• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
I am sorry, I just can't do defense. I am sorry for ruining that game.

this game is only enjoyable for me when intoxicated.

I don't think anyone really likes D. It's a thankless position where goals against are usually your fault, you know how to play the position but the game is so shit that it makes it difficult, and offers no creative feeling unless you're jumping up into the play to help make plays. Which is why I like to play offensive D. No one wants to fucking sit back there for five fucking games with nothing to show for it. This is all before we acknowledge the game is a technical shit show.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. It was fun scoring more than 3 goals a game. We barely scratch that these days.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Just played a few games. It basically feels the same, expect more penalties are being taken. It was a pickup 6 game and there were 22 minutes worth of penalties. You might fare a bit better skating by a player and maintaining the puck, but the AI continue to outright steal pucks no matter what angle. Stick checking is still spammed. AI goalie is better at range, but will give up more breakaway goals it seemed. I had 2.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
We playing tonight or should I not bother and just watch the Rangers lose or ASMR videos instead?

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Saw this twice last night. Might be a new tuner thing, but I'm pretty sure the AI mugging me is committing interference. Not only that, but it sticks you in an animation where you can't move and eats your stamina each time he hits.

6N7jT1t.gif

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Saw this twice last night. Might be a new tuner thing, but I'm pretty sure the AI mugging me is committing interference. Not only that, but it sticks you in an animation where you can't move and eats your stamina each time he hits.

6N7jT1t.gif

playing against 2 humans and 3 CPU = GODMODE ACTIVATED for them

that's nothing new..

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
playing against 2 humans and 3 CPU = GODMODE ACTIVATED for them

that's nothing new..

Yup. I posted to a dev about this shit. Regarding the low count in drop in games.

"Now that you're letting people join in-progress lobbies, I've now been getting into lobbies where the timer is a few seconds from the red (where you won't let people back out). I think this needs to go for one. The lobby had four people on my team when I joined. When the puck dropped, there were only two. You're forcing people that arrive to late to decide if they want to play or not, to basically dashboard their game. It's leaving suckers like me that actually stay, high and dry. Either the game is more AI than players or the game crashes from lack of players. Instead of stopping people from leaving, it should be that no one should be able to join at a certain time (say.. 10-15) seconds before the game starts. That way, people know that's what they're going to get and can leave if they want to so the lobby can either drop or the timer restarts to it can fill again.

I know you implemented some of this to keep people from dropping, but it's happening anyway."

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
LOL. I'm going to get it for Battle Royal. Which actually isn't bad.

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
It's either buying a physical copy from them during their e3 promos at $49.99 Trudeau dollars or buying the digital copy for $79.99 Harper bux.

Plus I get to trade in the physical copy once I get bored/annoyed with it 6 months in.
Ah. Seems like theyve never once shipped you a game on time though. Lol

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
I never got a game through mail. People tell me that Amazon delivery day of release, but I'm always skeptical of that shit.

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
That was easily our best night of the year so far. 9-2-1 and only one of those losses was a blowout. Had to work our asses off for that last win but we got it.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
9-2-1
5 Shutouts
27-15 goals for/against

Best night indeed.

MercySeverity

Oct 25, 2017
Florida (formerly NY)
Super bored at work right now, so b/c of our chat last night been looking up old videos/songs that were always on MTV or the radio way back when.So far my playlist has been:

Primitive Radio Gods
Live
Silverchair
Sneaker Pimps
Our Lady Peace
Orgy
Blood Hound Gang
Fountains of Wayne
Alien Ant Farm

I still have about 40 mins to go til I leave work lol

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
GAMES TONIGHT?

IS IT POSSIBLE WE CAN PLAY TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW FOR THE FIRST TIME??

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
First time in 10 years I had to switch to back to Pro difficulty to have any type of "fun" playing this game offline.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
I only play Be a Pro offline. Any other difficulty besides Pro sucks. It's either too easy or too hard.