• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Event stuff
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Event Introduction:

For the first 4 in-game days, there will be 2 events per day. These events will grant an item to the winner. The losers will sometimes be punished, the level of punishment will be specified when that event is introduced. Some events are public while others are PM based. Not all of the items are useful to the player who wins, some need to be in the possession of specific characters to work. If an event has sign-ups those will last half an hour, and 5-10 minutes after that the event will begin. If a player holding an item is killed, the item is transferred to the killer, if a player holding an item is lynched, I will ask a question in the game thread, the first person to correctly answer it with highlighted text wins the item. Additionally, a player can give an item to another during the day or the night with the command [ highlight] GIVE: X item, Y Player[ /highlight]. An item can only be passed once during the day, also if an item is given away in a night, the action is a ninja one and is the last thing that happens in a night. I will also mention the activity level needed for the event.

Last edited:
    Event 1
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Reno Jackson: Do you see these chests? We are almost certain there's an item that can help us defeat Galeem there, try opening them.
    Brann:Oh, oh, let me open one! (Brann tries to open one but it is a trap and dies)
    Reno:Uh...watch out.

5BTxe2K.png

UKEgtqG.jpg
    MnPe7TG.png
    WoUqOkg.png
    pW38RO3.png

However, there are 4 monsters hiding in the chests(or are the chests lol), so watch out.
    Event 1 starts with the game itself.

66lysk92lr

Event 2
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Event 2: Blackjack duel with Dutch Van Der Linde.
    Joker:We need to enter the metaverse for this one, I think one of the Infinity Stones is a treasure in the palace of someone we know.
    Yugi: Then let's not waste any more time.
    Entering Metaverse...
    After wandering a bit in what looks like an exotic island they meet a man.
    Shadow Dutch: Hmph, fools, you chased me all the way here in the metaverse and for what? A duel in which you stand no chance of winning. Today we play Blackjack.

Challenge Dutch to a BlackJack duel. Start with a card, numbered cards are the same value as the number, Jack is 2, Queen is 3, King is 4, Ace is 1. Draw 1 card until you want to stop, the goal is to be as close to 21 as possible without going over, if your opponent is closer to 21 then they win. Public event, Punishment is a Roleblock, 4 players MAX, activity level needed: Medium
    To join the event post JOIN, after the 30 minutes are up I will select 4 people randomly out of the ones that joined. After that your options are DRAW and STOP.

Day 1 End
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Oliver James has died, he was...
    Sww8xYr.png

Welcome, Oliver James.

You are Aloy, the machine hunter.

You are aligned with the Heroes (That's the Town).

You win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

Twice in the game, choose a player with the command TRACK:NAME to learn who they visited that night.

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/heroes-vs-villains-2-mafia-ot-a-clash-of-light-and-darkness.135229

Good Luck, Aloy!

Flavor Stuff:
    Aloy managed to survive in the wild with only her gadgets against Dharkon's forces, until the League of Explorers randomly stumbled upon her and brought her to the heroes, now Aloy will help the rest bring an end to Dharkon.
    I will write some flavor with day 2 start.
    Aloy's item was ??? and gave her 1 more track shot

Event 3 starts with Day 2, will post what it is when actions lock, and sign ups for it will start 30 minutes before Day 2 starts. Night Actions lock 2 hours before Day start.

Last edited:
    Event 3
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Night actions are locked
    aX2hmja.png

Event 3 is: Shadow Realm Poker:
    Play 4 rounds of Poker with 7 players + Bakura. Each player starts with 50$
    The rules are Texas Hold'em, you can read them here:https://www.instructables.com/id/Learn-To-Play-Poker---Texas-Hold-Em-aka-Texas-Ho/
    Of course as usual I will have to make some adjustments. The blind will be 5$ for both Bakura,Player 2 in round 1, 5$ for Player 3,4 in round 2 etc.
    Pre-flop if you want to raise it must be to at least 10$. In general, you can only raise 5+$.
    The commands are:
    Check
    Check-Fold(Auto folds if a raise happens)
    Call
    Raise: X
    Re-Raise: X
    ALL IN
    Fold
    And now we get to the fun part, the wild cards. Aside from the 2 cards you are normally dealt, each player gets 1 of 10 possible wild cards.
    These are:

Magical Hats:
    Swap 1 card for 1 from the deck. To do that in thread post WILD CARD: Card 1 or 2(1 being the left)

Exchange:
    Swap 1 card with 1 of an opponent. To do that in thread post WILD CARD: Player: X, Card 1 or 2, Card 1 or 2

Gold Sarcophagus:
    Pay 10$ and next round get any card you want. To do that send me a PM with the card you want.

Monster Reborn:
    Swap 1 card for one you had in the previous round. To do that in thread post WILD CARD: Card 1 or 2

Lightforce Sword:
    Remove 1 card from the table. To do that in thread post WILD CARD: Card 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5. 1 being the top left, 4 being the turn and 5 the river.

Negate Attack:
    Negate the effect of a wild card(provided you have not folded). To do that in thread post WILD CARD: Player X instantly after a WILD CARD is used.

Swords of Revealing Light:
    Reveal a card(publicly) from your opponents' hand. To do that in thread post WILD CARD: Player: X, Card 1 or 2

The Forceful Sentry:
    Swap an opponents' card for one in the deck. To do that in thread post WILD CARD: Player: X, Card 1 or 2

The Eye of Truth:
    See a card from the table. To do that in thread post WILD CARD: Card 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5.

Yogg-Saron:
    Use the effect of a random wildcard. To do that post in thread WILD CARD: Player: X, Card 1 or 2, Card 1 or 2, Card 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5.

Event is for 7 players MAX, Punishment is Roleblock for the 4 with the least amount of $, Vote Loss for the next 3 and the winner gets the item. Activity needed: Pretty High.
    Players who don't play their turn 4 minutes after my latest update will Check if available, if not replaced(will still get roleblocked if past round 1 and if no replacements are available they will autofold)

If you want you can discuss the event and ask questions now, but no game talk. Sign ups actually start 40 minutes before Day 2 starts because I need to send Hand Card PM's. I will make a new post when sign ups open.

Last edited:
    Day 2 Start
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    In Dharkon's Domain...

Ed: This doesn't look too good Eddy!
    Eddy: Relax, what's the worst that could happen?
    (Xigbar shoots Eddy's head, Eddy dies instantly)
    Xigbar: What brings you here, little heroes?
    (Aloy shoots with her bow at Xigbar, damaging him, he takes cover)
    Aloy: Come out you coward!
    Xigbar: Now now, you didn't play fair, so I won't either. (Xigbar summons 3 Thunderjaws and sends them to Aloy).
    Aloy: This is bad. (Hides behind a rock, a Thunderjaw destroys the rock)
    Xigbar: Now who's the coward?
    Aloy: You'll pay for this!! (Aloy starts shooting at the Thunderjaws, and after a hard battle she defeats 1.)
    Xigbar: Good work there kid.
    Ed: I'm coming Aloy! This is for you Eddy!
    Aloy: No wait! (Ed smashes instantly a Thunderjaw, but the other catches him and kills him).
    Aloy: No...
    Xigbar: Now to end this. (Aloy battles the last Thunderjaw and brings it down, but she is extremely tired).
    Aloy: It's...over. You lost.
    Xigbar: I lost? (Shoots her repeadedly)
    Aloy: AGH...(Aloy drops down dead).

