• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
That sucks. Hope the weather isn't bad at least. :(

I did start with it
giphy.gif

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ok so then unlikely to be Cat?

That leaves AB, Muffin, and Brazil.

In any scenario here Muffin has to be lying....

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Unless we only have 1 scum left????? But we should have been told about Jedah so that's unlikely.

What the fuck, man.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil/muffin scum and scum!Brazil just accepted the clear for his advtange but now realized muffin has to die so he can win?

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Or Natiko is, but then we would have to explain the double kill.

If it's Muffin I'm buying a "Stu was right" cake...

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
Brazil is a Godfather
Or
Muffin greenchecked Brazil to their advantage in case he flipped

Muffin and Saw are lovers, but Muffin actually got the double vote
Or
Muffin and Saw are lovers, Saw got the double vote but Muffin is scum

I'm spitballing scenarios. I'm gonna need to reread early days and I'm dreading it.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Brazil is a Godfather
Or
Muffin greenchecked Brazil to their advantage in case he flipped

Muffin and Saw are lovers, but Muffin actually got the double vote
Or
Muffin and Saw are lovers, Saw got the double vote but Muffin is scum

I'm spitballing scenarios. I'm gonna need to reread early days and I'm dreading it.
Godfather shouldn't effect Muffin's copy, no? His criteria is town and robot. Faking town or robot should mean it doesn't work.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Who says it's fake? Those chats would have been useful for communication between scum groups.
But why admit you're scum to others in a secr t chat? All scum teams fight against each other here so they have no reason to work together.
Is the robot/town thing confirmed? I've been under the impression that was a Sorian theory that mixed with the Genochip.
I figured it was confirmed but maybe I'm wrong. I assume it was town/robot for normal shots, no restrictions on the super shot.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Another point to consider - when the final FoL is killed it'll trigger their event. The same could be true for Jedah, but it's not as certain with them. If there's strong leanings on two people with one being FoL and the other Jedah you're better off going for Jedah during the day and letting me kill the FoL - that way so long as ANYONE survives the event Town will win. Doing it the other way could render you unable to stop Jedah if we don't keep everyone alive.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The only person I 100% trust right now is a damn Neutral. This sucks.

Natiko what are you thinking. You likely win tonight regardless so your help here would be massively appreciated.

Like it's only AB, Cat, Muffin, or Brazil.

Cat just. She seems to Town to me I have trouble seeing scum.

AB is who fucking knows.

I might be in Muffin's pocket and this thought terrifies me more than anything.

Brazil is likely only scum if muffin lies.

I'm scared to see spec

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
The scum chat theory is cute, but it really doesn't make sense. It requires scum to know who scum is and not simply hand each other over to town in a silver plate. It doesn't work.

I'll be afk for a couple of hours.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
According to Aeleus's post, he targeted

Loki N1 -> got nothing
Sorian N2 -> got nothing
Brazil N3 -> got gossip/hack
Loki again N4 -> got role block and town confirmation

He said he got the role block, but I do not remember if he said who he targeted with it or when.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
The only person I 100% trust right now is a damn Neutral. This sucks.

Natiko what are you thinking. You likely win tonight regardless so your help here would be massively appreciated.

Like it's only AB, Cat, Muffin, or Brazil.

Cat just. She seems to Town to me I have trouble seeing scum.

AB is who fucking knows.

I might be in Muffin's pocket and this thought terrifies me more than anything.

Brazil is likely only scum if muffin lies.

I'm scared to see spec
Don't worry I'll put some more time in and try and see what I come up with, been busy so far this evening.

According to Aeleus's post, he targeted

Loki N1 -> got nothing
Sorian N2 -> got nothing
Brazil N3 -> got gossip/hack
Loki again N4 -> got role block and town confirmation

He said he got the role block, but I do not remember if he said who he targeted with it or when.
He claims to have never used it at least prior to last night iirc. He said he can use one action from a copied role and his copy at the same time, but not two actions he copied at the same time.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
He claims to have never used it at least prior to last night iirc. He said he can use one action from a copied role and his copy at the same time, but not two actions he copied at the same time.
We're on D11. He held on to it for at least 5 nights (N5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10), watched Apo, Faddy and Sorian get lynched, and not once found enough inspiration to attempt something. It's just not believable in the slightest.

Meanwhile, our actual town roleblocker fired his shots on N2 and N3.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
We're on D11. He held on to it for at least 5 nights (N5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10), watched Apo, Faddy and Sorian get lynched, and not once found enough inspiration to attempt something. It's just not believable in the slightest.

Meanwhile, our actual town roleblocker fired his shots on N2 and N3.
I'm not saying it's believable - just saying what he claimed. He also avoided answering the question quite a bit in my opinion. I had suspicion as to why, but that was when I thought it safer to assume he's town.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
I'm re-reading now, I have no idea how far I'll get or when I need to start skipping pages.
The end-game timing here is super, super unlucky. I wish it were Friday so I could just stay up all night tonight and do a full read and make some good god-damn notes.

Right now, I still suspect Muffin/ab. If Brazil is scum, or honestly Saw, the only way I'm going to find it is somewhere in this re-read... if I have to go on gut, it's just not happening.
If Natiko is scum, throw me out the window.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
giphy.gif

I'm not a huge fan of these posts from Faddy, it feels like he's trying to take the game seriously early and get some sort of "I'm solving!" work in without actually doing much.

Sorian commented on this already, but I had the a similar thought at the time:

Yeah, it's not really that big of a deal so that bit stuck out to me as well. And then he came in and tried to brush it off a bit later, and I don't really buy it.

Wee and Vere going back and forth was interesting to me as well, Vere really felt the need to explain this in depth:

Like, wow, that's a hell of a read based on Wee throwing her first vote at Loki in a jokeish way?

Just wanted clarification here, are you saying you don't think Geno would do that with a mod-confirmed Town player? Just wasn't sure if there was a typo there or not.

This somewhat feels like role-fishing, but I'm willing to give it a pass.

In the meantime, I just wanna say check out Fantomas pressuring 3 scum and 1 essentially scum before the game even fucking started.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Today/tomorrow seems to be a fairly bad day for everyone. :/

I'm gonna go over stuff tonight and then check in tomorrow morning. I'll only have a bit and then after that it's work which will take me away from the game for the rest of the day. Sorry :<

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I'm re-reading now, I have no idea how far I'll get or when I need to start skipping pages.
The end-game timing here is super, super unlucky. I wish it were Friday so I could just stay up all night tonight and do a full read and make some good god-damn notes.

Right now, I still suspect Muffin/ab. If Brazil is scum, or honestly Saw, the only way I'm going to find it is somewhere in this re-read... if I have to go on gut, it's just not happening.
If Natiko is scum, throw me out the window.
I don't think anyone should worry about Saw unless she fails to provide the double at day end. If she doesn't then instantly vote her, but that would be such a dumb, dumb lie.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i really should have written everything down. Anyone remember what Brazil's flavor claim was?

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I ask this because Muffin (who can copy town robots) was able to successfully copy Brazil but failed to copy Kits (an Android) and Zeke (Rick is apparently part robot and could use the Genotype Microchip).

Why could he have copied a dog and a girl but not an android + whatever Rick is.