• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_nqoxf2YfDi1rtywn4o1_500.gif

Look at this
incredible big d energy

Great thread, it just made my morning xD
Anyway here is my contribution:
Hildebrand Manderville from FFXIV (his dad counts, too)
latest
MY IDIOT MY BOY I LOVE HIM
I can't believe the thread mentioned Phoenix Wright and not the true himbo from Ace Attorney
latest
Man IM ASHAMED i forgot about this absolute lad
I LOVE HIM uuhg

GoldStarz

Oct 25, 2017
Please don't forget about the one true himbo from the PL/AA crossover.

latest

This boy is surrounded by an aura of Big Dumb Energy.

Deleted member 8112

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not trying to be a "both sides" douchebag. My marriage of eleven years just fell apart with the main reason being that I was verbally abused, specifically that I was an "idiot" or "so fucking stupid" and that the only reason I was kept around was because I meant well in spite of my "retardedness". Ranking people based on sexual appeal even though they're "dumb" cuts a little too close to the bone for people in my situation and is super gross.

I'm sorry for your situation and I wish you the best going forward, but I really don't think this thread is meant as a way to make things like himbos negative stereotypes, just to promote all the positive aspects of these characters and cherish them. No one's seriously calling them dumb to the point where they can't do basic stuff, they're just characters that have dumb moments, simpler way of thinking, etc, basically more relatable and real characters I guess. To me at least this seems entirely different from your situation, we're cherishing these characters because we enjoy seeing them, playing as them, etc.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry for your situation and I wish you the best going forward, but I really don't think this thread is meant as a way to make things like himbos negative stereotypes, just to promote all the positive aspects of these characters and cherish them. No one's seriously calling them dumb to the point where they can't do basic stuff, they're just characters that have dumb moments, simpler way of thinking, etc, basically more relatable and real characters I guess. To me at least this seems entirely different from your situation, we're cherishing these characters because we enjoy seeing them, playing as them, etc.
Basically this, like I don't know how you can get a different idea when the whole thread is cheerising characters with those traits, even who are not young or dumb (in a playful way)

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Stop the antagonising, this includes attempts to derail with false equivalences regarding gender. This thread will continue to be monitored and should it devolve from focusing on character traits to base sexualisation it will be locked.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Stop the antagonising, this includes attempts to derail with false equivalences regarding gender. This thread will continue to be monitored and should it devolve from focusing on character traits to base sexualisation it will be locked.
Wait, what? I don't have an issue with this thread, but lets call a spade a spade.

Windrunner

Sly
Oct 25, 2017
Given the guidelines set in the staff post have been immediately broken, this topic is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.