• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MercySeverity

Oct 25, 2017
Florida (formerly NY)
Sorry I haven't been around. Battling the flu since last Weds (NY trip was ruined b/c of it). I have no voice and haven't been allowed to call out sick at work so I'm pretty tired by the time I get home. Hopefully I feel good enough to play at some point this weekend or early next week. Miss playing!

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
All good my dude!.. get better so we can play.. im off all next week and at the cottage right now (with my x1) just discord me if/when u get better!

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I have another Overwatch communication ban = no NHL for me until that's over

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Since Jam is gone for another 2months.and Legit being an ass in Overwatch.. itll be tough to get games in.. rofl

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
You guys think NHL is bad, Overwatch is an entirely different level of ass.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Bros. Have you seen NHL 20 features.

Jesus Christ they don't know what they're doing at EA NHL.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Delryk

I'll be back on July 4th. :)

You getting NHL 20? I dunno man. I dunno. Looks like the same exact game to me. Ugh.

MercySeverity

Oct 25, 2017
Florida (formerly NY)
If most of you guys get it, I will for sure get it. I love playing EASHL with you guys. Despite all the flaws in 19 (and there will be many in 20 I'm sure) we still win more games than we lose and its fun.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
I am a fucking slut with no backbone so I already had the game pre ordered before the reveal cuz it was on sale.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
lol. I wish.. hopefully next week. I won't be around until Monday myself anyway.. out of town!

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Checkin' In!.

hopefully two old buddies will be able to join.. so when you guys will be able to play next? :)

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Delryk I wasn't around yesterday, but I will be on all night tonight. GAMES. I'll be out of town this weekend, so if there are games tonight, I would like that. :)