• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
I am away this weekend too. Maybe games tonight or tomorrow night?

3Kb8FFP_d.jpg

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Send a message on live, breh.

I've been playing LG these days!

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
The versus mode in this game is the worst it's ever been like completely broken

I wish I could get my money back for this piece of shit game

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
The versus mode in this game is the worst it's ever been like completely broken

I wish I could get my money back for this piece of shit game

Dressing room errors, freeze looping at the beginning of the game, cancel bug freeze. It literally is really broken. I'm just sorry I bought it digitally.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Been super busy at work plus not really in the mood for this POS game.
Any news if theres another update? Lol

Cant do friday/saturday this weekend either.. 2 xmas parties.. sigh

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Lol since Del is ded.

Anyone of the 3 other people still in this club gonna play this weekend?

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Uninstalled the game after getting into RDR2 as well as gamepass having a punch of new games. I'll play with you guys though. Just let me know.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Brehs.

• 350 EA SPORTS™ NHL® 18 hours
  • 191 NHL® 19 hours
  • 34 No Man's Sky hours
  • 21 Far Cry 5 hours
  • 13 Rise of the Tomb Raider hours
Lol. Too much NHL.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Have you heard guys? EA is rolling back the tuner to the beta.

Hey everyone,

Before the holidays begin, we just wanted to provide everyone with an update around NHL 19, and more specifically the feedback we have been hearing around the gameplay.

Over the past few months, we have been seeing a lot of people on all channels asking for us to revert to Beta tuners as they enjoyed the game better during that time frame. While we believe that the current gameplay has a lot of improvements from launch, we also recognize that there could be areas of gameplay that you preferred better in the past.

As a result, in mid-January we are going to be rolling back to the Beta Tuner for a limited time to get your feedback on what you like/dislike about the Beta Tuner compared to the current gameplay tuner. Please note that this will undo some of the positive changes that we've seen from the community, so you'll be seeing some of the following occur again:
  • Poke checks will be more sensitive and cause more tripping penalties
  • AI goaltending performance will be different
  • The ability to drop your stick
  • Increase in incidental contact strength (bumps)
  • Decrease in penalties from stick lifts

After we change back from the tuner, we will be posting a feedback survey to gather your thoughts, likes, and dislikes on the Beta tuner.

While it is a little while until the tuner goes live, we wanted to provide you with an update as we know how passionate you are about the product. Once we get closer to the date of the tuner, we will provide an update with more information and details on what is happening, when it's happening, and what you can expect.

Thank you for your dedication and feedback throughout NHL 19 and we hope everyone has a happy holidays!

- The EA SPORTS NHL Team

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha this might undo positive changes hahahaha get the fuck out here you clowns.

I think this went from my favorite NHL games in a while to probably the least amount of hours gonna be spent on this game.

If you don't understand what what's good about the beta tuner compared to the trash right now then maybe your in the wrong fucking business. This feedback gathering is bullshit, there are thousands of feedback you can use presented by players already.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha this might undo positive changes hahahaha get the fuck out here you clowns.

I think this went from my favorite NHL games in a while to probably the least amount of hours gonna be spent on this game.

If you don't understand what what's good about the beta tuner compared to the trash right now then maybe your in the wrong fucking business. This feedback gathering is bullshit, there are thousands of feedback you can use presented by players already.

They have no clue what they're doing or want to do with this game. I haven't played in three weeks.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. I played LG for a little while. It simulation aspect of it was really fun. However, I started getting some bad errors. The game is riddled with dressing room errors and there's a bug where if you can't get a game in like a minute, then try to cancel, your game freezes entirely. EA doesn't know how to fix it.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
We always joke about how bad each game is, but this is most likely the most broke imo. It's so bad it's the first time I've seriously considered not buying the next version. It's beyond infuriating playing this game.

Yeah. I played LG for a little while. It simulation aspect of it was really fun. However, I started getting some bad errors. The game is riddled with dressing room errors and there's a bug where if you can't get a game in like a minute, then try to cancel, your game freezes entirely. EA doesn't know how to fix it.
You liked it eh? I had fun with it a couple years back, but I just don't have the time for it now. I can't do scheduled tryouts and games and shit but I found it pretty fun. Also really competitive, they don't hesitate to send people down if they're not doing well.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I used to do LG before, it was fun but legit serious all the time, and I hate being coached lol.

But I left that shit once I found you guys but now y'all left 😕. But I don't blame you, the game has been ass since NHL17.

Will definitely come back to it once they go back to the beta tuner, hopefully soon we'll get our team back. Miss y'all bitches. 😘😘😘. merry christmas

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
If we play during beta, don't ever poke, lol. The tuners will last a week or so before they update them based on user feedback.

BlankCanvas23

Jan 24, 2018
Does anyone know of a board for PS4 players? I can't seem to find one and I've searched. All I'm getting is sales boards and some etcetera board.

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
Not yet. They haven't set a date, lol. There are some exploits that people are using to pause, dashboard, and give you the loss. They're "working on it". Which translates to they have no clue. No telling when the roll back happens.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
Not yet. They haven't set a date, lol. There are some exploits that people are using to pause, dashboard, and give you the loss. They're "working on it". Which translates to they have no clue. No telling when the roll back happens.

So basically it's unplayable just like Fallout 76.. jesus.. can was have a game that's not broken? lol

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
How about we just get one game this year. Roll back happens today.

Delryk

Oct 25, 2017
I'm up to play if the patch is up and running :)

just not tonight because Leafs are going to get killed by Tampa Bay

Could play tomorrow night after their back-2-back game though.. (so like 9h30 EST on Friday)

RedRum

Newbie Paper Plane Pilot
Oct 25, 2017
I'll let you guys know when the patch drops.

When it does, do not use poke check. Ever. Detach it from your controller.