• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
NEFBvTb.png

Last edited:

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I'm downloading the trial right now, down to play some games tonight

Also you got my jersey number wrong you animal

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
I'm downloading the trial right now, down to play some games tonight

Also you got my jersey number wrong you animal
The OP is very much a work in progress. MS Edge kept fucking deleting the OP everytime I went to post it by refreshing the page yet not keeping everything I had typed in. lol

What number are you using this year?

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
OP is going to be a mess for a bit. Not sure why it's adding all the random formatting stuff in.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
I decided to cave and download the EA Access app... then found out somehow my internet is now 2.5 mbps

Yesterday my ISP royally screwed up installing 1 Gbps FTTH and now they seem to think I should suffer

Canadian telcos everyone

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Holy fuck this is painful why is this so fucking slow still only at 59%

Aug 5, 2018
Hi. I've been trying to download the trial but the ea access app is just not cooperating, won't let me select anything much less download anything. Hard reset, deleted and reinstalled, nothing. Getting rather pissed.

Edit- Worked around it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Hi. I've been trying to download the trial but the ea access app is just not cooperating, won't let me select anything much less download anything. Hard reset, deleted and reinstalled, nothing. Getting rather pissed.

Edit- Worked around it.
Can you fix Red_'s shitass internet connection?

Also his habit of breaking controllers every 3 days if you have time?

Red_

Oct 26, 2017

Edit- Worked around it.
I had the same problem when I tried to download it, it literally bricked my xbox and I couldn't even go to the guide.

Aug 5, 2018
I had the same problem when I tried to download it, it literally bricked my xbox and I couldn't even go to the guide.

Had that once. Just had to do it through the store instead.

I'd be down to play with you guys if you ever need a LD. I'm on after 9 most nights and after Bruins games during the season.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Okay. Release game is buggy as fuck. Not even what I consider small ones.

Remember in 18 how sometimes your settings could revert? Like auto backskate? First thing I did was change my settings in the main menu. Went to EASHL menu and made sure they were changed as well (auto backskate off, all on-ice trailer shit off). I play my first game and things are fine. Second game to be played and all settings have reverted (Sound, backskate, on-ice trainer). I change them all back to how I had it while paused in-game. I made sure all the on-ice trainer shit was off again, but even though you turn them off in-game, they're still on! In about 6-7 games, my changes reverted back to default around three times with the on-ice trainer pass assist and shot targets on the goal still showing up after I turned them off in game, seconds earlier.

I am one bug closer to not even picking the game up.

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017

Remember in 18 how sometimes your settings could revert? Like auto backskate? First thing I did was change my settings in the main menu. Went to EASHL menu and made sure they were changed as well (auto backskate off, all on-ice trailer shit off). I play my first game and things are fine. Second game to be played and all settings have reverted (Sound, backskate, on-ice trainer). I change them all back to how I had it while paused in-game. I made sure all the on-ice trainer shit was off again, but even though you turn them off in-game, they're still on! In about 6-7 games, my changes reverted back to default around three times with the on-ice trainer pass assist and shot targets on the goal still showing up after I turned them off in game, seconds earlier.

Lol come on. You know better than to expect a bug free game by now.

You'll still buy it.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Lol come on. You know better than to expect a bug free game by now.

You'll still buy it.

Turning things off and not having them come off is a little more than "more of the same" Marv. Playing with the pass assist lines (and not being able to turn it off) is obnoxious and distracting as fuck.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017

I stopped reading at Remember in 18

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
I'll get invites sent out to everybody as soon as I get home from work

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
You can't even if they haven't gone in the game or whatever so ppl might have to ask for an invite or just wait 'til you're on
Im aware of this. Its been that way since EASHL started. I assume everybody has at least started up the game and set up their player by now.