• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki
mnltKVm.jpg

The story so far.

Chapter 0(Prologue):The Beginning of the End
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days, a time of peace when the Avatar kept balance between the Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked.
Lol just kidding. It all began when a never before seen villain found his way in this timeline, he had the ability to time travel and he could resurrect a lot of villains the earth's heroes have previously defeated
Some sided with him, some didn't. He sought to create a group of the most powerful villains ever, and then rule the world(cliche LOL).
With them he formed the Organization. A huge battle happened in New York, a lot of Heroes died in that fight.
All Might, Iron Man, Chris Redfield, Ken Masters, Goku and a lot more.
Now in one last attempt to bring peace to earth, the heroes have grouped to prepare for the final battle.
--Peach's Castle--
Captain America:I understand that we are heavily outnumbered, but we must hold hope that the signal we sent will work and we will get some more help.
Vegeta:I don't need any extra help, or you or them for the matter, I, Vegeta will defeat all the villains on my own.
Travis:Heh, isn't Goku more powerful? Yet he died in the battle for New York, what makes you think alone you stand a chance?
Vegeta:...Tsk, Kakarot, stronger than me? (Vegeta gets close to Travis) Do you want to die?
Lars:Don't be stupid, the last thing we need is us fighting each other. Be smart and work together and we might have a chance.
(Someone suddenly comes from above)
X:We heard your signal, I have assembled a team of fighters that I'm positive can help in the battle.
Captain Commando:The Commando team is at your service.
Captain America:Thank you, assuming 1 more person I'm expecting shows up, we should be able to win the battle.
(Rouge shows a screen)
G.U.N. Commander:G.U.N. will also be providing troops for the operation Captain. We are all counting on you. (screen switches off)
Shadow:Me, Rouge, E-123 Omega and a hundred soldiers are at your service Captain.
Batman:Let's not waste anymore time, let's split into teams and go.
Captain:You are right, we will be splitting into 4 teams, one lead by me, one by Vegeta, one by Batman and one by Captain Commando.
Team A will go to Raccoon City, it is said some members of the organization are operating there.
Team B will head to Wakanda, the capital was taken over by the organization and King T'Challa is held prisoner.
Team C will infiltrate the base of the organization.
Solid Snake:Hm, how many villains are guarding it again?
Captain America:My experts say around 50.
Solid Snake:Then it won't be a problem.
Captain America:And finally Team D will investigate Space Colony ARK, we have information that someone from the organization might be planning to reuse it to threaten Earth.
Oh and one more thing, do not kill the villains, just capture them. Am I clear? (Looks at Punisher)
Punisher:...
Captain America:Alright teams, move out!
--Villain HQ--
Robbie Rotten:Are you a real villain?
Deadpool:Technically nah.
Robbie Rotten:Have you ever caught a good guy, like a real superhero?
Deadpool:Nah.
Robbie Rotten:Have you ever tr-(shot).
Deadpool:You didn't have to kill him you psycho.
Trevor:Shut the fuck up freak. He was annoying.
(M. Bison comes)
M. Bison:You 2. We have intel that the heroes are planning their next attack, contact The Lich King and tell him to get his forces ready. And fast.
Trevor:Hey! You promised unlimited amount of drugs if I helped but so far I've gotten shit.
M. Bison:Listen up worm, do as I say and you will get your reward.
Kazuya:Heh, I suggest you stop ordering around Bison. (Becomes Devil). I'm only in this to kill my son, I couldn't care less about the organization's plans.
M. Bison:...
--Icecrown Citadel--
Lich King:I understand, I and my army will be there shortly, FROSTMOURNE HUNGERS.
--Space Colony ARK--
???:Finally, the Master Emerald is in place, now the final phase of my plan will begin.
The Final Battle between the Heroes and the Villains has began, who shall be the victor? The Heroes, the Villains? Or some other unknown enemy? Welcome to Heroes VS Villains Mafia.

