• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 1326

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think he's responding to criticism there, just answering a question about how he finds free time to consume entertainment.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
I know a woman like that- brain never stops thinking about her work and hobbies, can keep going forever lol

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What criticism? This seems pretty much unprompted.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I saw people here asking why he's posting pics with people and traveling multiple times so I assume it happens on other places too.

Deleted member 8593

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
tenor.gif

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Saw the thread title and thought it was gonna be something like

'For everyone who says I need an editor, go blow me. Love Hideo'

The dudes great, warts and all

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
The rainbow icon at the end killed me. This reads like one of those passive aggressive Ariana Grande tweets even though it's obviously something else lol

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
JammerLammy Can you provide some additional info in the OP, like what specific criticism this is in response to? Kinda left some of us hanging here...

ActWan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What a ledge.
And the criticism is about him always posting pictures of food and movies and meeting different people, traveling
It became a meme that Sony are giving him vacation money and he is not working on the game (most of it is probably just kidding but some say it for real)

Sep 12, 2018
Seriously thought this would be related to his treatment of women in MGS 5 (including, if not especially Ground Zeroes), not that that isn't old news now.

Anyway, it's good that he's not overworking himself and I get the sense from his Twitter that he's someone who loves both work and leisure. Wish more devs had this ethos.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is why I never complain about George R. R. Martin taking his time with Winds of Winter. Let him have his life.

Twiz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Kojima knows how to make better use of his time. Its a skill that we can all try and develop.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Is he being criticized for... not taking a break? What's the criticism.
He's being critisized for not posting so much about Death Stranding's development in his Twitter. he always shows food, what he eats, what he watches, what he listens, the people he meets... I imagine people following him expected more pics and art about MGSV or Death Stranding or Silent Hills then they only see what he eats.

Deleted member 11093

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's being critisized for not posting so much about Death Stranding's development in his Twitter. he always shows food, what he eats, what he watches, what he listens, the people he meets... I imagine people following him expected more pics and art about MGSV or Death Stranding or Silent Hills then they only see what he eats.
did these people recently just started following kojima

arcticice

Oct 31, 2017
"I Meat People"

Kojima Cannibal confirmed?

On topic: Do people seriously question Kojima's creativity? apart from MGSV, all of titles have been top notch. MGS V was amazing as well, just unfinished

Deleted member 2793

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome to japanese twitter

But people are boring. Who cares about this game stuff, you'll eventually play it anyway, I think it's more interesting to know the actual humans behind these creations.

Deleted member 8408

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not good enough Kojima.

Get back to crunch. I fully expect to see Norman Reedus' balls shrink and expand dependant on the circumstances.