• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
So I found out EA accidently released the full version of the game (without fixes) yesterday, and people were getting banned, then unbanned. Lol.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
guessing they were banning them to control while the store would make the game unvailable again?..who knows.. lol

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
I'm up for games tonight. We still gotta' play. Just got to come to terms that 19 is a shit game, and 20 is going to be a shit game since they haven't really addressed all the cheese goals. GAMES PLS.

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Thats just Rocket League though, especially with 2s. Some games you get a lot of favorable bounces because theres so much room

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
seems like it is.. lol.. doubt we'll play with that EA Access shit anyway.. lol.. doubt Marvie and Mercy have it anyway and prolly going to go through Gears 5 campaign real quick myself