• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

xenocide

Oct 25, 2017
Vermont
imageService

utz is in a lot of costco's around the world.

They are in most Walmart's and Grocery Stores as well. My ex and I had a party for my Bday, and we got a big ass container of those, and they were a huge hit. They're perfect for snacking. Downside is, they are not perfect for absorbing alcohol.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
THEY BROUGHT BACK THE WRONG--

Ah excellent I see it's been covered, but they need to bring them all back:

5447706684_9a369525c4_b.jpg

Also I wonder if this cheese balls marketing stunt goes

1. Fans demand thing
2. Put thing on eBay in limited quantity
3. Hype brings in the big cash
4. Use it to cover cost of bringing thing back

I'm joking but I do wonder how much it would cost them to bring them back to the US when they're already producing and selling them elsewhere in the world. I imagine it can't be nearly as much as if they were bringing them back from scratch.
Omg I need to try that strawberry one. Reminds me of those strawberry/peanut butter m&ms from some years back that were pretty much the GOAT.
cwzzdeo.jpg

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Looks like many of the bids have been removed and we're back down to $265 from $10,000. Almost back down to my last bid.

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Its been a long time, what are the chances they do the process/recipe exactly the same? Last time these were widely available, Pizza Hut made the best pizza, pudding pops were the best, and Carnation made these addictive af 'breakfast bars' that no cereal/granola bar since has ever matched. Times change. Hell, just the cheese flavoring being made different would change the entire dynamic.

I guess what I'm saying is,
you're old now and you can't go home again.
A painful lesson that many are doomed to repeat

battousai

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone tried this yet? Amazon delayed my order and there's no delivery date listed, so I may never get this. I checked local walmarts but didn't have any luck

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
Cheez Balls are sold out everywhere, while Cheez Curls are on massive end caps. I don't know why they even bothered with the Curls. Just give us more of the Balls.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Are the curls actually showing up as available at B&M on the website for you guys?

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
A buddy of mine sent me this picture from a Meijer in Indianapolis last night. I had him get me three tubs of Cheez Balls and two tubs of Cheez Curls. Should get them one day this week and I'm super hyped about it.

AmRJgb5.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
I got an email over the weekend that Amazon restocked and they were sold out again within minutes. My despair is overwhelming. I need Cheez Balls!

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I ordered these but then I got an email from Amazon saying my shipment was pushed back and now they don't even know when it's going to ship. I'm assuming they fucked up and oversold.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
So Amazon has been a bust. My order of 12 has been in "not yet shipped" limbo and doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.

I've been keeping my eye on walmart.com and about once a day they come back in stock for for a minute and I've been able to place a couple orders that way.

I got my first can yesterday. They are pretty good. I see a lot of people complaining that it's not the original recipe. I can't remember the difference though. I also see people complain about how they are too chalky, in particular how the can on the inside has cheese all over the sides, but I think that must just be new packaging causing the cheese to stick more to the sides because I don't find them chalky at all.

Also, while still junk food, an entire can only has 18 grams of fat and like 3 grams of sugar. I don't feel too guilty snacking on these, though not finishing off the entire can in a day is hard, it's only about 2-3 ounces.