PintSizedSlasher

The Wise Ones
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Here's mine.

KSZFe1D.jpg

As you can see I'm a sucker for really immersive games (RDR2, AC O, NMS) and online shooters (BFV, Battlefront II). And I'm not much of an indie guy, that's obvious 😬. The games that are not in a folder, are the games that I play on a daily basis.
Our kids have their own folder which, among other things, contains a billion LEGO games.

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
I have it all organised in folders and my real name is displayed on top of my PS4 screen :(
My linux desktop is just a background (all UI is hidden until I need it).

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
20190219162640.png

Not really playing much at the moment, to be honest. Nothing's really holding my interest right now. MKX and IJ2 are only there because I keep firing them up due to MK11 hype and getting bored in five minutes.

Deleted member 1003

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PS4 is the Firewatch theme with everything in one folder for games and a folder for everything else. PC is just random nature pics. Phone is my wife and I on the lock screen, the Earth when unlocked.

alexbull_uk

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I like to keep it clean, so there's no icons on my desktop. Making decent use of the Start menu, but I do admit I miss Windows 8.1 and its large tiles.

f89fJu2.jpg

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
I'll post all of mine when I get home and my phone backgrounds too

My Firewatch brand is STRONG

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
I'm going through my backlog currently so nothing too exciting, but I'm aiming to use the start menu for launching everything instead of dealing with every client individually. Not playing much outside of Steam at the moment though.

fullscreen20190zkiq.png

I tend to switch between fullscreen and traditional start menu, so here's the regular one!

desktop2019ogj8i.png