• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
Maybe it's just early still for me, but didn't he do the same thing to her? Until the last second.

And I can't think of a single thing either have done to not be considered "career politicians"

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lol if we're taking this route shouldn't you stay out of AOC and Sanders topics?
Trying to take this line on it after the exposure of all HRC's misdeeds in this thread makes it even more clear how indefensible it all is.

I like AOC though?

And Sanders is also a candidate for President of the United States, unless something changed.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hilary you lost to the worst person to ever run for office, a reality tv star, after spending your entire life trying to become president. This is amazing, like straight comedy gold.

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Damn they are really going in on attacking Bernie even if there is maybe some truth to what they say, they are doing Fox News job for free.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Maybe it's just early still for me, but didn't he do the same thing to her? Until the last second.

And I can't think of a single thing either have done to not be considered "career politicians"
It's a bit different when you're competing.

At this point Clinton has nothing to lose by just saying "I'll support anyone who wins the nomination."

mztik

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
It's so fucking crazy how she still has supporters and people defending here her and elsewhere.

There was a huge group of die hard supporters back in NeoGAF, which I'm sure moved here during the exodus. They would spin everything against Sanders back in 2016. Sure, there's terrible people on every side, but the Hillary group was very toxic in that particular forum in my opinion. They would gang up on users who disagreed with them. They had a mod on their side closing positive Sanders threads and banning users that would say anything remotely bad about Hillary. Hell, people there would casually wish for Sanders to die and no one would give a damn about such messages. Fuck everything about that.

Deleted member 38573

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Oh, you mean the post about prison labor?

Yea, that's bad. It's an issue with multiple states and using what amounts to essentially salve labour is obviously wrong.

I suppose in order to make you happy, I must comment on every single post to make you are personally satisfied?

You can't even help yourself

This cult like devotion to the Clintons is wild

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You can't even help yourself

This cult like devotion to the Clintons is wild

That's cool but I simply think Clinton would have made a good President given her experience in government and foreign policy experience, which given the rise of China and the clear ambitions of Russia would have been really good in this geopolitical climate.

Domestic issues are obviously important but the Executive Branch is literally designed around handling foreign policy, which has always been my take away regarding candidates.

Not sure what else you want, but I also don't actually care!

Deleted member 6122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, you mean the post about prison labor?

Yea, that's bad. It's an issue with multiple states and using what amounts to essentially salve labour is obviously wrong.

I suppose in order to make you happy, I must comment on every single post to make you are personally satisfied?

"The post about prison labor" is a nice dodge, as it was a post about unpaid black prison labor... being used by Hillary and Bill Clinton. SO yeah you are stanning for someone who did that.
I like AOC though?

And Sanders is also a candidate for President of the United States, unless something changed.
You don't have to read about it though, or participate in the discussion, right? But idk it's almost like this is a forum where people with different views discuss things and that's the whole point

PixelatedDonut

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Philly ❤️

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
At the most perilous time when you think you might not need to controversially interject, but do? This shit is like Comey levels of sticking your nose in and stirring shit without thought of the consequences.

Oct 28, 2017

This is a straight up lie that Hillary supporters have spread after the fact to try and justify her embarrassing loss.

Again, Bernie Sanders did over twice as many campaign events for Hillary in 2016 than Hillary did for Obama in 2008. This is a documented fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.