But not all things were going bad for the heroes...

Galeem's Domain.
    Link:...
    Ganondorf: Ah, I should've expected this...
    Zelda: You brought the entire world to ruin Ganondorf. Of course you should've expected this.
    Ganondorf: It was all part of Galeem's plan, you see, Galeem gifted us new strength, when the remaining insects die, the world will finally be free.
    Zelda: You are blind and a fool Ganondorf.
    Ganondorf: That may be so...but that doesn't mean I'll stop what I'm doing or show you mercy (Ganondorf draws his sword and flies to Link, Ganondorf and Link battle, Ganondorf starts reigning supreme, Zelda starts shooting light arrows that hurt Ganondorf).
    Ganondorf: Argh, you pest! (Ganondorf rushes to Zelda and prepares to attack her with the sword, but Link blocks with his shield. Zelda transforms into Sheik and they both double team Ganondorf, who falls to the ground).
    Zelda: If only you listened.
    Ganondorf: Shut up. I'm not done yet! (Ganondorf shows the Triforce of Power and transforms into Ganon).
    (A final Smash suddenly appears, Link tries to grab it but is knocked away by Ganon, Zelda grabs it).
    Zelda: Begone from this world Ganon, this time forever! (Uses her Super Light Arrow, it's a critical hit)
    Ganondorf: You fools!!!!!!!!

Verelios has died, he was....
    Welcome, Verelios.

You are Ganondorf, the king of evil.

You are aligned with the Forces of Light (That's the Mafia).

You win if there are no more active threats remaining and your team makes up at least 50% of the remaining players.

Your fellow Forces of Light members are:

The outermafia chat is:

You have 3 one-shot abilities:

Triforce of Power: If you do the faction kill, the victim will flip without a role/flavor/alignment etc. Use this ability with the command TRIFORCE OF POWER instead of the normal command..

Magic Shield: Use the command MAGIC SHIELD in the outermafia thread and every action targeting you that night phase will be delayed by two nights.

Sword Strike: Use the command SWORD STRIKE: <NAME> to steal an item(s) from a player.

You may also kill another player during even numbered nights with the command, KILL: <NAME>. You may only do this if you are not using your role ability, and only one member of the Forces of Light may kill on even numbered nights. If you are the last person alive in your team you may use both your role and do the kill.

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/heroes-vs-villains-2-mafia-ot-a-clash-of-light-and-darkness.135229

Good Luck, Ganondorf!

Fake Claim: Zelda, town Hider.

Flavor Stuff: Ganondorf:
    Ganondorf was long dead during the events of HVV1, now with Galeem's help he was revived, stronger than ever, he swore to get his revenge, and with a power boost from Galeem he will be unstoppable.

Zelda:
    Zelda was ruling the kingdom of Hyrule peacefully until Galeem attacked the citizens and turned them into villains, now Zelda is ready to step up and help the heroes defeat Galeem.
    oYacSeX.png

Ganondorf's item was ??? and gave him 1 roleblock and 1 more shot of each action.
    DAY 2 BEGINS

pzhs1uy0g4

Last edited:
    Event 4
  • Oct 27, 2017
    Event 4

9NF4s8f_d.jpg

Welcome to another round of the Buzz Quiz! In today's episode we're going to play "Who's that Pokémon?"
    But sir, that doesn't look like a Pokémon to me.
    Shut it, I'm the moderator here!
    My dear participants, if you know which pkmn is shown in the picture below, be fast and yell it out loud!
    Sir, that's really not a pkmn!
    God damn it, if I say it is one, it is one!

And here is the riddle picture:
    rBbrVZk.png

You've got two hours :)

Day 2 End
  • Oct 27, 2017
    Galeem's Domain:
    During the 5 years the heroes were not fighting Galeem, Kefka rose in power, becoming God again.

Kefka: Ah, welcome, heroes. I've been expecting you.
    Zelda: Kefka, why are you doing this?
    Cloud: ...Pretty sure I know why.
    Kefka: Would you like to share with the class then Cloud?
    Cloud: This is an ideal scenario for Kefka, he has gained God level strength and will eliminate all life on Earth, he thinks life is meaningless.
    Kefka: Smart boy Cloud. (Kefka gets down from his throne and uses a fire spell, Zelda reflects it, Kefka dodges).
    Zelda: You are underestimating us if you though it would be that easy.
    Kefka: To be fair, 5 years now nobody has really posed a threat to me. I truly am a GOD, and you will feel my wrath. (Kefka ascends to his God form and uses Light of Judgement on Zelda, killing her, but before that she casts a spell to let Link and Cloud fly).
    Link: ...(Looks angrily at Kefka, ready to fuck him up so bad he wish he were never born).
    Kefka: Come, elf boy.
    (Link and Cloud start flying towards Kefka, dodging all kinds of projectiles, Kefka fires Light of Judgement again, this time on Link. It hits the shield, and nothing can destroy that shield).
    Kefka: What?! (Link and Cloud reach Kefka and start attacking him).
    Cloud: Say your prayers.
    Kefka: Prayers? Can't you see you fool? Life, dreams, hope, they are all meaningless. I will destroy them all!
    Cloud: You are hopeless. (Cloud uses his omnislash, Link uses Triforce Slash, Kefka reverts back to his human form).
    Kefka: So...I guess it's...over?
    Cloud: Yes, and this time forever.
    Kefka: HAHAHAHA...hahaha...haha...ha..h...(Kefka dies)

Another one of Galeem's generals was defeated, the heroes are getting closer and closer to finally putting an end to Galeem's reign, but will they do it?

Swamped has died, she was...

Welcome, Swamped.

You are Kefka Palazzo, the court mage.

You are aligned with the Forces of Light (That's the Mafia).

You win if there are no more active threats remaining and your team makes up at least 50% of the remaining players.

Your fellow Forces of Light members are:

The outermafia chat is:

You have 3 one shot abilities:

Confuse: Select a player with the command CONFUSE. They will use their ability on another random player if they use a targeted ability that night.

Barrier: You cannot be killed the night you use this ability. Use it with the command BARRIER in the outermafia thread.

Poison:During the night, target a player with the command POISON:NAME and if successful, they will die 3 nights after being poisoned (can't be saved by BP or a Doctor).

You may also kill another player during even numbered nights with the command, KILL: <NAME>. You may only do this if you are not using your role ability, and only one member of the Forces of Light may kill on even numbered nights. If you are the last person alive in your team you may use both your role and do the kill.

Game Thread:
    Good Luck, Kefka!

Fakeclaim: Aerith, 2 shot ambulance driver.

