• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Fantome and Hatsukoi were both albums (for me at least) that were growers. Didn't really catch me on first listen like all of her previous albums did.

Neoraxis

Nov 27, 2017
The only song on the album I really do not like.

Fantome > Ultra Blue > Deep River > Exodus = Hatsukoi > Heart Station > First Love > This is the One > Distance

Passion = Chikai > Hikari

dGaB6al.gif

Deep River>Ultra Blue>Hatsukoi>First Love>>Fantome>Distance>Exodus>Heart Station

And lets pretend This is the One never happened please...

Neoraxis

Nov 27, 2017
I have seen her recent Music-on interviews and NHK's SONGS episode, she seem rather disconnected and depressed...

Oct 25, 2017
Holyshyte the full version of Chikai really grew on me. It has possibly the weirdest melody I've ever listened. This is how I was

1st time listening: The fcuk is this shit?

5th time: I think this is alright....

50th time: Kiss me once~~ Kiss me Twice~~~....

The timing on the piano is so odd sounding at first but as the song gets into it's groove, woof.

Ugh I was hoping the album would be on Spotify by now, but it's looking like it might be a few months, as was Fantome... Then again I do have Google play credit, choices choices...

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have seen her recent Music-on interviews and NHK's SONGS episode, she seem rather disconnected and depressed...
I try not to read news about her personal life as its none of my business, but a lot of it ends up being reflected in her lyrics. I really hope she is doing well though. I like her recent output but I still kind of hope she returns to more upbeat and experimental, electronic sounds one day.