• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
himbo
/ˈhɪmbəʊ/

INFORMAL•HUMOROUS
plural noun: himbos

A himbo is a good looking young man, stupid as all fuck

with that out of the way, let's talk about some good himbos in gaming
image-asset.jpeg

I love Kiryu, but he is not very smart.
Very good looking, heart of gold and the spirit of a puppy *chef kiss* good himbo

Phoenix Wright also qualifies because he is secretly a dum-dum
PWAAT_HD_8.0.jpg

one super himbo

tumblr_n7291ytRLy1r2en1ko2_400.png

this absolute rotund idiot

so what is your favorite himbos in gaming

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
latest

Though he is smart enough to have built a pretty complex catapult defense system.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Naked Snake/Big Boss is an idiot who wants to eat anything and everything in MGS3. He's 29 in MGS3 which isn't young by anime standards but he's still very much a rookie.

he's so dumb he manages to alter reality and have glow-in-the-dark mushrooms recharge his batteries

Also he still believes in Santa Claus when he's like 40 so I guess he's eternally a himbo

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
You're on a roll today OP I like it.

As for my contribution to this thread Kanji P4
2125693-kanjip4g.png

Muscle-for brains with a heart of gold

OP
OP

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Naked Snake/Big Boss is an idiot who wants to eat anything and everything in MGS3. He's 29 in MGS3 which isn't young by anime standards but he's still very much a rookie.

he's so dumb he manages to alter reality and have glow-in-the-dark mushrooms recharge his batteries

Also he still believes in Santa Claus when he's like 40 so I guess he's eternally a himbo

Listen Snake is the most himbo person in existence I doubt he, kiryu, dante or pretty much any himbo here (except for Mirage) knows what sex is

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
remember when the first thing Wakka said after Rikku's home was exploded was "Boom! Like happy festival fireworks, ya?"

Listen Snake is the most himbo person in existence I doubt he, kiryu, dante or pretty much any himbo here (except for Mirage) knows what sex is

One of my favorite things about Snake Eater is Snake being so utterly confused what to do whenever EVA is around. I choose to believe he just had a nap on that rug at the end because he had no idea what was going on.

Astral

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
latest

You can technically put him in if you select all the dumb answers on exams and dialogue.

I feel like Yu is canonically dumb lol. Even in BBTAG the guy reveals he's been wearing his Yasogami uniform this entire time, even in his current school, because he just forgot. He also spends the entire story mode calling a character Bonnie because he mistakenly heard that over "bunny." It's great.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Kazuma Kiryu and Chris Redfield being referred to as this is offending me a little bit!

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Yu is canonically dumb lol. Even in BBTAG the guy reveals he's been wearing his Yasogami uniform this entire time, even in his current school, because he just forgot. He also spends the entire story mode calling a character Bonnie because he mistakenly heard that over "bunny." It's great.
Oh damn I think I have to buy this game now

Status
Not open for further replies.