• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2017

In the doc, you're brutally honest on Sanders: "He was in Congress for years. He had one senator support him. Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done. He was a career politician. It's all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it." That assessment still hold?

Yes, it does.

If he gets the nomination, will you endorse and campaign for him?

I'm not going to go there yet. We're still in a very vigorous primary season. I will say, however, that it's not only him, it's the culture around him. It's his leadership team. It's his prominent supporters. It's his online Bernie Bros and their relentless attacks on lots of his competitors, particularly the women. And I really hope people are paying attention to that because it should be worrisome that he has permitted this culture — not only permitted, [he] seems to really be very much supporting it. And I don't think we want to go down that road again where you campaign by insult and attack and maybe you try to get some distance from it, but you either don't know what your campaign and supporters are doing or you're just giving them a wink and you want them to go after Kamala [Harris] or after Elizabeth [Warren]. I think that that's a pattern that people should take into account when they make their decisions.

Speaking of, he allegedly told Sen. Elizabeth Warren in 2018 that he didn't think a woman could win, a statement he vigorously denies. How did you digest that?

Well, number one, I think [that sentiment] is untrue, which we should all say loudly. I mean, I did get more votes both in the primary, by about 4 million, and in the general election, by about 3 million. I think that both the press and the public have to really hold everybody running accountable for what they say and what their campaign says and does. That's particularly true with what's going on right now with the Bernie campaign having gone after Elizabeth with a very personal attack on her. Then this argument about whether or not or when he did or didn't say that a woman couldn't be elected, it's part of a pattern. If it were a one-off, you might say, "OK, fine." But he said I was unqualified. I had a lot more experience than he did, and got a lot more done than he had, but that was his attack on me. I just think people need to pay attention because we want, hopefully, to elect a president who's going to try to bring us together, and not either turn a blind eye, or actually reward the kind of insulting, attacking, demeaning, degrading behavior that we've seen from this current administration.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
Her narcissism and complete lack of self-awareness is really something else

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Her sentiment is basically "Bernie sucks, his supporters suck, and I don't know if I'll support him in the general." I'm not sure what to discuss here.

mescalineeyes

Banned
May 12, 2018
Vienna
tfw nobody likes you

unknown7xkfs.jpeg

mescalineeyes

Banned
May 12, 2018
Vienna
why don't you go back to hanging out with your bffs Henry Kissinger and Jeffrey Epstein you fucking ghoul

these kind of people don't like Bernie? I'd say that's a ringing endorsement!

FILE_ID.DIZ

Banned
Jun 1, 2019
Fort Wayne
User Banned (5 Days): Trolling, community generalisations.
She's right. Forty years of naming post offices isn't shit.

But of course Bernera will swarm this thread, talking about how they are once again being attacked for their support of His Most Holy Peepaw-ness, and denigrating a woman who's spent thirty years being a media punching bag yet still lives rent-free in the heads of many.

Stay mad, Berniestans.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What the FUCK. Is the new meta to try and paint Bernie Sanders as the new Donald Trump? This is so delusional.
I've seen Sanders supporters compared to Trump supporters many, many times by his detractors, even on here.

Edit: Even in the post DIRECTLY ABOVE MINE

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Smh at her reluctance to say she'd endorse him if he became the nominee. It was dumb as fuck when people did it to her in 2016, and we really don't need to have people going through this shit a second time when Donald fucking Trump is in office.

Kthulhu

Oct 25, 2017
He didn't vote for the Iraq war unlike a certain someone. So I'd say it's not that big of a downside even if it wasn't BS.

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017

But of course Bernera will swarm this thread, talking about how they are once again being attacked for their support of His Most Holy Peepaw-ness, and denigrating a woman who's spent thirty years being a media punching bag yet still lives rent-free in the heads of many.

Stay mad, Berniestans.
What the actual fuck. There is still people this salty about Bernie?

Bryo4321

Nov 20, 2017
Boy the establishment career politicians (acting like she isn't LOL) sure are scared of Bernie.

Mass_Pincup

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Stay mad, Berniestans.

But no one talks about her outside of when she makes a statement?

Last edited:

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dear Hillary Rodham Clinton,

Please fuck off and disappear forever. Holy shit.

Sincerely,

Everyone

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Sanders is a terrible politician who will cuddle with anyone just to win the White House. But at least, despite that, he has followed what he believes throughout all his life. Hillary Clinton is just a corrupt politician like her disgusting husband who, on top of being a warhawk, allowed the Orange Turd to win the presidency.

Go back to your hole with your predator husband and never come back.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
"Nobody likes him" says the candidate who was struggling in favorability against Donald J. Trump.

What does the political class do to people in America, y'all?

xfactor99

Oct 28, 2017
She's right. Bernie himself has said that he sucks at schmoozing with other members of Congress because he doesn't get the 'oh, happy birthday' kind of stuff. I believe Bernie supporters would say that's good, that says more about the other corruption in Washington than Bernie. But as someone who's a Bernie critic, the main reason I don't support him is that he hasn't shown the ability to actually get anything done in his time at Congress and I find his pitch that he'll just start a political revolution by rallying in places like Kentucky very unconvincing.

Oct 25, 2017
And people wonder why Bernie dragged his feet in supporting Hillary.

He really does have a lot of politicians shook. I wonder what AOC thinks of his supposed non-support of women.

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
At least they're entirely transparent about their agenda.
Yeah, I see it clearly lol
Even if you think she is right (I do not think that) the way that she rather not talk about Trump vs Bernie means she rather have the orange fuck on the wh instead of bernie.
She is incredibly petty.

etrain911

Oct 27, 2017

Stay mad, Berniestans.

Lmao sounds like Bernie is living rent free in your head, my friend.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
And people wonder why Bernie dragged his feet in supporting Hillary.

He really does have a lot of politicians shook. I wonder what AOC thinks of God supposed non-support of women.

Not really, considering he lost the primary in a very clear and obvious way. Like, if you're comparing a two person primary and the "dragging of feet" to a four-way race with someone who isn't running talking about the candidates, it's a bit different.

Status
Not open for further replies.