Flavor Stuff: Kefka:
    After Kefka's last attempt to rule the world left him almost dead, he planned his comeback, with the newfound strength from Galeem, he is going to wreak havoc on the heroes.

Aerith:
    Sometime between the events of HVV1 and now, Aerith was revived by Captain America as she was deemed as a worthy ally to have in the coming battle, now Aerith will help the heroes defeat Jedah and stop his plans.
    Kefka's item was ??? and gave him one more shot of each ability.

(I can't find Geno's pictures, so take this instead:)
    9o1Rgme.gif

Last edited:
    Event 5
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Night actions are now LOCKED.

Event 5: Russian Roulette
    dmlZgAE.png

While the heroes are travelling with the Black Pearl to get to Dharkon, they stumble upon the Flying Dutchman...
    Davy Jones: You don't stand a chance against Dharkon, I suggest surrendering-ah.
    Jack Sparrow: Really? You of all people? Why did it bring you back?
    Davy Jones: Jack Sparrow, I've waited a long time for this. Let us settle this in Russian Roulette!

Davy Jones Win: It's over Jack.
    Davy Jones Defeat: Argh, even if you have defeated me, it will not be enough!

All signed up players are given the choice to kill another signed up player with the command KILL: X, the catch is that the chance of the first kill being successful is 1/6. The second kill 1/5 and so on. The process repeats until only 1 is left alive, each time a player is killed the chances are reset, a player cannot shoot twice before all players have taken a shot for that round, there's no order in the shooting. Davy Jones, played by RetroMG is an NPC whose chances to kill are always 1/3. Killing Davy Jones gives you the power of the Captain of the Flying Dutchman, which raises your chances from 1/X to 2/X. Public Event for 7 players MAX, punishment is roleblock for the first 2 players to lose and vote loss for the next 3. Activity level needed is medium. The winner gets an item. Feel free to discuss the event and ask questions, but no game talk.

Last edited:
    Day 3 Start
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Nobody died.
    DAY 3 BEGINS
    giphy.gif

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE BETWEEN THESE PLAYERS ON D3:
    KITSUNELAINE
    TEARABLEPUNS
    AELEUS
    KETKAT
    BRAZIL

nitzx29eti

Last edited:
    Event 6
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    EVENT 6: Collect the Coins! Select 3 coin blocks out of the 10(cannot pick the same one twice) and post them in here. After 30 minutes I will post the results and the winner. The winner is the person with the most coins. There is no punishment.
    aNm7sWB.png

Daisy: Hi I'm Daisy! Collect the coins, the person with the most coins wins!

1FVaeCl.jpg

Day 3 End
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Earth

Connor(To Optimus via nanomachines): This is Connor, I've located one of the Infinity Stones, it's located in a bank in Los Santos.
    Optimus: Should be easy enough to grab then right?
    Connor: It should be no problem.
    Optimus: If you have any problems, call for backup.
    Connor: Will do. (Connor heads to the bank).

Los Santos
    Michael: Listen up, today is the day, we are gonna rob this stone Lester said they are hiding in the bank.
    Franklin: Hell yeah.
    CJ: Let's do this.
    The trio enters the bank from the back entrance. At the same time, the Payday Gang enters from the front.
    Dallas: Everyone on the ground fast!
    Michael: Let's go everyone!
    Lester(from phone): Shit wait wait, someone else is robbing the bank at the same time!
    Franklin: Michael, CJ, hold them, I'll go to the vault and grab the stone.
    CJ: Alright.
    (Both take cover, the Payday Gang shoots at them, Michael uses Bullet Time and kills Chains.)
    Michael: Fuck you!
    (The police led by Connor enter the building)
    Connor: Nobody move or you will get shot. (Hoxton shoots Connor but misses, Connor gets under a desk).
    (Wolf tries to follow Franklin in the vault, but is shot by CJ).
    Dallas: Hoxton, it's just us now, I'll take care of the left one, you take care of the right one. Then we try to kill the cops.
    Hoxton: Got it. (Hoxton silently approaches CJ and shoots him in the head. WASTED).
    Connor: Now's my chance, I must stop them. (Connor rushes to the vault, sees Franklin and points a gun at him).
    Franklin: What the fuck? Michael, where are you?
    Michael: You bastards! (Michael kills Hoxton and runs to the vault).
    Dallas: Not so fast.
    Connor: Farewell. (Kills Franklin).
    Michael: Fuck fuck fuck fuck!! (Michael shoots Connor but Connor hides, Dallas enters the vault and sees the stone).
    Dallas: It's so beautiful. (Connor and Michael both get out of cover to shoot but see each other and freeze, all 3 point guns at each other).
    (All 3 start shooting, Connor reigns supreme and grabs the stone).
    Connor(To Optimus): I've managed to grab the stone and am heading to meet the rest of the team.
    (Just then, the Black Order attack, Corvus Glaive thrusts his Glaive in Connor, killing him).
    Proxima Midnight: We've retrieved the stone.
    Thanos: Great work, I'm heading to the second one now. We will meet later.

Kitsunelaine has died, she was...
    0LGt8cZ.png

Welcome, KitsuneLaine.

You are Connor (Detroit:Become Human), the android cop.

Twice in the game, during the night, you can select a player with the command SCAN:NAME to learn their alignment.

Good Luck, Connor!

Flavor Stuff:
    Cyberlife wanted to help the heroes defeat the new threat, they employed 200 Connor androids in order to sniff out any villains disguised as heroes. After the battle at Peach's Castle though, there was only 1 standing. The last Connor has joined the heroes in order to help them collect the 6 Infinity Stones and bring peace to the world.
    Night 3 begins, night actions are locked 2 hours before Day 4 starts.
    Remember: The FINAL 2 events are in Day 4, the 7th event starts with the day and does not require sign ups
    rp782vy9at

Last edited:
    Event 7
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Night actions are LOCKED
    Event 7: Bad Time

tenor.gif

Sans: You don't deserve to live, you are all murderers. You kill and lynch people for your entertainment.
    Geno: Actually it's Lunch now.
    Sans:...So you eat them? That's even worse, you cannibals. I'm going to bring an end to Mafiera Mafia, once and for all.
    (Please don't take this seriously, you all deserve to live, you are all wonderful people and never forget that.)

Players must challenge Sans, you call if the 3 numbers rolled will be above or below 5(5 counts towards the player), the 3 numbers are chosen randomly from 0-10. For example if the player chooses "Above, Above, Below" and the numbers rolled are "6, 6, 3" then the player wins. Getting 1 wrong results in nothing, 2 wrong is a Roleblock, 3 wrong is Death. 0 Wrong kills Sans. Players have only 1 shot at defeating Sans, they cannot challenge him twice unless all players have challenged him once. The event repeats until Sans is defeated. Sans cannot kill more than 1 player. Public Event, all players can participate, activity level needed: Low. If Sans is alive by the end of Day 4 then the game ends and Sans is the ONLY TRUE WINNER
    You can discuss the event but no game talk as usual.

