• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
d33.jpg

happy birthday, kojima

thank you for mt snakemore

Glass Arrows

Jan 10, 2019
I have my qualms with the man and his work but I can't deny that I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from his games.

Happy birthday.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My favourite creator ever.

Honestly it's amazing how many Metal Gears we got from him, and I loved them all.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
All these people thinking Kojima was in his 30s must have been shocked that a fetus directed the original Metal Gear.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Happy birthday, king. We don't deserve you.

FFWarrior005

Alt account
Banned
Jul 13, 2019
Happy Birthday to the creator of my favorite franchise Metal Gear. Here's to many more years and many more games. Can't wait for Death Stranding.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Hideo Kojima Presents: Hideo Kojima's Birthday: A Hideo Kojima Birthday: Starring Hideo Kojima Directed by Hideo Kojima Designed by Hideo Kojima Special Thanks to Hideo Kojima

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Blows my mind he sleeps like 3 hours a night, works like 18 hours a day, smokes like a madman and still looks so young.
I thought he quit smoking a while ago? Not 100% though.

He definitely takes care of himself more now than his earlier years though.
All these people thinking Kojima was in his 30s must have been shocked that a fetus directed the original Metal Gear.
Aha, quick, how old is the writer/director of the first Silent Hill (who also worked on Kojima's Snatcher as graphic designer, plus directed Siren and Gravity Rush at Sony)?

41! MFer was employed by Konami at 16 after Kojima saw his work and thought it was awesome.

Last edited: