• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MercySeverity

Oct 25, 2017
Florida (formerly NY)
Games tonight? Last night was great, 5-2, now 20 games over .500! We need to lay off the stick checking and pokes, or not do it as much. We get called for so many penalties. Just try to skate into them or try to get your stick on to the puck while they carry it. I got called for a couple of penalties last night. The one that was most dumb on my part was I was skating with my stick held out then tried to get in front of the guy, he tripped right over my stick. I should have known better than to do that. I rarely poke or stick lift anymore, sometimes I do out of habit and i usually get called for it.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah overall a decent night. I guess the first 2 games were warm up games since we didn't play in a while and had to get used to the stick checking and poking all over gain.

One of the worst things now with the game now is that even when it's a clean stick lift you would still get the penalty for attempting it. Shit was frustrating when 2 of my penalties I actually made contact with the players stick, it got lifted but still received a penalty for it.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Cake wake up or doing something else

1227859.gif

sorry :|

OP
OP
Marvie

Marvie

Oct 25, 2017
Quenneville firing has me excited for all things hockey now. Games tonight.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Went in the game last night and it downloaded a new tuner.. weird I can't find anything about it anywhere...

EA doing EA things?

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Good games last night... when EA servers wouldnt fuck up..

So i fixed my controller.. should be good next session lol

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Very good games last night. Nice offence we got there.

Sorry for the penalties in that 1 game lol.

My playmaker won't shoot for shit lol.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Very good games last night. Nice offence we got there.

Sorry for the penalties in that 1 game lol.

My playmaker won't shoot for shit lol.

Can't pass for shit either.. (JK) LOL.. that's why I changed to the PMD even on offence.. it's paying off.. another hat trick last night

no clue why I couldn't pass worth shit with the playmaker too lol

Last edited:

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Can't pass for shit either.. (JK) LOL.. that's why I changed to the PMD even on offence.. it's paying off.. another hat trick last night

no clue why I couldn't pass worth shit with the playmaker too lol

4 assists in 1 game doe :(

Honestly I was ok with his passing as I saw it as a huge improvement over the Sniper build I always used.

If you say the PMD build is much better offence, I will definitely check it out then.

Last edited:

MercySeverity

Oct 25, 2017
Florida (formerly NY)
I still say Playmaker and Sniper are my 2 favorite builds. Passing and shooting on either build work fine for me. It matters what perks you use. When playing play maker I use the stretch pass and improved passing 2 perks, as sniper I go with one timer and wrister 2 perks.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Perks only give you 2-3 pts to lets say Passing, but then shooting goes down.. it really doesn't matter when PMD already has 90 passing - you can use the perk for something else :)

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Played like shit tonight, I don't know what it is about this game, but it seems more broken than any other. There's no middle ground, you either go full goon and charge people the entire game or go full cheese and spend 20 hours perfecting every deke to cheese everyone. It's really frustrating and the D is just garbage.

MercySeverity

Oct 25, 2017
Florida (formerly NY)
Tremendous night tonight boys! Great job! 5-1-1, 23 games over .500! Looks like we are all finally a "plus" after being as bad as like -30 or something earlier in the year! Made some great plays, one of our better nights for sure!

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Character ass win against those sweaty tried hards floating around the ice. That was amazing with the back to back to back goals.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. Pretty sure those teams with the 900+ CR had a damn good record too. Dance all you want fuckers, we'll just wait you out.