Last edited:
    Day 4 Start
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Ketkat has died, she was...
    kbpq4U8.png

Welcome, Ketkat.

You are Vegeta, the Prince of all Saiyans.

You are infected with the Las Plagas virus.

Good Luck, Vegeta!

Flavor Stuff:
    After the events of HVV1, Vegeta went into the hyperbolic time chamber to train in case another world ending event happened, soon enough it did. Now, Vegeta having unlocked Ultra Instict is ready to fight Galeem and destroy him.

Galeem's Domain

Vegeta: I don't need any of you, I'll take care of it by myself.
    Cloud: No, it's too dangerous, we can't lose you.
    Vegeta: Shut the hell up. (Transforms into Super Saiyan Blue and flies to Galeem and punches it)
    Galeem: ...!!!! (Enraged, it attacks with a ray of light, Vegeta immediately drops down)
    Vegeta: How...how could this be? (Vegeta sheds a tear, and transforms into Ultra Instict and flies again to Galeem, dodges all the light rays and damages it with a Final Flash, Galeem is actually on the brink of death, but then, Vegeta loses UI)
    Vegeta: I guess this is it then...Bulma, Trunks...take care. (Vegeta uses Final Explosion, Galeem is not damaged by it).
    Vegeta's item was ??? and gave him 1 shot night vig.
    6lFqplk.gif

Thanos: With this, I'm one step closer to erasing half the universe, including the players.
    Thanos is now in possession of the Mind Stone

Day 4 Begins
    REMINDER: Sans can be challenged by Challenge: x x x
    8rn3wyupjs

Last edited:
    Event 8
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    It's finally time, for the rematch of the century.
    Event 8: Pokemon Battle!!!!

Play a Pokemon game vs...bzzt...bzzt. Wait what is happening?

mY9MpOw.jpg

Colonel: The mission is a failure, gamerunner stop the game right now. Don't worry, it's a mafia game, it's a mafia game just like usual.
    Rosemary: You will ruin your eyes looking at your screens playing mafia all day.
    Colonel: Guess..bzzt...the..bzzt..obscure..bzzt..character. Fail and GW will be activated, throwing the world into utter chaos forever.
    Rosemary: And believe us, you don't want that to happen...
    Event 8: Guessing Game 2.
    6JZN1cx.png

Day 4 End
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Galeem's Domain

Ditto: Ditto Ditto
    (Galeem fires a laser on it's face, the fuck flavor am I supposed to write with this?)

Makai Realm

Near: Careful Captain, I've located an enemy up ahead.
    Captain America: Thanks Near, we will deal with it. Alright people, careful now, there's something or someone up ahead.
    ???: Feeble Humans. Let us give you our power. Soon, you will become unable to resist this...intoxicating power.
    Captain America: The Las Plagas Captain, do you remember?
    (Flashback to HVV1)
    Wesker: You are all infected with the Las Plagas Virus.
    (Flashback end)
    Captain America: What the?!
    Saddler: Consider it...a gift. Now Captain, kill your whole team.
    Captain: As you wish master. (Captain throws his shield at the team, the team scatters, they all attack Captain America, he dodges everything and attacks back, someone sneaks behind Saddler and cuts his throat).
    Saddler: No...wh-what? (Captain returns to normal)

Maolfunction has died, he was....
    clwCFQ5.png

Welcome, Maolfunction.

You are Osmund Saddler, the leader of the Los Illuminados.

You are aligned with Jedah's Alliance (That's the Mafia).

You win when you have collected 25 Souls.

Your fellow Jedah's Alliance members are:

The outermafia chat is:

Every night choose a player with the command INFECT to infect them with the Las Plagas virus. That player will be notified that they have been infected. Some players are infected from the beginning of the game.

Additionally, 2 times in the game, during the night you can choose 2 players with the command COMMAND:NAME1, NAME2 to force the first player to use their ability on the second player.

Lastly, once in the game, during the night you can make all infected players at once be unable to use their night action for that night. Use this ability with the command SADDLER'S CALL in the outermafia thread.

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/heroes-vs-villains-2-mafia-ot-a-clash-of-light-and-darkness.135229/

Good Luck, Saddler!

Fakeclaim: Vergil, Adrenaline Junkie.

Flavor Stuff: Saddler:
    After his old master Wesker died at the events of HVV1, Saddler went to get help from Jedah. After Galeem and Dharkon appeared, Saddler realized now's the time to strike and defeat the heroes.

Vergil:
    Vergil was initially going to join Jedah's side, but then realized that Jedah has no intention of actually stopping Galeem in a way that makes sense, so now he joined the heroes in order to stop
    Galeem.

GW crisis has been averted due to someone guessing the character, night actions lock 2 hours before day start
    ienb7wvbzq

Last edited:
    Day 5 Start
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Galeem's Domain

Ulala: Welcome to the Space Channel 5 report show, this is Ulala reporting for Space Channel 5!! We are almost at Galeem's location.
    Cloud: We should be getting closer to beating Galeem, Vegeta damaged it pretty badly.
    Ulala: I know how we can beat it, a dance off!
    Cloud: I don't think that will work.
    Ulala: Galeem, we challenge you to a dance off, send us your best dancer!
    (Galeem notices Ulala and sends Shadow)
    Ulala: You..you fell victim to Galeem?...
    Shadow: There's no time to talk, prepare to dance! (Everyone dances, Ulala defeats Shadow).
    Shadow: Oh well, that was...fun...
    Ulala: I'm sorry for this...(Shadow evaporates)
    Cloud: Galeem, you lost, you hardly have any generals to protect you anymore, come and face us.
    (Galeem summons Dimentio)
    Dimentio: I am Galeem's master of dimensions, the pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio! Remember the name well...(Dimentio snaps and Ulala is killed).
    Dimentio: I've been saving one last surprise, but that's for later... Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha... Ciao!

Zippedpinhead has died, he was...
    VxlqWbR.png

Welcome, Zippedpinhead.

You are Ulala, Space Channel's 5 top reporter.

Twice in the game, during the night choose a player with the command MOTIVATE:NAME and that player will be able to use their ability twice on that phase. Whenever you send in the night action, it will lock and you will be unable to change it.

Good Luck, Ulala!

Flavor Stuff:
    Ulala is a busy woman, but when an intergalactic threat threatens the space station you work for, then you just have to help the others defeat Galeem, and who knows, she just might find an old friend in along the way.

Ulala's item was ??? and gave her 1 more shot of her power.

Additionally
    3ml2Kb6.gif

Muffin is Megaman, Mod Confirmed Town.

Special thanks to Fantomas for the gif.

Day 5 Begins
    sd14k10xav

Day 5 End
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Lone_Prodigy has died, he was....
    pQ9XXlw.jpg

Welcome, Lone_Prodigy.

You are Michael Scott, the world's best boss.

Twice in the game, during the night, you can choose a player with the command FIRE:NAME to block their night action for that night.

