• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I was pretty bummed out yesterday with all the Kavanaugh stuff, and really just following too much news in general and being over-saturated with bad things going on in the world, I just though it would be cool if we could take a minute to say something nice about someone and spread around a little bit of love and happiness. It doesn't have to be just one person! I'll go first:

DigitalOp I always really appreciate your posts and takes on things, you put in a lot of effort and are really good at contextualizing things in a way that is easily understandable.

D i Z You have great taste in media, I like that I can always go to you for a good recommendation and you're a cool guy to talk to

SweetNicole You're always very helpful and you are very clearly dedicated to Era, you work really hard and spend a lot of your time helping out and putting out fires, and you're a big part of the heart of the fourm

Alright Era, your turn!

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Interficium because your posts never fail to make me chuckle sensibly.
signal your threads are almost always interesting and I appreciate the design angle.
Ruthless is someone that will never fail to take the time to help others and ensure they have good experiences.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
hydrophilic attack is one of my moral barometers and i've never been disappointed

not sure that's how you write it though...

OP
OP
RedMercury

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Fat4all I had never had Flaming Hot anything until you entered my life, you've objectively made my life better.

OP
OP
RedMercury

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Dusk Golem I like all the time you put in to keep people up-to-date om horror games, that's my favorite genre and I like that you have such an appreciation for it

Edit: Damn beaten in the time it took to type my comment haha

Oct 25, 2017
If I were to partake in combat with Lotus , he would likely win.

Anyone that's for Goku in Smash, is a friend of mine.

BossAttack I can't stand your takes sometimes, but you are one of the more genuine posters when making your points. No twists, no taking things out of context, no underhanded cheap shit.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Smurf is the nicest member Era has ever seen. He should be a mod and not BronsonLee

I've always respected FZZ ability to hustle and see in the future, Durexit Familia. Plus he's handsome AF.

Jarate thanks for creating NBA era I guess....

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I know nothing about BronsonLee aside from the fact his avatars are unsettling and have likely resulted in diminished sleep, but he's a mod so I assume he must be good to some extent.

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
blame space has a nice end table and even nicer tv. I hope he's doing okay.
Seda does a nice job with the Toonami OT and is always fun to read his posts.
Dusk Golem is a great member and his love of horror games is infectious, even if I myself am not that big of a fan.

There are other members that I would add but can't remember their names.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Smurf is the nicest member Era has ever seen. He should be a mod and not BronsonLee

I've always respected FZZ ability to hustle and see in the future, Durexit Familia. Plus he's handsome AF.

Jarate thanks for creating NBA era I guess....
tenor.gif

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Fantomas is responsible for a lot of the better avatars around here and has remarkable patience all the while.

SigmasonicX

Oct 25, 2017
SigmasonicX I like chatting MLP with you and Sylvee You're both cool people, or as cool as bronies can be :V #TeamStarlightGlimmer
Thanks! I appreciate your posts in the MLP thread and chat too.

I like everyone in the MLP, Magic the Gathering, and Toonami threads in general, but to call out particular people,
Sylvee and UberTag , I think you've brought a lot to the MLP discussion both here and in the chat, and I enjoy talking with you.
Chained Prometheus and Sciz , it's nice to have people to talk fanfics with, and you've introduced me to some good ones. You've both had some good insight on MLP episodes, and Chained and Uber have been great at recommending anime.
Strider_Blaze , it's a small thing, but I'm glad you've been posting the new Equestria Girls shorts. I sometimes worry that I dominate discussion in the thread, and it's nice to know that someone will be posting news so I don't have to worry about double posts.
Fat4all , you haven't been posting in the MLP threads much as of late, but I enjoy your posts in other threads, and you always have a great first reply (or among the first replies sometimes).

Ashodin , back when we first came to Era, I appreciate that you took charge to make the first Magic thread when I was busy at work (and prioritized the MLP thread). We often make fun of your interest in Equipment and Boros, but I like the energy and positivity you bring.
quincognito , you're always interesting to talk to.

KDash , I appreciate how you've been keeping both the Big Hero 6 and Tangled series threads active, and Psxphile , same for multiple other Western Animation threads.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
another member You don't actually exist, but if you did I'm sure you'd be neat and we'd solve mysteries together.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
squirrelwide has done a fantastic and comprehensive job keeping the indie thread updated with all the near-daily new releases

Messofanego 's movie reviews are always well-written and introduces me to all kinds of interesting movies

Sylvee

Oct 25, 2017
SigmasonicX I like chatting MLP with you and Sylvee You're both cool people, or as cool as bronies can be :V #TeamStarlightGlimmer

TIL spending hours making posts over-analyzing a cartoon aimed at 8 year old girls is cool.
376224628412121101.png

I like everyone in the MLP, Magic the Gathering, and Toonami threads in general, but to call out particular people,
Sylvee and UberTag , I think you've brought a lot to the MLP discussion both here and in the chat, and I enjoy talking with you.

I got listed first, I'll take that as a victory.

I only seriously post in the MLP thread, so I'll just shout out that group which is pretty awesome. Also I'd want to shout out Trignonometrize but he never posts there anymore so I can't

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
provider Is the only person in my 7(?)+ years across Gaf and Era that I ever really connected with to the extent that I would consider them a friend. And those have always been really hard to come by in my life. No matter the communities I've been apart of, they're the first and only. Thank you for always making me feel included, brother.