Player List:
1. [m] Silky - New -EST Lynched Day 1 - Light Yagami, 3rd party Death Note Writer.
2. [m] Crimson - GMT Revived - Arthur, Hero BG 1 shot BP
3. [m] Fandorin Killed Night 8 - Jill Valentine, Hero Tracker
4. [m] Fran - UTC-3 Killed by a trap Day 3 - Sylvanas, Hero Deathproof
5. [m] Sorian - MST
6. [f] faircure - EST
7. [f] SweetNicole - CST Lynched Day 2 - Hero Killer:Stain, 3rd party Modified SK
8. [m] TearablePuns - EST Killed Night 5 - Silver The Hedgehog, Hero Info Rememberer
9. [m] nin - GMT+1 Lynched Day 3 - Sora, JOAT passive roleblocker.
10. [m] Rynam - UTC+1 [m] flatearthpandas Killed Day 3 - The Master, Organization Time Traveler/Roleblocker
11. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+13 Killed Night 7 - Charmander, Hero Commuter/Vig
12. [f] Dr. Monkey - EST
13. [m] Lone_Prodigy
14. [m] Hecht - PST Lynched Day 7 - Geno, Hero 2 shot Untargetable
15. [fm] Includios=[f]Include(CET)+[m]Verelios(EST) Killed Night 6 - Vashyron, Hero Infinite BP, L, Hero Situational Double Voter Investigator
16. [m] Terraforce - EST Killed Day 6 - Jin Kazama, Hero/3rd Party Miller/SK
18. [m] *Splinter - GMT Lynched Day 6 - Revolver Ocelot, Hero Traitor/Organization Goon
19. [f] Kitsunelaine Modkilled Day 2 - Specter, Hero Modified Watcher/Tracker
20. [m] Muffin Lynched Day 8 - Cell, 3rd Party Absorber/SK
21. [m] Brazil - GMT-3 Killed Night 4 - Dr. Finitevus, Organization 1 shot Switcher
22. [m] Lifeline - EST [m] Natiko Lynched Day 5 - Black Hayato, Hero/3rd Party Roleblocker/SK
23. [m] Kalor - GMT Lynched Day 4 - The Collector, 3rd Party Item Stealer
24.[f] Sawneeks

Sample Role PM:
Welcome!

You are G.U.N. Soldier No. 69!

You are Aligned with the Heroes. (That's the TOWN.) You will win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

You don't have any abilities, because you're dead. You exist only to be an example role PM. Sucks to be you, huh? Anyway, here's where we'd tell you about your role, if you had one, which you don't.

Good Luck, G.U.N. Soldier No. 69!

DAY 1 STARTS IN:

bla_1519592400.png

CHECK THE VOTALS HERE:
http://vote.fireblend.com/heroes-vs-villains-mafia-the-greatest-battle-in-history.25553/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Geno

Geno

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Thessaloniki

Mentorship program

For new and returning players who would like some assistance, we offer a mentorship program where a volunteer veteran player can assist you. If you are interested in having a Mentor for this game, please contact your Gamerunner. For more info, please check the main MafiERA OT.

---------

What Is Mafia?

Mafia, also known as Werewolf, is a famous social deduction game that puts two teams against each other: Town and Mafia. Mafia players know who everyone in their team is, while Town players only know their own alignment. Cut into two 'Phases', Day and Night, the game entails Town trying to eliminate the Mafia via discussion and voting while the Mafia are trying to not get caught in order to match or outnumber the Town in order to win.

Interested in joining or learning more? Check out our https://www.resetera.com/threads/resetera-mafia-ot2-it-takes-2-for-murder-sign-ups-now-open.13717 MafiERA OT!

Rules:

Fundamental

1. All site-wide rules are also applicable here. Please do not tarnish this community.

2. Unless your Role PM explicitly allows you to do otherwise, discussion about this game is strictly confined to this thread.

3. Unless your role PM explicitly allows you to do otherwise, you can not directly quote or post screenshots of any PMs or posts that were not made in this thread. This includes direct quotes or screenshots of Role PMs. A violation of this rule may result in a Modkill.

4. Within reason, you are allowed to lie about any game material or game-related conversations that could conceivably have appeared outside this thread [such as the content of role PMs or private chats allowed by a role]. If unsure whether a lie is reasonable, please ask the game-runner.

5. Do not refer to or discuss other player's activity in other forum threads or life in general beyond the game. Please do not use this information for in-game purposes.

6. The player list includes the preferred personal pronoun of each player. Please try to use the correct pronoun.

7. Please be nice to your fellow players. Mafia can be a tense experience, and occasionally aggressive play is useful, but remember this is game and that everyone should have fun. Repeated aggressive action will be warned by a Mod and if that is ignored may result in a Modkill or a Replacement Player being sought.

Activity and Deadlines

8. Treat this game as a commitment. Remember that other players' fun is dependent on your participation; this game only works if you remain reasonably active.

9. If you do not post in this thread at least ten posts per Day Phase period without prior permission, you will be sent a warning via PM. If you fail to meet the ten posts per Day Phase minimum again after receiving a warning you will be Replaced and removed from the game.

10. If you need an extended period of absence for some other issues in life, please notify the game-runner by PM in advance. Leave of up to one Day and Night Phase (seven days) is possible.

11. If you expect to be unable to post for a period of 7 days, please notify the game-runner by PM so that you can be replaced in good time - we're sad to see you go, but other players need to be able to continue to play.