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/heroes-vs-villains-2-mafia-ot-a-clash-of-light-and-darkness.135229/

Good Luck, Michael!

Flavor Stuff:
    It's not easy being the best boss, Michael said. He also said that Galeem is what you consider a horrible boss. This inspired him to join the battle against Galeem. Whether he will be able to do something or not remains to be seen. Interestingly, Dwight is helping him.

Night actions lock 2 hours before day start.

Day 6 Start
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Majigen

tumblr_n0gcjfbIkt1spfdtyo1_500.png

Near: Captain, you've reached Jedah.
    Jedah Dohma: Ah, you've finally arrived, I've been waiting for you Captain.
    Captain America: Well Jedah, looks like it's over.
    Jedah: Over? Look around you Captain, I did it, I've collected the souls of billions. Fetus of God, lend me your strength!
    giphy.gif

Captain America: Jedah stop right now!
    Jedah: Don't you get it? With this stone, I can change reality to whatever I want. And with the Fetus' power, I will be unstoppable. I will defeat Galeem and Dharkon and guide the universe, make it a better place.
    Morrigan: You are delusional Jedah. You will pay for this.
    Demitri Maximoff: You will endure the suffering of everyone.
    Jedah: I will savour it.
    (Everyone charges at Jedah, Jedah overpowers them all with the stone, soon everyone is lying on the ground defeated).
    jedah.gif

cNKq7Pu.jpg

(Captain America stands up, even though he is defeated, he has the determination to keep going).
    Jedah: What is it Captain? Still not willing to accept defeat?
    Captain: As long as one man stands against you Jedah, you will never be able to claim victory.
    Jedah: Big words for someone who is about to die. (Right then, someone enters the Majigen, it's Thanos, now with the Power Stone and the Mind Stone in his possession).
    Thanos: Hand over the stone Jedah.
    Jedah: Ah, the Mad Titan.
    Captain: Thanos, you know I can't let you have that stone right? Avengers Assemble! (The heroes stand up for 1 final battle).
    (The battle becomes 3 way as Thanos is trying to get the stone while also stopping the heroes, Jedah is still the strongest of the bunch but in a swift move, Demitri grabs the stone, Thanos uses the Power Stone on him which knocks him away, the stone drops to the ground, Jedah, Morrigan, Thanos and Captain rush to grab it, but Thanos is the first to do so).
    Thanos: This was fun. Good luck with Jedah. (Thanos escapes, the Majigen is shaking, the heroes are under a time limit to defeat Jedah).
    Jedah: You will all pay for this you fools! (Jedah powers up and they engage in combat one last time, after a fierce battle, the heroes win).
    Demitri: It's over, high noble Jedah.
    Jedah: Why do you...deny me? Why...do you deny your own salvation? I have a mission. I must return all souls to their rightful place...I must turn this demon world into the one, absolute, complete life form...
    Captain: Maybe so, but my soul tells me something else, it says "don't screw with us".
    Jedah: Heh...heh heh...I see. Demitri Maximoff...What about you?
    Demitri: Sorry, but I don't need to worry about the demon world's future. After all, I, the lord of darkness, am destined to rule it all someday.
    Morrigan: Great, so we'll have to deal with you next?
    Jedah: Fine, then...but do not forget this...all of life seeks to return to its origin. To a single point in time... . As long as that continues...then I...the savior will always be there...(Jedah dies).
    (The majigen is starting to collapse, the heroes escape before it's too late).

Weemadarthur has died, she was...
    jlkSAfq.png

Welcome, weemadarthur.

You are Jedah Dohma, the Dark Messiah.

You are aligned with Jedah's Alliance (That's the Mafia).

You win when you have collected 25 Souls.

Your fellow Jedah's Alliance members are:

The outermafia chat is:

You have several abilities:

Godfather: You are a Godfather meaning that you scan as town to scanning roles.

Prova di Servo (two-shot): During the night, you may choose a player with the command PROVA DI SERVO: <NAME> to control two of their posts the next day phase. The first post must take place in the first 24 hours of the phase; the second must take place in the last 24 hours of the phase.

Finale Rosso (two-shot): During the night, you may choose a player with the command FINALE ROSSO: <NAME> to steal their item(s).

Faction Kill: Once both Galeem and Dharkon are defeated, your team will be given the ability to kill a player every night (only 1 can kill every night).

Soul Absorption: You absorb the soul of every player that dies. At 10 souls, you will gain a one-shot strongman kill with the command SIGILLO DEL SERVO: <NAME>.

You win once you have collected 25 Souls(if you die you still passively collect Souls, but if all your team is dead then this effect stops and you lose the game).

Good Luck, Jedah!

Fakeclaim: Demitri Maximoff, 1 shot Vigilante

Flavor Stuff: Jedah:
    Jedah was preparing the fetus of God ever since the defeat of the organization. Now that Galeem and Dharkon have appeared, he realized he has to finish it quickly and reshape the universe to his will.

Demitri Maximoff:
    Demitri thought of making a deal with Jedah to control all other vampires, but realized that Dharkon was a bigger threat to him than anything else before, so now he joined the heroes in order to stop Dharkon.

Fandorin has died, he was...
    ???

Jedah's item was ??? and made him ninja, undetectable and untargetable and also gave him infinite strongman faction-kills.

Thanos: Reality is often disappointing, but now, reality can be whatever I want. 3 stones left before I wipe out half of everyone.
    iGE8rya.gif

Thanos is now in possession of the Power Stone and the Reality Stone.

Day 6 Begins
    42v4abt2p5

Day 6 End
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Apopheniac has died, he was...
    egRJnw8.png

Welcome, Apopheniac.

You are Gill, the emperor of the secret society.

You are aligned with the Forces of Darkness (That's the Mafia).

Your fellow Forces of Darkness members are:

The outermafia chat is:

Twice in the game, during the night, choose a player with the command CRYOKINESIS: <NAME> to make them unable to use their action that night.

You may also kill another player during odd numbered nights with the command, KILL: <NAME>. You may only do this if you are not using your role ability, and only one member of the Forces of Darkness may kill on odd numbered nights. If you are the last person alive in your team you may use both your role and do the kill.

Good Luck, Gill!

Fakeclaim: Charlie Nash: 3 shot Bodyguard

Flavor Stuff:
    Gill: Gill was searching for a way to destroy the heroes and regain what he had lost, with Dharkon's new powers, he will crush the heroes for good.

Charlie Nash: Charlie was devastated to learn that Guile was killed in the war at Peach's Castle, now he vowed to take revenge and has joined the heroes to help them collect the Infinity Stones.

Gill's item was ??? and gave him 1 more Roleblock shot and 1 shot BP.

Apopheniac had 2 items in his possession, question for item 1 will be 1 hour after day's end, the next will be the hour after. REMEMBER, you have 30 minutes to freely discuss then, however, if someone answers the question in highlight, then the window ends and you cannot discuss. Night actions lock 2 hours before .

