• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you think she's right?

• Yes

Votes: 406 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 204 33.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2017
Hillary offered no proof. She is just pissed that Tulsi dissed her in the last debate.

She's pissed Tulsi dissed her there, she's pissed that Tulsi literally quit being co-chair of the DNC in 2016 to support Bernie over her, and she can't accept that she lost to Donald Trump so everyone is a Russian bot.

I think I'm even a Russian bot now for posting this

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Off topic a bit, but I do think that one is a tad more interesting. She was raised in not just a conservative home, but one led by a man who was EXTREMELY anti-gay. The fact that she came out the other side in a far more correct mindset, in her 20s, is commendable to me. A lot of people don't break away from that level of hate. And hell, a lot of progressive politicians certainly didn't shift their views until far later in life. Well, most of them shifted the moment the polls told them they should. I think people forget just how recently both Clinton and Obama spoke in favor of gay marriage.

Hi, being a fucking bigot and fighting to restrict the rights of LGBT people is in no way comparable to Obama or Clinton, who supported Civil Unions from day one

She has been anti-LGBT for years, has openly stated it and nothing she has done has ever shown to actually be "progressive".

It's not a mystery why her talking points are from the major hyper-conservative regional power that is trying to eradicate LGBT people.

The only reason she is a Democrat is because if she ran as an (R) in her state, she wouldn't be in politics. Republicans are DOA in Hawaii.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What is Clinton basing this on? She isn't involved with the State Department or any intelligence agencies, in an official capacity, any longer. She doesn't get intelligence briefings. So this is just vacuous accusation and speculation to attack politicians that she doesn't like. In fact, we've seen so far third-party attacks and Dem primary threats from centrist billionaires. I don't hear her raising a fuss about that?

At some point Hillary Clinton should accept responsibility for her disastrous 2016 campaign, which gave us the current Trumpian nightmare. Should, but won't. Can't. And so I'll say that there are terrible people in politics, but the Clintons really stand out even in that crowd. The Clintons have no redeeming qualities. I said it right after the 2016 election, and this has been proven time and time again since- Bill and Hillary (and Chelsea) should withdraw from public life altogether. They have nothing to add, and any publicity for them is a major negative for Democrats in general.

Thanks for Trump and for Third Way Democratic politics. Shut up and go away Hillary, and take your husband and daughter with you.
You don't need a state department role to understand that Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard have both received support from Russia, with or without coordination from them personally. But because Hillary is pointing this out, and not someone you like, you immediately get enraged and reflexively attack her without even bother to interrogate what she's saying to see if there's point to it. This is a perfect example of how some lefties like yourself will leap to defend hard right conservatives and their narratives just to "own the libs".

"Accept Responsibility" is just you wanting to scapegoat her for everything including the things out of her control because you actively want everything to be her fault because you want an explanation that blames everything on people/ideologies you don't like and exculpates the ones you do like. It's ok to not like her and also admit that Cambridge Analytica microtargeting areas of the country using illegally acquired data was one of many factors in the loss!

Status
Not open for further replies.