12. If a Phase ends and the game-runner has not received an action PM from a player with a relevant action, then that Phase will end with that that player making no action.

13. In the event of a day ending with no player having a plurality of the votes, then the game will proceed to the next night phase with nobody lynched ("no-lynch").

14. If a replacement is needed, they may PM the game-runner once to request the Night Phase in which they join is extended by up to 2 days, to allow catch-up time.

15. Game-runners may change the length of Phases at their discretion. However, they will inform players at the start of the equivalent Phase before (i.e., if Day 7 is set to be shortened, players will be no later than the start of Day 6).

Voting, Lynching, and Death

18. For your vote to count, it must be presented in the following format: VOTE: playername, via use of the red colour fonts (third red from the top, second column) and bold. It must also be in an entirely separate line from any other text.

19. Unless specified by the game-runner, any votes outside of this formatting will not be counted. This includes changes in Size, Color, or Font Family.

20. To remove a vote from a player, you must present in the following format: UNVOTE: playername, via use of the red colour fonts (third red from the top, second column) and bold. It must also be in an entirely separate line from any other text. It is not necessary to unvote before casting new vote for a different player; unvoting is simply to remove a vote without casting a new one.

21. Players may use VOTE: No Lynch to end the Day Phase without a lynch ("No Lynch"). It must also be in an entirely separate line from any other text.

22. Misspelt votes will be accepted within reason; if the game-runner is unsure they will notify you and in the meanwhile discount the vote. Votes in broken tags will not count.

23. Once someone has received a strict majority (>50%) of the available votes, the day ends with the Lynch of that player or a No Lynch (whichever applies). Once this has happened, any further votes or unvotes that Phase will not be counted, and the Night Phase will begin shortly.

24. Some roles take place between the end of the Day Phase and the start of the Night Phase, so game-runners may allow a short period of time for this "Twilight Phase". Unless your role PM explicitly allows you to do otherwise, do not post during the Twilight Phase.

25. Once you are dead, you are dead: you may no longer discuss the game in ANY manner with ANY of the remaining players. Dead players may PM the game-runner one last message for the other players (a "Will"), which the game-runner will post on their behalf in the thread. The sole condition is that it contains NO game-relevant information, e.g. "Thanks guys for an excellent game!" is allowed, "My partner was John!" is not.

The Spectator Thread

26. To allow dead players to freely discuss the game with other dead players, a secret thread will be created.

27. On death, a player can either opt to join the replacement list, or receive a link to the Spectator Thread. They may not do both. If a player opted to join the replacement list, they may change their mind, but players who have a link to the Spectator Thread cannot act as replacements.

Other

28. Outside of votes and explicit allowances made by role PMs, the use of the red color font is strictly for Gamerunners. Do not use it.

29. Be aware that some people may find some font color/size changes very difficult to read. If you choose to use a different font size or color than the default, be ready to change it if someone requests it.

30. Do not edit your posts. If you are a repeat offender, a replacement will be sought.

31. Do not use formatting to hide extra content in your text.

32. A list of the votes so far (a "Vote Count") can be requested by contacting any game-runner or game-tutor.

33. Game-runners reserve the right to add, remove, or modify existing any rules at any point, and enforcement may be applied retrospectively. However, all players will be informed of changes, and changes will be consistent across games.

34. In general, do not try and exploit loopholes in the rules.

35. When changing the font color back after Voting, please select the 'None' option so the text will properly appear on both Dark and Light Themes.

GAME SPECIFIC RULES:

36:Dead players will NOT be given access to the spec chat.

Roytheone

Oct 25, 2017
As a survivor of both hp and volcano island I wish you all the best of luck!

You will need it.....

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have the power to be mod killed and then brought back to life. I promise to bring tidings from the other side.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Also: is this game starting at night, if we're using Heck Rhythm? Or are we not using Heck Rhythm now?

Last edited:

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If you have questions about your role (or role PM,) please direct them to Geno, or to me if Geno is not available.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017

Isn't it Tuesday? In the recruitment it said that Tuesday-Wednesday were night phase.

*Hecht Method is 48/24 but every weekend it's a double Night Phase. So Day Phase: Sunday-Tuesday, Night Phase: Tuesday-Wednesday, Day Phase: Wednesday-Friday, Night Phase: Friday-Sunday

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Isn't it Tuesday? In the recruitment it said that Tuesday-Wednesday were night phase.

*Hecht Method is 48/24 but every weekend it's a double Night Phase. So Day Phase: Sunday-Tuesday, Night Phase: Tuesday-Wednesday, Day Phase: Wednesday-Friday, Night Phase: Friday-Sunday
Good point. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.