0fs9839u5o

Last edited:
    Day 7 Start
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Dharkon's Domain (I will write Michael Scott and Geoffrey flavor at some other point, I don't want 3 posts of flavor lol).

Rick: This is it Morty, the bastard that's been ruining our lives. Let's get this son of a bitch.
    Morty: Hell yeah Rick!
    (Gill shows up).
    Rick: Look, they won't even send their strongest. What bullshit. What the fuck are you supposed to be?
    Gill: Kneel before your master.
    Morty: Good joke, Rick won't kneel to anyone.
    Gill: Then prepare to die.
    A0llrHA.gif

Gill: Die.
    nK2iwLv.gif

(Rick uses the teleporter to send this back at Gill, Gill dodges).
    Gill: Interesting. (Gill goes in melee range and grabs Morty). I'll kill him if you don't surrender.
    Rick: (Fuck...) Alright, alright. I surrender. (Puts down portal gun).
    Gill: Take this... SERAPHIC WING.
    JgGUsfi.gif

(Rick is killed)
    Morty: Fuck off. (Grabs portal gun and sends Gill to another dimension where the only thing that exists is giant piranhas. He dies of course.
    n871uPW.gif

A general of Dharkon has finally been defeated and Dharkon is now slightly weakened.

EzekelRage has died, he was...
    0Vp4ioO.gif

Welcome, EzekelRage.

You are Rick (Rick and Morty), the smartest person alive.

Twice in the game, during the night, select 2 players to switch with the command PORTAL GUN: NAME1, NAME2. This means that if a player targets Player 1 their action will instead be used on Player 2 and vice versa.

Game Thread is here: https://www.resetera.com/threads/heroes-vs-villains-2-mafia-ot-a-clash-of-light-and-darkness.135229/

Good Luck, Rick!

Flavor Stuff:
    Rick at first didn't see a reason to help the heroes fight Galeem and Dharkon, but Beth convinced him to join the heroes because maybe some things are worth fighting for. Morty of course was asked to come along for the ride. Now Rick and Morty are ready to fight Dharkon.

Rick's item was ??? and gave him 1 more switch shot.

Peach's Castle

Thanos: So, you've been hiding a stone here. (Uses the stones to kill the whole team that was protecting the castle). This is mine now...grabs the Time Stone. Only 2 more and it will all be over.

Thanos is now in possession of the Time Stone.

Day 7 Begins

giphy.gif

0zh817lnip

Last edited:
    Day 7 End
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Fran has died, he was...

140-1400767_dracula-castlevania-symphony-of-the-night-dracula.png

Welcome, Fran.

You are Count Dracula, the vampire king.

The outermafia chat is:

You have 3 one-shot abilities:

Bat Transformation: 1 shot Commute. . You cannot be targeted on the night this command is invoked. Use this ability with the command BAT TRANSFORMATION in the outermafia thread.

Hellfire: Choose a player with the command HELLFIRE:<NAME>. That player will be unable to visit other players or be visited for that night(Cannot be used on yourself).

Soul Steal: Choose a player with the command SOUL STEAL:<NAME> to steal an item(s) from that player

You may also kill another player during odd numbered nights with the command, KILL: <NAME>. You may only do this if you are not using your role ability, and only one member of the Forces of Darkness may kill on odd numbered nights. If you are the last person alive in your team you may use both your role and do the kill.

Good Luck, Dracula!

Fakeclaim: Alucard, 1 shot town Nexus

Flavor Stuff: Dracula
    Dracula was resurrected with the help of Dharkon's power, now, as a servant of Dharkon, he will not allow any heroes to threaten Dharkon.

Alucard:
    Alucard was killing monsters during the events of HVV1, with Dharkon's appearance and with a new rumor about Dracula's revival, Alucard has joined the heroes to help them defeat it.
    Send night actions, they lock 2 hours before night ends. Next day we will move to 24/24. If there are any objections with that then say so.

Day 8 End
  • Oct 27, 2017
    "I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here. Or should I say, I am."

Faddy has died, he was...
    Welcome, Faddy.

You are Thanos, the mad titan.

You start off as a survivor with the goal to collect the 6 Infinity Stones. When someone possessing a Stone dies, the Stone is moved to your possession automatically and the other players know that Thanos received a stone (though they do not know Thanos's identity). These stones grant you different one shot abilities:

Soul Stone: Use during the night with the command SOUL STONE:NAME to learn the alignment of a player.

Space Stone: Use during the night with the command SPACE STONE:NAME1, NAME2 to switch the selected players. This means that if Player1 is targeted for an action, the action will instead be used on Player2.

Mind Stone: Use during the night with the command MIND STONE:NAME to roleblock a player.

Time Stone: Use during the day when you have lost an event to retry it by using the command TIME STONE Via PM.

Reality Stone:Use during the night with the command REALITY STONE: <NAME> to control two of their posts the next day phase. The first post must take place in the first 24 hours of the phase; the second must take place in the last 24 hours of the phase.

You start off with the Power Stone already in your possession, which gives you a 1 shot Double vote and a 1 shot bp. To use it, instead of the normal Vote: Name, use the command Double: Name.

You win by collecting all 6 Infinity Stones or if the game ends and you are still alive.

Fakeclaim: Villager, town Doublevoter

Flavor Stuff:
    Thanos: Thanos realized that with all the new threats that have appeared, the only way to correct the universe
    is to bring balance between life and death. With the Infinity Stones he is going to do just that.

Villager:
    Villager was peacefully living in her village, but when Dharkon attacked, it converted a lot of her friends including Isabelle, now Villager will help the heroes collect the Infinity Stones in order to bring peace to the world.

Please send night actions asap. Then we can start the day at the usual time in around 11 hours.

Last edited:
    Day 9 Start
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Dracula's Castle

Dracula: Who dares enter my castle?
    Simon: I heard you were resurrected, so I came to finish this.
    Geoffrey St. John: Hand over the stone.
    Dracula: Stone? Oh...this? (Shows them the Space Stone).
    Geoffrey: Yeah, or we'll have to take it by force.
    Dracula: Come then.
    giphy.gif

(The 2 are no match for Dracula, who teleports around them and hits them with fire projectiles, but soon, the Mad Titan arrives).
    Thanos: So this is where the Space Stone is being kept.
    Dracula: Who are you? Are you with them?
    Thanos: No, but they wish I were.
    Dracula: What do you want?
    Thanos: The stone, of course.
    Geoffrey: We were here first Thanos, get lost.
    Thanos: Heh (Uses the reality stone to turn Geoffrey into dust).
    Simon: You'll pay for this! (Charges at Thanos, Thanos also turns him into dust).
    Thanos: Now then, will you give me the stone? If you do I promise not to hurt you.
    Dracula: Fool! (Dracula attacks Thanos, Thanos dodges and attacks back, Dracula realizes he can't beat Thanos).
    tumblr_osywtlP5Kj1v6bs4yo5_250.gif

Dracula: You shouldn't have angered me. (Transforms into his 2nd form, the 2 fight for a while, but Thanos has the upper hand).
    Dracula: Alright, you win, I'll give you the stone.
    Thanos: Too late for that I'm afraid. (Kills Dracula). Now I can instantly teleport to the Soul Stones' location.

