD or FoL?

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, it's an odd night. There shouldn't be a scum kill tonight, since FoD are all dead.

Right?

Also keep in mind JA's wincon. If the last JA member survives 3 more deaths, they win from souls.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
But the only kill N09 was Stan (by Natiko). So either Natiiko is the last FoL (which I doubt), or they can't or didn't kill.