• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I was initially excited until I saw her design. What's with that shitty looking breastplace? What have they done with my girl? This fucking franchise, I swear.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
That coat looks good on her too. Haven't played the game in months but I'm back in for her. Awesome news.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Season Pass 2 roster: half announced
Season Pass 2 release date: "coming soon"

what are we doin here, Bamco

RLCC14

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
New armor is a straight downgrade form her SCV design but god damn that coat and red/gold coloring is TIGHT. Hope she has her old designs as options so I can just stick the coat on them and chill.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
No Setsuka but I take it she looks great. Would be cool if they added her Sc5 armor like they added SC4 Cass and SC4 Amy's outfits when they were released as characters

Lookin like Queen Hilde

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Boy that boob plate...

It's a real shame because I hate the boob plate so much but that coat is so damn tight.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
And the wait for Yun/Hwang continues, if either of em aren't part of season 2 then i'm just going to completely pass on the game for good, tired of this shit.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
High Heels : Check
Boob Plate : Double Check.

Too bad, that is a good design otherwise.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Terrible redesign. One of my favorite fighting game characters has fallen victim to the horny nerd plague. And sadly not the cool kind, like 2B or Lady, but the dumb trash kind.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I hope they add her old costume in the CAS so we can fix this.

Was Hilde hinted at with the file names? Does anybody remember what the coded names were anymore?

mugwhump

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Why the boob plate tho?
The over-emphasized boob plate is dumb as hell but I really like the rest. Her visual design went from being a knight to being royalty.
I get the more royal take on her design, but the aforementioned boob plate basically ruins the entire look for me.
I wouldn't worry about the boob plate, she'll undoubtedly come with her old costume like Amy and Cassandra did.

I really like the coat tho!

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Oct 25, 2017
She deserved to get in over anybody else remaining IMO. Still need Aeon, Hwang, and Setsuka and Algol to finish the original playstyles that don't suck.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
She still had tits in her old design.

It's over done but it's not that bad.

It wasn't nearly as bad.

hilsc5cg1-jpg.12294

But yeah, CAF and custom costumes will be our savior.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
The boob plate and heels are annoying :( I still like her overall design, but dammit, they were so close.

mugwhump

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Also for anyone thinking of getting the game now, it's just $12 on this month's humble bundle