• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

Wein Cruz

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit the art is hideous enough that it should have dissuaded anyone from funding.

OP
OP
valuv

valuv

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda crazy that KS was done in 2013 and there hasn't been an update since 2015. Hope it's almost ready, I didn't get to back it but I'd be interested in checking it out on Steam once it's released.

RedbullCola

Oct 26, 2017
$5000 isn't enough to pay to publish on Switch and get the game through ratings bodies.. before you even get to, you know, starting game development.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that game wasn't being made at 5000. I'm super wary of most Kickstarters that seem obviously not budgeted right.

Ikuu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to assume anyone that donated to this hadn't seen his posting history on GAF.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
sounds like some people got scammed yet again.
Scam implies intent. If he genuinely intended to make this game but underestimated how much he'd need and ran out of money and couldn't scrounge up the needed money elsewhere (bank loans, working another job to pay for development or something else), that's not a scam. That's just stupidity on his part and annoying & frustrating for backers (and a bit of stupidity from their part as well, 5000€ is ridiculously low for development unless it's, like, the last 2-3 months of development by a team of only few people). Kickstarting something doesn't guarantee the projects come to fruition and any that don't aren't automatically scams.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Ah. Those comments at the kickstarter website haha
This dude is pretty active on this site, wonder if he's going to respond lmao

Last edited:

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Scam implies intent. If he genuinely intended to make this game but underestimated how much he'd need and ran out of money and couldn't scrounge up the needed money elsewhere (bank loans, working another job to pay for development or something else), that's not a scam. That's just stupidity on his part and annoying & frustrating for backers. Kickstarting something doesn't guarantee the projects come to fruition and any that don't aren't automatically scams.

Then he should come clean and explain to his backers instead of laying low and hoping people would forget.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I thought the development came to a halt due to a dispute with a collaborator?

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Thread Locked.

This thread appears to exist only to call out another member and pursue cross-forum drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.