Another of Dharkon's generals dead...

Thanos ends up teleporting at Captain America's and the rest of the heroes' location.

Thanos: You certainly had me fooled...
    Captain America: Thanos, you will pay for killing the heroes at Peach's Castle!
    Thanos: You had the Soul Stone all this time. (Teleports in front of Captain America, grabs the Soul Stone and throws him to the ground, he finally puts the Soul Stone. With all 6 he...).
    Thanos: I am inevitable.
    Thanos-Snap.jpg

(Captain America throws his shield, knock the gauntlet out of Thanos' hand, runs to it and wears the gauntlet).
    Captain America: It's over, Thanos. (Snaps Thanos out of existence but is heavily damaged in the process).
    Captain America: Heroes...it's your job now to defeat... Galeem and Dharkon, please... the world is counting on you...
    Lokiduck has died, she was...
    BMfnDVZ.png

Welcome, Lokiduck.

You are Captain America, the leader of the heroes.

As the leader, you are Mod Confirmed Town from the beginning of the game.

Once in the game, during the night you can select a player with the command SHIELD BASH: NAME to block their night action for that night.

Additionally, you are Strong-Willed, meaning that you can't be redirected (no night action can change your chosen targets) or roleblocked.

Lastly, you are infected with the Las Plagas virus.

Flavor Stuff:
    After the events of HVV1, Captain America with the help of Near and other heroes managed to bring the world
    back to the way it was supposed to be. Then Galeem attacked, Captain and the rest suffered a major defeat at the hands of the villains. Now, a new team of heroes, Captain and the team will attempt to win the war and end Galeem's and Dharkon's reign once and for all.

Day 9 Begins
    iwq2vzeyka

Day 9 End
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Sorian has died, he was...
    HyTWntx.png

Welcome, Sorian.

You are Xehanort, the seeker of darkness.

The outermafia chat is:

You are a Godfather. You scan as town to scanning roles.

Also, twice in the game, during the night, choose a player with the command NORT:NAME1, NAME2. This will force the first player to vote for the second player.

Good Luck, Xehanort!

Fakeclaim: Riku, 1 shot Dreamer

Flavor Stuff: Xehanort:
    With the death of Ansem and Xemnas in HVV1, Xehanort was revived and recruited them back via time travel, with Dharkon's strength, he is once again planning to open Kingdom Hearts and summon the χ-Blade.

Riku:
    After Sora's death in HVV1, Riku swore to help the heroes defeat any new villain that would arise. Now Riku will help the heroes defeat Jedah.

Xehanort's item was the χ-Blade and gave him RNG protection from an event/ITA that would've killed him and 1 more vote steal, additionally, if exactly 13 town and 7 scum exist in the game, gain a 1 shot vig. Lastly he became Ninja. Sorian had it while dead, so I will ask a question on normal day end time.

I'll write some better flavor later, but for now all you need to know is that the final of Dharkon's generals was defeated. However...details in next post.

Day 9 Ends

Last edited:
    Event 9
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    dyUvI4k.jpg

Dharkon himself has joined the battle and must be beaten, if all of you die the game ends and Forces of Darkness win the game

More Rules: Defeat Dharkon, Dharkon has HP equal to 2*players alive in the game. Players have the following choices: "Attack: Attack for 10 DMG", "Defend: Has a 50% chance of dodging the next attack", "Item: Use an Item". The Hearts is the amount of lives you have left, 3 hits means death. Dharkon will take a turn once every 3 players have taken their turns. Flips happen after the events end. , you can also freely talk. Darth Vader and Kael'Thas are not attackable. A turn has a cooldown of 10 minutes.

Non Image HP and stuff because I may not always update it.
    Dharkon HP: 200/200
    AB HP: 3/3
    Aeleus HP: 3/3
    Brazil HP: 3/3
    Chuggernaut HP: 3/3
    Muffin HP: 3/3
    Vincent Alexander HP: 2/3
    Cat HP: 3/3
    Natiko HP: 3/3
    Sawneeks HP: 3/3
    Stantastic HP: 3/3

Darth Vader used Force Choke on Stantastic, Stan cannot take a turn for 12 Hours
    Dharkon used Thorn Spray on Vincent Alexander
    Event 9 Begins

Last edited:
    Day 10 Start
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Dharkon's Domain, just below Final Destination.

After the heroes defeated Jedah and closed the Makai realm, they went to help the other teams defeat the remaining generals.
    gVVtx9p.gif

Xehanort: Today is the day you all lose, every last one of you will be torn heart from body and the χ-blade will be forged.
    Kratos: Give me back my son Xehanort.
    Xehanort: Oh, so you are aware that I stole him from Jedah before Makai collapsed. Truth be told, I did it so you can come here.
    Kratos: Give him back or you die, this is your final warning.
    JME8vUr.gif

Kratos: You are dead.
    Riku: Kratos wait! It's probably a trap!
    Kratos: I don't care. (Starts climbing the rock Xehanort is on and reaches him, Xehanort uses a deflect spell on him).
    Morrigan: Let's follow him, we can't lose now because of his stubbornness.
    CfLELlT.gif

Xehanort: (Summons χ-Blade). This is it. (Gets teleported to Scala ad Caelum with all the heroes).
    Riku: What is this place?
    Xehanort: Behold, this town. Once a seat of power for all Keyblade wielders. It is the nexus of which all worlds spring. Here, I and my other selves can be one...united, in Scala Ad Caelum. (Summons χ-Blade and prepares for battle).
    (Kratos runs to attack him but proves no match for Xehanort, Xehanort attacks Kratos again and again with spells and the blade, Kratos falls down).
    Riku: Kratos...

The Final World
    Chirithy: Kratos, why did you have to be so stubborn...
    Kratos: What happened?
    Chirithy: You died Kratos.
    Kratos: No, this can't be, give me one more chance. I need to save my son, I can't allow my family to die again.
    Chirithy: Ok Kratos, you have one last try to kill Xehanort, but no matter whether you succeed or lose, you will come back here.
    Kratos: That's fine. (Leaves)

Scala Ad Caelum
    (Kratos stands up)
    Morrigan: He's...back?!
    Kratos: Xehanort, this time (goes into berserk mode), you really are dead.
    (Xehanort is shocked but calm and confident, until Kratos starts attacking him, Kratos clearly has the upper hand, he strikes and grabs the χ-Blade from Xehanorts' hands).
    Xehanort: This is not the end! (Summons Atreus and holds him), one more step and he's dead.
    Kratos: Resorting to cheap tricks? (With lightning speed grabs Atreus).
    Xehanort:...I failed...
    Riku: What was your plan anyway, Xehanort?
    Xehanort: A purge...to restore the world to how it was at the beginning. The world began in darkness. And from that darkness came light. From the light came the people, and the people had hearts, evil burgeoned in those hearts, begetting more darkness, which spread like a plague. The light, the symbol of world's hope was devoured by shadow. The light of Kingdom Hearts could've given us a new start, a world pure and bright.
    Kratos: You really are a fool Xehanort. Do you really think you are mentally stable enough to guide this new world?
    Xehanort: I was the only one that could destroy Dharkon and Galeem and guide the new world.
    Kratos: You are not that person Xehanort.
    Xehanort: But it's my destiny.
    Kratos: Destiny is not something you can control, you have to accept that.
    Xehanort:...
    Kratos: Checkmate (uses the χ-Blade to kill Xehanort). Goodbye, Atreus...(hugs Atreus and dies)

With the final of the generals defeated, Dharkon itself appears.
    6PNgJyb.gif

Dharkon throws the organization 13, Ultron Sigma and Darius as a last resort but they fail to defeat them, after a fierce battle, the heroes win.
    dcym4zf-c73d4374-571d-40f5-ad81-9a986b005f3b.gif

Galeem is still undefeated however, the heroes have more threats to defeat before they can become victorious.

Stantastic has died, he was...
    YLzSg2i.png

Welcome, Stantastic

You are Kratos, the God of War.

During the night you may choose a player with the command BLADES OF CHAOS:NAME, if that player has killed another player that night, kill them. You may use this ability once per game.

Good Luck, Kratos!

Flavor Stuff:
    Kratos wasn't interested in helping the heroes at first, until Jedah took his son as a prisoner in order to bait out Kratos and steal his soul, now Kratos has vowed to get back his son and cut off Jedah's head, and arms, and legs... .

Kratos' item was ??? and gave him 1 more use of the power.

Day 10 Begins
    dxmmx6voca

Last edited:
    Day 10 End
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    I'm back

TheChuggernaut has died, he was...
    KqrWz6V.png

Welcome, Chuggernaut.

You are Arthur Morgan, the loyal cowboy.

For you, honor is important. You begin the game with zero honor points. Each day phase, your final vote will impact your honor score. A vote for a town player will gain you a point; a vote for a non-town player means you lose a point. However, you will not know how many honor points you have, and upon your death, the exact number of points will not be revealed to other players. This is a hidden number.

If you die with zero honor points, nothing happens. If you die with positive honor points. A random town player will be awarded a one-shot double vote. If you die with negative honor points, a random non-town player will be awarded a 1-shot hidden vote.

Good Luck, Arthur!

Flavor Stuff:
    Arthur Morgan was always a criminal, after being betrayed by Dutch and living by what some would call a miracle, he promised himself to never do a villainous act ever again. And with Dutch still being alive, he will help the heroes defeat both him and collect the Infinity Stones.

Arthur Morgan's item was ??? and gave him 3 honor points. Chuggs had an item on his death, the question will be asked in exactly 49 minutes from now, if I have all night actions I will start the next day half an hour after. Additionally, Chuggs died with positive honor, which means a double vote will go to a town player via PM right now.

Day 11 Start
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Aeleus has died, they were...
    Eq7rkZn.jpg

Welcome, Aeleus.

You are The Man with No Name, the greatest gunslinger alive.

Once in the game, during the night, choose a player with the command DUEL:NAME, you and they will be the only players that can be voted on the next day phase.

Good Luck, Blondie!

Flavor Stuff:
    Blondie was always a man of few words. Captain America told him that there's a bounty on Jedah's head, and that's all the information he needs.

Vincent Alexander has died, he was...
    HnD0GcR.jpg

Welcome, Vincent Alexander.

You are Uther, the paladin.

Every night, choose a player to protect with the command HEAL:NAME.

Also, once in the game, during the night, grant a player a 1 shot BP with the command DIVINE SHIELD:NAME.

You cannot heal yourself and you cannot target the same player 2 nights in a row. You also cannot give the BP to yourself.

Good Luck, Uther!

Flavor Stuff:
    After the defeat of Lich King, Sylvanas, the new Lich Queen revived Uther so that he can help the heroes. Uther did not remember much, but he did remember what happened to his student Arthas, now, Uther vows to protect the heroes with his life, he will face Dharkon and defeat him at all costs!

Uther's item was ??? and with it he could name a player to be come a doctor after his death.

TMWNN's item was Dutch's Revolver which is the item of the question, with Michael Scott, Captain America, Arthur Morgan and TMWNN dead, the item has been eliminated from the game.

Day 11 Begins
    l68ercmgh6

Last edited:
    Day 11 End
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Brazil has died, he was...
    1fa1m35.png

Welcome, Brazil.

You are Ed and Ein, the genius duo.

Ein: Twice in the game in a day, you can select 2 players (not yourself) with the command CONNECT:NAME1, NAME2. Those 2 players will share a chat during the following night. (1 player can be yourself but only for 1 of the 2 shots)

Ed: Twice in the game in a night, you can view 2 messages from a chat Ein created with the command HACK.

Good Luck, Ed and Ein!

Flavor Stuff:
    After the demise of the whole Bebop crew in the events of HVV1, Ed and Ein helped Captain America deal with threats by detecting enemies' locations. That was until Galeem and Dharkon threatened the heroes. Ed and Ein will do whatever they can to help collect the Infinity Stones and defeat both of them
    Brazil died while part of Jedah's Alliance, with his death, Jedah's Alliance has been eliminated. He also had an item, the question for it will be asked the time the day would end(1 hour 26 mins).

Ed and Ein's item was ??? and gave them 1 more shot of either ability.

Day 11 Ends

Game End
  • OP
    OP
    Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
    Oct 29, 2017
    Thessaloniki
    Pack it up fellas, game's over. Now let's see who won shall we? First things first.

Natiko has won and exited the game, he was...
    YmADCs8.png

Welcome, Natiko.

You are Yasuo, the Unforgiven.

You are drunk and have forgotten your role, but you will remember it at the end of N2.

Good Luck, Yasuo

Flavor Stuff:
    Yasuo thought was done with war when Ionia defeated Noxus in the war, however, a new threat called Dharkon has converted Ionian citizens and some of his friends like Irelia and Karma. Now Yasuo will have to defeat Dharkon at all costs, even if that means awakening his dark powers

That was pre N2. And this is after N2.

You have a 1 shot BP.

Once in the game, during the night, select a player with the command STEEL TEMPEST:NAME, if they have a BP, remove it.

Once in the game, during the night select a player with the command WIND WALL:NAME to make them untargetable, meaning that they cannot be targeted for a night action that night. ( no self cast)

Just before the day starts, you will learn the name of the player(s) who is about to die, you can take their place and die instead with the command SWEEPING BLADE:NAME. You can only save 1 player.

If you get the item "Frostmourne", you will become an SK with the ability to kill every night with the command LAST BREATH: NAME, 3 successful kills and you win and exit the game.

Natiko exits as Nightbringer Yasuo.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Now then, a second faction has won with Natiko, you will find out who in the next post.